The Real Anthony Fauci

Spiritwind

The Real Anthony Fauci

Post by Spiritwind »

There is a new book out, by Robert Kennedy, about Anthony Fauci. I could see by looking at him, even before I knew anything about him, his dark nature, and decided that he would not be someone I would be taking any kind of health advice from. I figured it was only a matter of time before someone would put it all altogether in a format that anyone could understand. I hope this information hits the mainstream like the ton of bricks it is, and finally starts to break down their walls of denial. This video is an hour long, and isn’t the best quality for listening, but still worth the time to watch. And, of course, I love James Corbett!

The Real Anthony Fauci

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Real Anthony Fauci

Post by Christine »

Dr. Michael Yeadon, former Pfizer vice president and virologist is one of the most credentialed medical professionals speaking out about the dangers of the Covid19 vaccines. He described his waking to the truth left him in an incandescent rage. I've listened to the two parts and while I consider myself a seasoned truth warrior this well written and meticulously researched book left me feeling primal rage.

The below is from a friend's Facebook page... rather than writing something myself I'll let her words be an echo mine.

I am having a huge struggle with RFK Jr.'s book. Every single paragraph divulges a more fetid cesspit than the one before it and I get so agitated I have to put it down. I've had it for 10 days and am 1/5 through and I can tear through a book like this one in two days. That long, since it's got 2000+ references and citations.

The corruption is SO deep, SO insidious, SO absolutely everywhere; the lies, coverups and censorship SO pervasive that I do not see a way out of it unless we literally put aside our petty differences and come together with a plan. A way out of what's on its way, which is even worse that what's already here.

'Vote and hope' and 'hope for change' and 'trust the plan' were always carefully crafted infantilizing slogans to disempower and have you sit back and do nothing 'cause mommy and daddy will SAVE you. (Note they made a slogan for BOTH the left, AND the right.)
Ain't happening. Now what?

Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates are two of the most evil people the world has ever seen and are the ones primarily responsible for the genocide we are seeing today. Secondarily responsible are each and every person who hasn't left the FDA, CDC, NIH et al. Next, 'news' and 'social' media for the insane, totalitarian silencing of the other side of the story - of which there's plenty.

Don't believe me? Turn off your television, buy the book, and read both it and the citations in it like your life depends on it. Because it does.

Here are links to the audio book on odysee... you will come away with no doubt as to the abject evil nature of the beast we are up against.

Part I: https://odysee.com/@audioboy:7/The-Real ... -Fauci-1:5
PartII: https://odysee.com/@audioboy:7/The-Real ... -Fauci-2:0
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I am trying to make some time to check in on the forum, seems like people, subjects, and creative impulses that were in my life years ago are circling back. It's interesting really, to find that my interests continue down an already well worn track but with a deeper comprehension.

I am writing on the Fraudci thread because I found this little ditty and it's a good one. When confronting an entity as evil as this sad little man it relieves the soul to laugh.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Nerys

Post by Nerys »

The thing is on reddit/r/occult someone posted pages of old prints of..... and one of them bears a striking resemblance sort of look-a-like just scroll down see pictures you will find it.

Return to “News and updates”