Open Letter to Edward Dowd: the financial collapse

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I’m posting this because my husband and I have had conversations about what the coming changes might mean, for all of us, in regards to our financial security. What would we do if the social security income we receive, that we had money taken out of our paychecks for our entire working for the man life to earn the right to receive, suddenly was not deposited every month due to some government financial collapse. Whoops?! Or, how about the bank we currently use, what if it suddenly closed it’s doors? These are very real concerns.

And then, now, we even have the government of Canada openly treating its own people like they are all terrorists and enemies of the government, freezing bank accounts (and more!). Seeing as how Tru doe and Bi dense are in bed together, I doubt our government here in the US is going to respond much differently. And how about my friends who have been serving our local school board members with legal documents, in order to push back against the abuse their children are receiving every day now when they attend school? It goes on and on. I have a friend who is Jewish, and her parents and grandparents lived through some very difficult times, and lived the rest of their lives traumatized as a result. And there are Japanese people who still remember how our government treated their families during the war. And even the native peoples and others here in the US who participated in Standing Rock I’m sure vividly remember the rubber bullets and being sprayed with water in well below freezing temperatures, as well as being arrested.

Anyway, I’m not trying to be pessimistic, but I think it’s important to think about these things, as we are indeed entering the next phase of what they have planned for us. It is, now, like waking up on the hot seat, every damn day.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/02 ... -collapse/

Questions for this former portfolio manager at BlackRock, the investment management company; Dowd has gone public with his assessments…

by Jon Rappoport
February 18, 2022

Edward,
After listening to a recent interview you did, I have questions. I’m taking your remarks quite seriously, because you’re a financial insider.
You appear to be saying government debt has finally, after decades, reached an end point. Governments can no longer handle the interest payments. COVID will be their cover story. They will say, “Because of the extraordinary outlays of money to support companies and individuals during the pandemic crisis and the necessary lockdowns, we’ve gone into a very deep hole. Therefore, we have to rework the whole financial system.”

Correct?

But this con will not be played out smoothly. People’s savings and investments will be wiped out. Once the news is leaked confirming governments are broke, all trading markets will crash. Government pension funds—gone.
Is this the scenario you envision?

What about individual bank accounts? Will they survive? If not, why not?
Up to now, governments have invented money out of thin air. Why can’t they keep printing it and further rig the system by declaring (with their creditors) that interest payments on government debt will be lowered and extended further into the future?

I fully understand the points you’re making about Pfizer and Moderna possibly going down, as Enron did. They committed, in collusion with the FDA, massive fraud vis-à-vis their vaccine clinical trials. Their safety data were lies.
I also can see, as you predict, a war between insurance companies and vaccine manufacturers, based on huge upswings in deaths as a result of the vaccines. The insurance companies have to pay out all those unexpected death claims.
But I want to form a clearer picture of your predictions about the financial collapse. I agree that The Great Reset is real. The powers-that-be fully intend to make it happen. A currency reset is one of their main objectives.

You seem to be saying that 2022 or 2023 is the year for the financial reset; and there will be much chaos and many riots. “Turbulence” would be a vast understatement.

So I’d like to see, in writing, the details on how you think this is going to play out.

For example, do you believe new sweeping lockdowns—blamed on “COVID”—will actually keep people in their homes and off the streets rioting—as they discover their savings and investments have been wiped out?

A new state of emergency amounting to martial law will be declared?

Government leaders will actually admit, publicly, that their debt is insupportable, and a new system must be put in place, NOW?

It would be valuable to read your fleshed-out scenario of the reset. Then we could SEE what might be in store for all of us. The difference between an overall plan to wage war against the people and the battle strategy itself is enormous.Looking at the strategy tends to wake people up.

“You mean they’re going to do THAT? And if we respond with THIS, they’ll do THAT…?”

Your position within the system gives you an important perspective. I hope to hear from you.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “News and updates”