What's Happening in Ukraine and Russia?

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

What's Happening in Ukraine and Russia?

Post by Christine »

Posed as a question because from a geo-political analysis point of view, who knows? I will be sharing some links for those who are interested though before I do here is my take. War is always, has always been about power and money, this one is no different. Behind the scenes oligarchs and their paid off politicians are making deals, it's the same on both sides, all sides as the world is once again chopped up and re-arranged. We the people are simply resources to be used in this battle—they don't give a damn.

We have the promoted talking heads, like Ritter and McGregor, I won't discard their analysis completely though having listened to them both for several months there is underlying narrative from which they don't deviate very far. This morning I listened to former CIA spy Ray McGovern being interviewed by Richard Medhurst. I learned a few things and ended up liking McGovern for he has an empathic chord and clearly sees that the real suffering will always be the families of the slain young men conscripted to the front lines.

I then listened to a James Corbett interview with Rolo Slavskiy who I had never heard of, it was a deep dive into new territory and reporting that I had never heard, a completely different analysis of what is really going on inside Russia.

https://corbettreport.substack.com/p/wt ... email#play

Maj. Ritter and Col. McGregor are routinely on many channels, Richard Medhurst, UK Column, Redacted, etc.

I will also add that from my perspective they are all players on the stage to keep humanity distracted while the NWO entities continue the march toward total digital control of all the world's resources including humans.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: What's Happening in Ukraine and Russia?

Post by Christine »

How many layers are there on the multidimensional chessboard? Sam Gerrans gives his point of view from inside Russia. Listening to many voices while remaining unattached to rhetoric is probably the most reliable way to see through the game.

Putin As Seen By A Westerner Who Lives In Russia - Sam Gerrans

https://samgerrans.substack.com/p/putin ... email#play
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”