Russell Brand Responds to Coordinated Smear Campaign Against Him W/Tucker Carlson

“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Spiritwind

Russell Brand Responds to Coordinated Smear Campaign Against Him W/Tucker Carlson

Post by Spiritwind »

I have not been able to watch any videos in some time. The best time of day for me is early morning. Most of the year we have a decent internet signal due to our cell phone booster, but this time of year we don’t have enough sun to keep the solar on all night (so are operating only on the batteries in the RV at night, which don’t power the outlets), and are also trying to conserve fuel on the generators. So, generally, the internet will not work well enough to play anything without the cell phone booster, and it has to have either the solar or generator operating for it to work. But, this morning I thought I would give it a whirl and was able to watch this video with Tucker Carlson and Russell Brand. An odd choice, you may be thinking, but something drew me to watch it. I am glad I did, and thought it worthy to share here. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Recommended Videos and Podcasts”