A New Creation Story

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
neonblue

A New Creation Story

Post by neonblue »

A NEW CREATION STORY…

We now find ourselves in the birth canal of a New Becoming…
a Gnowing there to be recognized, in the very substrata of our being.

Many of us churn for something tacit, while blinkered and already steeped in its emergence!

How to hold with Trust in survival, whilst this primordial force strips us of our foundations and disallows our illusory sense of ‘power over’ Nature in all her manifest and as yet, un-manifest forms?

Envisioning the New Creation Story:

As above, so below – the cosmic void, along with that within the Earth planes, and that within all beings, conjoin. Access to new frontiers of the mystic realms is availed when we bravely tether to - with openness, as we embody this transmutation.

The incoming vibratory energy fields can now be seen and felt with greater resonance, as are the previously unfelt, invisible elemental energies that surround us upon the Earth and within Her many layers, down to Her very core.

Foremost, we sense these things in our physical bodies, our emotional bodies and with our inner sight; and there are those for whom this is not transitory but integrated in everyday experiencing. So many irrefutable signs are present, revealing that the updates for The Becoming of Sophia’s sovereign ‘New’ emergence are availed to us. HER cadence upon all Creation from the fountainhead of her source, at once destroys and rebirths us, with time no longer – for recourse to reconstitution or repair.

In the same way as children learn to speak… it is important for us to share our individual experiencing of this new language, so that others may be sparked to be the living WORD of Sophia’s new lexicon.

In this way the New Creation Stories are now being born and nourish our understandings. The Lived stories become, not only the oral histories, but are also the very flesh of our new selves - the blue prints of our Gnowing, ways of being and Living.

What you seek is seeking you

- Rumi
Spiritwind

Re: A New Creation Story

Post by Spiritwind »

Awesome and inspiring words to ponder. More than reading, I found myself feeling into them. Will read this several more times.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Calls to Action”