Fear is The Mind Killer | Introspection on Love and Truth

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Fear is The Mind Killer | Introspection on Love and Truth

Post by Christine »

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
—Psalm 23

Revisiting an old trope from Dune. I read these books so many years ago that only fragments of the story remain though the impact of the message never left my consciousness. The litany of the Bene Gesserit has returned many times over the years. When I contemplate fear it appears in many forms, some are universal ones like fear of pain or death, unless pathological they are not dealt with in the moment since they reside in a possible future that the psyche recognizes as not present. There are other fears that have such a tenacious hold that they lay buried beneath the personality adaptations, therefore are often not met in a manner that would bear luminous gifts if they were.

As we are collectively confronting the daunting task before us there is one vital task for each individual who sees through the gaslighting and now obvious overt lies that are perpetuated relentlessly across all platforms. Evil is out in the open without any ability to shield itself from millions of eyes with piercing light. Having postulated that evil has been revealed because so many beautiful beings have chosen to dive deep into the dank swamp of deceit to reveal the underpinnings of our current mad-max reality, it’s time we acknowledge this.

Those who are attuned to a higher call will often sense distortions in the fields of popular truth-tellers. In this moment there is no desire within me to call them out by name—I simply watch and know that Truth is revealing all. The ones that have an agenda are fairly easy to spot, for the weave of their narrative never varies, some depend on channeling entities, while others claim insider information, and thus they spin fantastical tall tales with sprinkles of truth.

Then there are many, actually most of us, who perceive through psychological filters that partially cloud inner sight. “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” — Corinthians 13:12

Lucid inner truth demands that we are cognizant of our own bias, this doesn’t necessarily mean not having a bias, it means examining it rigorously. As an example, say a person has a fascination with outer space and off-world travel, perhaps they have listened to and read all they can find on this subject. They’ve collected a massive amount of information and this is the lens with which they accept or reject information that has the potential to further expand their consciousness or reveal a false narrative. Too often this leads to angry rejection and name labeling of those who challenge their reality bias. There are a few subjects, flat earth to no-viruses come to mind, that so deeply rankle an accepted status quo that a reactionary response is elicited. If one finds this happening within themselves it is a call to sit with the response long enough to discover where it is coming from.

Other big voices in the truth-freedom movement become flattered by popularity and money so will skew their message to fit the audience’s expectations. Followers are emotionally stirred by ongoing and often contrived controversy or find themselves plunged into a mind boggling journey through endless rabbit holes of intrigue. In my experience nothing drives viewership like stirring the pot of controversy spiced with intrigue. This is not meant to deride those whose thorough documented research and integrity help unveil the hidden agendas beneath the dancing puppets who drive the agenda of total domination and control.

The first great work before each of us is to Know Thyself, this requires ruthless self love and honesty to reveal what motivates our actions, including scrutiny of private thoughts, words spoken or written, and our interactions with others that are perhaps the most telling. In our striving to serve there are often more subtle energies at play in our psyche. Maintaining Balance and Presence is a practice that becomes easier over time until it is the foundation of peace within one’s being.

Speaking transparently I am aware of certain subtle shadows that float to surface consciousness and then disappear before I can make them completely conscious. These include self limitations, gaps in feeling confident, tickles of anxiety for my physical well being, etc. I know of no better way to banish them than give them full range to express, then sit with these feelings long enough to find the root. For the most part these shadows come from not having climbed out of the deep ruts of routine behaviors—these can be societal indoctrinations or long forgotten traumas from childhood, even at times there are reactions solicited from people around us or projections of other’s clouded psyches that perturb us. These introspective moments will always harken back to a fear, a lurking shadow-like creature much like looming death that is always present though often ignored. Don’t run from your fears no matter what, embrace them and love them into your being. In this manner fear becomes an ally, it is showing you what has long been hidden in the dark recesses, forgotten and buried.

As I write I am reminded of the value I found in the Carlos Castaneda books, recalling now a chapter when Don Juan sent Carlos into the unseen realms to make allies with scary monsters. Of course, the whole treatise of Carlos’ series of books is to let go of our self importance, finding and maintaining that amazingly light state of being that clings to nothing.

“Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.” ― Carlos Castaneda

With an attempt to be transparent—a recent antidote from my life. It doesn’t come with any loud proclamations, more as an insistent whisper arising to my conscious awareness. My soul knew at an early age that the things I was taught were fraught with indoctrinated beliefs, one being the aging process and the masses’ scramble for the poisoned promise of the medical system—take this miracle drug it will make all your pain and suffering go away. So here I am at a ripened age of seventy-one, crazy for me since I have relatively little relationship to a seemingly arbitrary number. Nevertheless I was participating in subconscious thought patterns that were leading me to a sense of loss and a leaking of vital energy. It became critical so I sat with it to discover that I was feeling despair and was giving up on life itself. In other words I was allowing pervasive thought forms to take hold and committing acts of damage to myself. All this crystallized into the realization that I was limiting myself—health wise, financially, and energetically. Change can only come when you let it, so via this stark realization it was obvious that I had found a deeper layer of self doubt, limitations and what struck me hard was my own hypocrisy. When the luminosity of Spirit is leaked out completely one is like a withered tree, reading this somewhere it became my halcyon call to correct the trajectory.

Ah ha! The child within awoke and just like that the world grew bright with promise and potential in spite of the darkening outer world view. I am still working with myself though by seeing and accepting these self induced limitations the outer world conformed in a miraculous yet subtle way. Humility is often said to be the final inner door, the realization that as a human being we are very much a work in process of remembering and restructuring our etheric body in harmony with the Divine Plan.

”I would say that the best of us always comes out when we are against the wall when we feel the sword dangling overhead.”

— Carlos Castaneda, ‘Tales Of Power’
“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.”

“I have no fear, for fear is the little death that kills me over and over. Without fear, I die but once.”

“I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
If you would like notifications of my writing please follow me on Substack: https://aure0sky.substack.com/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”