Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Eelco

Re: Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

Post by Eelco »

Ah ok.. Well that actually is the part I find least interesting. Having fallen for many a "myth" in the past. It's more of the same.
It's what people seem to do when they don't own the fact they just don't know.
Besides if we all believe wouldn't that create our reality to suit our beliefs?

It gets messy from there real quick.
As with any story. Everyone will react to it from their own frame of reference. Some seeking a saviour will be susceptible to the story and especially as "authorities" chip in with their support. Nothing there to tell people to learn from. Its the experience of believing it for all you are worth, spend a few coins for the cause and wake up one day with experiential knowledge of how a belief system influences your daily life in a myriad of little ways. Many of them good. Some maybe not so..

Take a commandment to not cook a lamb in it's mothers milk for instance.
Over the years it evolved in this strange phenomenon of separate kitchen tables to prepare meals with meat and meals with dairy.
Back in the day though I imagine it was sound advise to not leave meat and dairy in the scorching sun together for fear of food poisoning..

If Christine feels she resonates with this story, If she feels compelled to aid in the spreading of later updates and nuances.
I totally support that. If asked to give an assessment? Maybe I should have said I don't ff-ing care for the story much. But I would like it to be true.
The same as I once liked to clean my chakra's for 45 minutes a day believing it would make me a better person and even develop mystical powers.

Now.. I just don't know.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

It actually because I do not resonate with CG's "story" it doesn't jive on any level. My interest is clearly stated ... I would like to think that a few wise folks can figure out the mechanism of the spin machine that continues to create a vortex that sucks people in and share our findings.

EE simply won't turn into a controversial shit storm.
Eelco wrote:If Christine feels she resonates with this story, If she feels compelled to aid in the spreading of later updates and nuances.
I totally support that. If asked to give an assessment? Maybe I should have said I don't ff-ing care for the story much. But I would like it to be true.
The same as I once liked to clean my chakra's for 45 minutes a day believing it would make me a better person and even develop mystical powers.

Now.. I just don't know.

With Love
Eelco
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I can't add a whole lot to this, except that Cory and I joined Avalon around the same time if I recall correctly. So I did watch the whole thing unfold. Plus, along with Phil I witnessed the whole affair as it carried over to TOT (The One Truth forum), and the subsequent unraveling there.

I can relate to several points of view. I just try to live a simple life that allows me to have the most autonomy in this somewhat rigged system we all find ourselves in. I live in a rural area, and my day to day life is very mundane (although it has its drama at times too), which does provide a sense of joy in the simple beauty I find around me. I purposefully have withdrawn much of my interaction with the outer world.

Except for these alternative forums. Which, in my mind, provides a fairly birds-eye view of the larger collective of that which we are a part of, if observed carefully over a long enough period of time. Much has come into view for me that I didn't see before, as a result of these observations. Two things being 1) people are much the same as those they claim to be different from, as far as their spiritual development goes. They play the same games, and exhibit the same characteristics I have seen in other types of communities. People manipulate, jostle around, try to sell you all manner of "pretty colored beads". People also demonstrate their lack of compassion, self control, and transparency (that Phil likes to talk about so much). 2) it has become apparent to me that there is something we seem to keep missing, and that is how something behind the scenes is able to pull off such feats, such synchronicities that make us go on wild goose chases, trying to unravel what has really occurred. All these wide and varied people cannot, I don't think, be consciously in cahoots with one another.

I loved David Wilcock's book, Source Field Investigations, but lost interest right after that. Cory lost me when he started to kinda push himself as a commodity. In fact, I think that is part of the problem, and how they get to you. I can no longer engage in certain activities that I recognized as putting me in that position, of having to sell myself to the public in anyway. I don't mind walking forward with a group of like minded people who have the same passion for the loving expression of life and truth as I do, but I want no followers, and I follow no one anymore. For that, I do have the forum experience, in part, to thank.

And this secrecy business, and paying for certain types of information. That's another trap, in my mind. I found, I couldn't in good conscience even charge for healing work anymore, but that is just me. We shouldn't have to pay just to be in a human body suit, dammit! Nor should we have to pay just to learn what the truth is. Secrecy IS part of the problem, and then the subsequent filling in the blanks with our wild imaginations. Sometimes we're on the mark, and sometimes we're not, and people do present themselves as they want to be seen, which can be far from who and how they really are. It seems to be never ending layers of deceit, including the lies we tell ourselves. That is definitely why I have a garden and goats. Nature is the real world for me, but that doesn't change the bigger reality going on around me. It's good to get a grasp on what we're really dealing with by having these discussions without having to censor ourselves.

I have also been privileged to have come to know a few on a more personal basis, and that has been very rewarding (and that, is actually what I think they don't want most of all). Let's face it, we're all part of a bigger unfolding story, whose ending is not known yet. I've never been more fascinated, in a way. So, on the one hand I don't care at all about the drama that continues to unfold, but we all face it in various ways, whether in our personal lives through changes that come upon us, or through participating in an online community. People can tear apart what you say, and even try to make it into something else, but that doesn't change your personal truth.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Christine wrote:It actually because I do not resonate with CG's "story" it doesn't jive on any level. My interest is clearly stated ... I would like to think that a few wise folks can figure out the mechanism of the spin machine that continues to create a vortex that sucks people in and share our findings.

Eelco wrote:If Christine feels she resonates with this story, If she feels compelled to aid in the spreading of later updates and nuances.

Now.. I just don't know.

With Love
Eelco
Woops. I'm sorry i did read that actually but somewhere along the way got flipped around in my assumptions.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:It actually because I do not resonate with CG's "story" it doesn't jive on any level. My interest is clearly stated ... I would like to think that a few wise folks can figure out the mechanism of the spin machine that continues to create a vortex that sucks people in and share our findings.

Eelco wrote: Now.. I just don't know.
With Love
Eelco
Hi Christine,
Tornados pick up whatever is around.

The spin machine IMO is the same thing in all media formats.
It too picks up everything that is around.

I hope you can satisfy your interest.
I was very concerned with the operation of the spin machine at one time. But one book that radically changed my mind was "Cosmic Trigger". It is a sort of autobiographic memoir of RAW's following synchronicities. The number 23 was heavily involved. What I grokked form the book though I do not know if it was the main point he made...whatever we focus on with our creative mind that works with thought and feeling manifests in greater and greater quantity.

I do think that your attention to CG was as important in the mechanism as anything in starting the roll out. Your interest in interviewing him and publicizing it was at play. I hope you feel peaceful with the way he went on to grab other's attention.

I think that anyone interested in secret space programs, secret agents, conspiracy, danger, threats of annililation abated, standing up bravely in the face of overwhelming attack, EVIL and GOOD: will be liking CG. Or they will have an opinion about his "truth" and maybe dislike him too? These ideas will have people following CG's interests in these positions. He may look delusional to me but I bet he can site plenty of evidence to support his beliefs. People will use his example to support their beliefs.

The only ones untouched just don't believe what he believes...As far as I can see, based on what will I call the "cosmic Trigger" principle...HE, DW and anyone: WE get validation feedback from the environment that is because WE will screen and sift and get a YES. IMO this is what is valuable to realize. We could get lost in following the breadcrumb trail of what ever we focus on, not realizing it is feedback from OUR attention.

I think it may just be collectively too woowoo to accept at this time how intimate this relationship becomes. Universal mind seems to me to be evident. Our relationship to MIND is the "artificial" matrix IMO. Humans use metaphor and symbolism and can be abstract. I don't doubt this is somewhat like dream at all. It still FEELS real and yet unreal.

If anything, the most difficult work IMO is learning MAYBE to be in the unknown (sort of mental space of emptiness and no content) but feeling very well. It is really good to forget stuff that could be proliferative when recalled intensely. I get feedback on this state as some marvelous new stuff able to arise from MIND feedback. In my case feeling very well and mentally in the unknown brings feedback from my woowoo happy place.

The reason I follow woowoo is because I LIKE woowoo. No, I LOVE woowoo. Daily life must be magical or I will leave immediately. And in small ways life feels magical because I insist. I LIKE thinking about the neters, the laws of creation, becoming a galactic citizen, magic, mystery and that being an art-is-ist is what an ideal life is based on. None of this needs a villain.

I cannot bear a life that is just about what I can already perceive and I do have odd changes arise in perception such as seeing blue flashes since 2006. I don't know what these are but I imagine they may be stargate type connections that I can only sense as flashes. I cannot do anything with them except enjoy their appearing. I enjoy thinking very much about what I like to imagine and yet accept that I may be the only one who would imagine the way I do.

I say that because IMo a trap is the herding of validation where validated and agreed upon becomes memes proliferating and everything else is ignored. Everyone needs the freedom to pursue what they like to imagine until they want to choose something else. This is possible IMO because we don't all share the same reality. IMO thinking we must wait until the world changes to have a new experience is a forever wait. On the other hand, if a person feels the need for agreement, and will stay focused on THAT, OK in free will scenario it has to be.

I hope my feeling of positive passion FOR creating reality is transmitted in writing. IMO we are really powerful and it is our own imagination that is our most important attribute. I feel such delight in contemplating the way we are able to receive all we are willing to believe. It is really exciting to get feedback that I can have new information input if I relax. I used to be quite paranoid and now I feel much more pronoaic. I take credit for this as my intention that comes back to me.

Anyway using this hypothesis of operation,I get feedback saying "Right ON". At the same time, I am like Eelco too, as I I do not know that all I have said is really the truth or just what seems to be so?

Not knowing does not interfere with the woowoo I love and is feedback altering the appearance of reality in a way that is quite beautiful. May all beings enjoy their own imaginings.

I love Earth Empaths by the way as a great forum. Thank You Christine

Edit:

Are these people who knowingly spin us dangerous in some occult fashion?

“The hoodlum-occultist is “sociopathic” enough to, see through the conventional charade, the social mythology of his species. “They’re all sheep,” he thinks. “Marks. Suckers. Waiting to be fleeced.” He has enough contact with some more-or-less genuine occult tradition to know a few of the gimmicks by which “social consciousness,” normally conditioned consciousness, can be suspended. He is thus able to utilize mental brutality in place of the simple physical brutality of the ordinary hooligan.

He is quite powerless against those who realize that he is actually a stupid liar.

He is stupid because spending your life terrorizing and exploiting your inferiors is a dumb and boring existence for anyone with more than five billion brain cells. Can you imagine Beethoven ignoring the heavenly choirs his right lobe could hear just to pound on the wall and annoy the neighbors? Gödel pushing aside his sublime mathematics to go out and cheat at cards? Van Gogh deserting his easel to scrawl nasty caricatures in the men’s toilet? Mental evil is always the stupidest evil because the mind itself is not a weapon but a potential paradise.

Every kind of malice is a stupidity, but occult malice is stupidest of all. To the extent that the mindwarper is not 100 percent charlatan through-and-through (and most of them are), to the extent that he has picked up some real occult lore somewhere, his use of it for malicious purposes is like using Shakespeare’s sonnets for toilet tissue or picking up a Picasso miniature to drive nails. Everybody who has advanced beyond the barbarian stage of evolution can see how pre-human such acts are, except the person doing them.

Genuine occult initiation confers “the philosopher’s stone,” “the gold of the wise” and “the elixir of life,” all of which are metaphors for the capacity to greet life with the bravery and love and gusto that it deserves. By throwing this away to indulge in spite, malice and the small pleasure of bullying the credulous, the mindwarper proves himself a fool and a dolt.

And the psychic terrorist, besides being a jerk, is always a liar and a fraud. Healing is easier (and more fun) than cursing, to begin with, and cursing usually backfires or misfires. The mindwarper doesn’t want you to know that. He wants you to think he’s omnipotent.”
― Robert Anton Wilson
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maggie,

Beautifully said and I couldn't agree more, the creative imaginary Being is bursting forth from its chrysalis, anyone who has followed the winding message of Earth Empaths, myself, claudia and others knows that is our primary focus, Truth is Beauty, is sparkles in the morning light and beckons on the silent fields waiting, eternally patient.

The why I am speaking now is probably more than double fold, though for brevity of words allow me to state two purposes; I am at peace with my involvement with getting CG's story out, I would not be speaking about it if I felt any personal angst for I have become self-aware of inner triggers and subtle agendas. Secondly my Spirit has nudged me to do so. To speak truthfully and eloquently enough about the warping spin mechanism is a challenge, as I just wrote to someone else "disclosing the deeper layering and not getting caught in it is tricky."

What drew me to Corey, to the MKUltra programming, MILAB phenomena and mind control also is two-fold, one was deep empathy with suffering and desiring to somehow fix it or at least be part of the healing of our mass psychosis, the journey is ongoing and I am still learning though much like maggie, my personal expressive life is delicious, precious and where I source from. I step out of that self sourcing space when I endeavor to express what I am picking up on the woo-woo radar. I so cherish life and individual expression, pushing on the collective bubble of expansion that I found myself in the position of knowing I should speak.

Also and importantly I deeply sense that CG was chosen by the spin doctors for a reason, one I haven't yet disclosed to myself. Something is obscured here, I could be wrong of course, could be my own programming but I am willing to stick my neck out and see what lies beyond the sanctified approved alternative media spin. LOL, perhaps that means getting sucked into the tornado long enough to see what is at the vortex.

Much love to you maggie, I left in bold the below Anton Wilson quote, says it all in a nutshell.

maggie wrote:I love Earth Empaths by the way as a great forum. Thank You Christine

Edit:

Are these people who knowingly spin us dangerous in some occult fashion?

“The hoodlum-occultist is “sociopathic” enough to, see through the conventional charade, the social mythology of his species. “They’re all sheep,” he thinks. “Marks. Suckers. Waiting to be fleeced.” He has enough contact with some more-or-less genuine occult tradition to know a few of the gimmicks by which “social consciousness,” normally conditioned consciousness, can be suspended. He is thus able to utilize mental brutality in place of the simple physical brutality of the ordinary hooligan.

He is quite powerless against those who realize that he is actually a stupid liar.

He is stupid because spending your life terrorizing and exploiting your inferiors is a dumb and boring existence for anyone with more than five billion brain cells. Can you imagine Beethoven ignoring the heavenly choirs his right lobe could hear just to pound on the wall and annoy the neighbors? Gödel pushing aside his sublime mathematics to go out and cheat at cards? Van Gogh deserting his easel to scrawl nasty caricatures in the men’s toilet? Mental evil is always the stupidest evil because the mind itself is not a weapon but a potential paradise.

Every kind of malice is a stupidity, but occult malice is stupidest of all. To the extent that the mindwarper is not 100 percent charlatan through-and-through (and most of them are), to the extent that he has picked up some real occult lore somewhere, his use of it for malicious purposes is like using Shakespeare’s sonnets for toilet tissue or picking up a Picasso miniature to drive nails. Everybody who has advanced beyond the barbarian stage of evolution can see how pre-human such acts are, except the person doing them.

Genuine occult initiation confers “the philosopher’s stone,” “the gold of the wise” and “the elixir of life,” all of which are metaphors for the capacity to greet life with the bravery and love and gusto that it deserves. By throwing this away to indulge in spite, malice and the small pleasure of bullying the credulous, the mindwarper proves himself a fool and a dolt.

And the psychic terrorist, besides being a jerk, is always a liar and a fraud. Healing is easier (and more fun) than cursing, to begin with, and cursing usually backfires or misfires. The mindwarper doesn’t want you to know that. He wants you to think he’s omnipotent.”
― Robert Anton Wilson
Phil

Post by Phil »

Also and importantly I deeply sense that CG was chosen by the spin doctors for a reason,
Does this imply David Wilcock (and Bill Ryan) are (or are in league with) the "spin doctors"?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Phil

Post by Phil »

Also...do you have any idea when or how BR became aware with DW's involvement in the story? Can you share your own personal story of you finding out (if you remember)?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

You know Phil, it isn't for me to make up anyone's mind on that question. If we are to ever get off the spinning wheel of fabrication we must source our own truth. Anything less would be my arrogance making up your mind.

I am adding a talk I just listened to, Thomas Williams, his wife Chloe with Randy Maugans, they do a most excellent job in speaking about the misdirection deception.

We will be releasing the video tonight with the panel mentioned by Randy in this interview.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/8955881/t ... -june-23rd

Phil wrote:
Also and importantly I deeply sense that CG was chosen by the spin doctors for a reason,
Does this imply David Wilcock (and Bill Ryan) are (or are in league with) the "spin doctors"?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I actually don't know. I will let the question sit and see what might emerge, there was so much back and forth going on and I wasn't privy to CG's and BR's Skype chats.
Phil wrote:Also...do you have any idea when or how BR became aware with DW's involvement in the story? Can you share your own personal story of you finding out (if you remember)?

Return to “General discussions”