Bienvenido cuitlahuac, nuestra casa es su casa

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Bienvenido cuitlahuac, nuestra casa es su casa

Post by Christine »

Bienvenido a Earth Empaths, an interesting choice of names ... an Aztec ruler during Hernán Cortés' conquest of Mexico. I always was curious as to your choice of names.

If you would ever like to have a cerveza around a table with friends you are welcome to visit, paisano.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine wrote:Bienvenido a Earth Empaths, an interesting choice of names ... an Aztec ruler during Hernán Cortés' conquest of Mexico. I always was curious as to your choice of names.

If you would ever like to have a cerveza around a table with friends you are welcome to visit, paisano.
Sorry I didn't see the post before.

Paisano? From Mexico? Interesting.

Choice of names? It's different in English. Cuitláhuac the name given to me by my parents. I don't fully understand how the aztecs gave names. In my case it means one kind of algae that grew in the lake of the Aztec's city. It resembles human waste in the water and was used to describe it to.

My name from my father, and the one from my mother, Rivas González. I understand that both are derived from spanish sephardy jews. So, my body seems to be sephardy jew. Seems we are regarded as third class jews.

I'm comfortable with the name because it is very rare in Facebook. That's a plus.

Thanks for the invitation for the cerveza.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Mexicana de corazón, aun que no nací en Mexico vivo en el lindo país, entonces paisana.

Thanks for the personal information, a lot is in a name. Seems you have taken on a "lowly" position while reaching for the stars. As above, so below. :)
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine wrote:Mexicana de corazón, aun que no nací en Mexico vivo en el lindo país, entonces paisana.

Thanks for the personal information, a lot is in a name. Seems you have taken on a "lowly" position while reaching for the stars. As above, so below. :)
Yes. Good way to describe it. Lowly position while reaching for the stars.

And as regards your living in Mexico, I suspected when you wrote today 6th july, that it was raining all night (soft rain), and the morning sky was dimmed by soft clouds. I also like soft rain in the night.

I am going to put my history (Scn) here. I have never done so and I wouldn't do it in places like ESMB.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Well, I think I'll start in here.

There are 3 main events in my life related to awakening and before going into Scn.

First was birth, of which I don't remember anything. But I kind of remember (in my child days) being without a body before birth.

Next event is when I was maybe 16. I was looking at the full moon in the night and looking for some 15 minutes. I was looking at it not as a circle but as a sphere. And perceiving the space around it. After more or less 15 minutes, I went inside to a sofa and I began to realize I was not my body. When looking at my hands, I had the clear perception that the body was nothing but the organism of an animal and that somehow I was inside of it or wearing it. I remember I asked myself: "What am I doing here inside this animal?"

The third event was when I met a friend at University. I had studied physical sciences and biology since college. I was in school of civil engineering. I happened to meet a friend there and she used to talk in the way home after school. She was special in that she had higher values and interests than those of the common variety average teenagers. The case is that she died in a car crash that year (1975) but I clearly kept on feeling her presence on Earth and sometimes next to me. But in those years my only spiritual knowledge was to acknowledge the existence of God and nothing else... no heaven no hell.

My relationship with this friend rose me very high spiritually speaking, and I didn't came down to Earth but after some years latter.

And it was late 1977 when I went into a Scientology organization. Organización de Dianética, Providencia 1000. By those years I was beginning to have problems with my mind. I waked up in the morning very tired because my mind had been working all night long. Part of the stress was problems at school. I was having problems prior to going into the university (Instituto Politécnico) and after the death of my friend. I was flunking nearly all subjects, even though my IQ was around 120.

One thing that has puzzled me was when I knew of the death of my friend. When I realized that she was dead, my mind began to make crackling sounds, like when ice is cracking. So, I go into the Scn org and I make a course in communication, then one about control and when I read the book Dianetics, the evolution of a science, I have a realization that that kind of scientific subject is what I was looking for.

I didn't notice then, but I stopped having problems with my mind. I no longer waked up being tired because my mind had been thinking.

More latter.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding ... nice to meet you. I feel putting your personal exploration and experiences with scientology helps people explore the belief system without the dogmatic language. For those who practice sci-fi versions (hook, line and sinker belief system) and those who have benefitted from an ethical auditor (few and fair between IMHO) there is a vast space.

I had a recent conversation with an auditor about this ... we morph, we all morph so any person who is within the fluidity of the changing sea hanging onto a system or belief will necessarily have their boat rocked.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Thank you for so bravely sharing. I feel a bit guilty about things that were said.

People Should be able to critically pick & choose. Religions sometimes demand a specificity that is incompatible with human taste.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

To continue my account.

In 1977 I went into Organización de Dianética. One of the first things I noticed in going there for the first time, was the feeling I already knew that people. I felt I already knew that community.

The Executive director was an OT. Carlos González and any major organization had an OT as Executive Director.

Fefinition:
OT, Operating Thetan, a person who can be cause over the physical universe and the mind without the need of a body. He can operate with a body or without it.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

What qualities and character did the man possess? Defining a person by a label doesn't say much as I personally don't buy the OT ideology, it really has been so abused and brandished around in ego arrogance that it says nothing.
cuitlahuac wrote:To continue my account.

In 1977 I went into Organización de Dianética. One of the first things I noticed in going there for the first time, was the feeling I already knew that people. I felt I already knew that community.

The Executive director was an OT. Carlos González and any major organization had an OT as Executive Director.

Fefinition:
OT, Operating Thetan, a person who can be cause over the physical universe and the mind without the need of a body. He can operate with a body or without it.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine wrote:What qualities and character did the man possess? Defining a person by a label doesn't say much as I personally don't buy the OT ideology, it really has been so abused and brandished around in ego arrogance that it says nothing.
Ok. He was about 35 then. Had a wife and a son. I didn't see him much when I was public, but when I went into staff I saw he presiding the staff meetings every day at the end of the day.

What I remember most is a conference he did to public. I happened to listen to it because it was interesting to me. He spoke of the history in the Solar System and the spiritual beings. He explained there were ETs, the marcabians. He spoke of Earth being a prison planet. He explained about the mind, the analytical mind and the reactive mind. He said the reactive mind or the unconscious was a discovery on Earth, but the ETs know of it and use it to manipulate and control humans. He said that there had been wars in the solar system, a planet that had been between mars and jupiter had been blown in a war. He said there is life on Mars, subterranean life but didn't say more, and all these had been found.

He and many OTs spoke of the ability to make postulates or make one's intention work. Stress was put on the fact that the postulate has to be made without effort and with certainty. Stress was also put to indicate that our most subtle thoughts had for that reason, strong implications in our daily life. Social cliches like "how dumb I am" after making a mistake, are postulates made without effort and for that reason powerful and so become a reality.

In that conference he explained there is a civilization of ETs called the marcabians. They wanted to take over Earth. They had learned that LRH was liberating it and so the marcabians had decided to invade Earth. He said at that moment the marcabian ships had already departed.

He also explained the phenomena of OT, that we are spiritual beings not bodies. He said in that conference there were spiritual beings attending too.

The reason that conference was given in my opinion, is because in those years 1978, there were attacks by the IRS against LRH and Church of Scientolgy. In Mexico there was a press attack on the organizations. A friend of my parents worked for the government in police areas and this person threatened to sue the organization if I didn't go out of staff. So I inform of this to the org and the Executive Director decides I have to go out of the organization to handle the problem and then come back to staff.

After leaving the org and staff the person has to undergo a procedure to smooth thing out. So I went into a session with an auditor with an e-meter and he starts asking for any contra survival actions against the org. He e-meter indicated something to him and kept asking "what is that" but I could see nothing. He kept asking "what is that" when the e-meter reacted, I think for some 2 hours, until something appeared. It was an incident that involved another person working on staff, but this was another planet or another previous life because I was older than then (I had 20).

That was the end of the session. When I left I noticed things were very bright and full of life. I went to the staff meeting that had started and I looked to the staff in a new consciousness level. The ED Carlos González noticed and was looking to me very intently. I think he asked me to give my "win" or success story and I don't remember what did I say. I just remember looking at things very bright, like when you are a child and look to a very interesting day.

I gave my success story and ED Carlos González even clapped at me. So what follows is another story.

Return to “Welcome”