Electromagnetism and The Aethers | Where the Finite Meets the Infinite is Love

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Electromagnetism and The Aethers | Where the Finite Meets the Infinite is Love

Post by Christine »

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2018/10/31/e ... e-is-love/
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9WA0BJw80c&t=953s[/youtube]

I have been researching and writing for many years about the nature of reality, human consciousness and how conscious awareness interfaces with our world. In the process I became acutely aware that something wasn’t correct about how we were taught to think of the world. Since early childhood we are shown static models and given to believe that scientism knows everything. We are in great need to break down this paradigm into to the fundamentals of what lies beneath the physical form. This short video is an endeavor to bring forth some information that we vitally need to become more fully aware of. Once we relearn to think with our hearts bio-magnetic field, the possibilities are infinite.

At the turn of last century many brilliant minds introduced a model of the Universe based on energy, magnetism and frequency. To name a few: Nikola Tesla, Dr. Wilhelm Reich, Viktor Schauberger, Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, and Royal Rife. The fact is this development of life enhancing rather than destructive technologies was suppressed, stolen, or destroyed. Dr. Reich was arrested and spent the end of his life in prison for developing a passive energy device that was bringing rain to the crop fields desolated by draught during the great depression. I mention this for those who are unaware to give pause and question why this was done.

Those whom were committed to keeping the world in a materialistic model ruled the day and so we entered the industrial revolution and with it came the dominance of the machine, from petrochemical fueled engines to the building of dams to produce electricity we have negatively impacted our world. We’ve been turned into consumers with little awareness of the ongoing destruction this mentality is creating nor do we know what lies behind it.

Human consciousness is now at a juncture, and we must choose whether to allow this destruction to continue or open our minds and hearts towards suppressed science and a more metaphysical or holistic view of reality. For as we allow for the continued destruction of our biome we are also experiencing damage to our bodies and our children’s bodies. Through the overuse of pharmaceutical drugs with all their side effects coupled with the now prevalent use of psychotropic or mood altering drugs millions of people all over the world have been irrevocably harmed.

For many decades now I have been a free thinker and deep diver in the unseen realm of energy. My work in this short video is to introduce suppressed knowledge and real science. It is an offering to help others come to an innerstanding of the true nature of reality.

We know, as it has been scientifically proven, that meditation and prayer have a positive affect on the whole as well as on the individual. To take this one step further is to open the mind to see how this occurs, to open the doors of perception and to open our hearts to the whole is the key. Once we fully comprehend how every thought, word and deed is creating reality we have the real knowledge to be the change we want to see in the world.

This short video is an introductory one, I am using clips from the work of others; Michael Tellinger, Dr. Masaru Emoto, Hans Jenny and Viktor Schauberger.

With Love unbound, fierce and free … Christine
~~~
This video is a must watch if you want to innerstand Vortex Math:
The Secret Behind Numbers 3, 6, 9 Tesla Code Is Finally REVEALED!

Full videos of clips used in compiling my video:

Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins

Viktor Schauberger – Comprehend and Copy Nature (Documentary of 2008)

Cymatics and the Reality of Aetheric Resonance

Dr Masaru Emoto’s Water Experiment – Words are Alive!
~~~
Inwardly listening in the morning before the light of day she immerses in a deeper reality. Questions rising are answered with the draw of a breath and she knows without doubt as the shadows are swept away. She sees what lays around the next bend on the river of Life. The eternal waters of the celestial realm fill her day and night. She breathes with the pulse of her heart as she strings the pearls of wisdom on a thread of gratitude, each luminescent in an incorruptible truth.

When we are able to maintain a course on the eternal stream of silent listening, when our doubts and fears have been absolved in humble surrender to the divine song a new vision is born. We are spiraling through time and space and so what is initiated will be met again and again.

Unity is Only a Concept Until We Experience it Inside Our Self

If there is one thing that I would say we can and of necessity will find unity over it is the Smart Prison Grid and the implementation of the 5G network. It is unseen and goes undetected by most human beings who are caught up in the materialistic view of the world. Too busy making a living, fighting their neighbor, defending their nation from the wagers of war. In the simplest terms we are a people divided. This division is primarily within ourselves for we've lost the course of the wonder of the natural world and with this we have lost ourselves along the way. We've lost the truth that love is the force that underlies creation itself.
“Love is not something that is a sort of rare commodity, everybody has it.”

~ Alan Watts

~~~

The New Frontier of Reality Science

Tom Salas: "5G is neither a frequency nor a wave, but rather a field. A field can only be nullified by an equal or more powerful field. Spinning specific plasma in a double core reactor is looking like one of the best solutions to deal with 5G."

Without going in detail in this writing as to how the "smart grid" is being exponentially rolled out, it is from a perspective of my mind the most vital aspect of the control system that many are aware of however most are not. All else is a distraction to keep our hungry minds looking here, there, and everywhere for what is right in front of our noses. The Max Igan video posted last week and this video below illuminate and starkly illustrate why this is so.

5G & the Soul-Stealing Electromagnetic Grid | We Must Take Divine Action NOW

We are called to put down our differences, be they cultural, traditional, religious or political. It is time for the masculine and feminine to work in harmony with the incoming energies that are orchestrating the very reason each of us chose to come to Earth at this juncture in time.

Each challenge met and absolved bears a golden fruit as the Universal Law always will give in abundance that which we sow. I have experienced the good fortune to be working with a friend in the town where I reside. Tom Salas was tapped by the Keshe Foundation along with a multitude of other souls that believed Keshe was developing technologies for the free benefit of the human race and Mother Earth. As Tom and others became aware that the branding iron of ownership and control was part of Keshe's plan they left to work on their own. I realize that many of the conspiratorially aware crowd have dismissed Keshe as a fraud though I would caution to not throw out the baby with the bath water.

Much like the internet was set up to herd humanity into "the digital mind of the control grid" we the people have put it to good use. Due to meeting on the Keshe Foundation many brilliant people from engineers to scientists to deep divers into consciousness have continued the work in the field outside of the matrix of control. It is the New Frontier and it is a wild and free one. From my individual perspective it appears that we have not yet reached a critical mass of awoken heart-centered consciousness, it for this reason that I share freely uncensored from my heart and mind. The answers are all here and now, time to go for it by loving with all our might.

Here is a short video Tom made using plasma and a frequency generator, it clearly demonstrates the material (particle) moving into the wave (frequency). This is our nature friends, it is the key to moving through star gates and in and out of realities. As I have now experienced this with my own body in nano seconds at a time I know this is energy realm is our true home.

Once we relearn to think with our hearts bio-magnetic field, the possibilities are infinite and full of joy. Nothing quiet satisfies like playing in the creative field. This is the “new science” which, in actuality is an ancient one based on the fundamental properties of energy (electricity), magnetism, and resonance.

These three PDF's which are downloadable were written by Osmin Camero. For those who are interested in Plasma (GANS) fundamentals and potential uses they are a good place to start. [Download links available on Earth Empaths website]

The Truth | An Overstanding of Our Physical Reality

The Truth | An Innerstanding of Our Ultimate Reality - What is GANS

The Truth | What Are Nano Particles

Once the conceptualization of some very simple principles are internalized and we shift our perception from the predominantly physical model to the energetic one our potential is infinite.

With Love and an Observant Lucid Mind We Can Create Anything

The below photo was taken in August of 2017 after placing Orgonite "tower busters" on the ground in a circumference around a WiFi and Microwave antenna array. I mention this here to give thought to what is possible and will leave it up to the reader to decide for themselves what this photo shows. After placing the "tower busters" we hiked a different path a few miles away and scaled a large rock and sat silently watching a lightening storm in the distance. It was a moonless night and there were no lights around us so this is not lens glare.

Plasma Orb – photo August 2107

~~~

If you would like to contact either Tom or myself for more information please feel free to contact us:

Read more HERE
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”