Stolen History, Hidden Technology

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Stolen History, Hidden Technology

Post by Christine »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/14tMbRo3tNI[/youtube]

Max Igan, steady and fearless in his truth, brings forth much of the same information I have been reviewing over the past several months. It is a mind bender for sure. I stay open minded and follow my gut feelings, that while we are getting closer to a “truth” of how totally corrupted the spoon fed version of history is there are many pieces still missing. Stay fluid in your thoughts friends, watch vigilantly and don’t ever let it slip from your consciousness how it “us” that are projecting reality. Within each and everyone of us lies hidden keys to popping open the box made of lies.

Max goes deeper into resonance as healing devices and as weapons… His comments on WWI I found particularly revealing. I am including some photos, that underline what Max is speaking about, some very telling ones for those who have eyes to see. The first is from Paradise, California in the aftermath of the Camp Fire. No words necessary.

Nov. 15 view in Paradise, Calif., above, shows charred remains of houses among the trees after the Camp Fire burned down more than 11,000 homes.
PHOTO: CAROLYN COLE/LOS ANGELES TIMES/GETTY IMAGES

These are images of the Cologne Cathedral in Germany.

One can ask the question of how a structure of this magnitude and complexity was constructed in “1248 and was halted in 1473, leaving it unfinished. Work restarted in the 19th century and was completed, to the original plan, in 1880.” Absolutely everything has resonance, often not easily detected as it has to pass through so many installed filters before we can hear clearly.
~~~
When I read this my heart leapt a beat. I sat with it for a few days and found the spirit of Heyoka playing a drum beat that says, wake up, wake up, wake up. There is a relentless love in these words that sparks the soul lit on fire.

“If you prefer smoke over fire
then get up now and leave.
For I do not intend to perfume
your mind’s clothing
with more sooty knowledge.

No, I have something else in mind.
Today I hold a flame in my left hand
and a sword in my right.
There will be no damage control today.

For God is in a mood
to plunder your riches and
fling you nakedly
into such breathtaking poverty
that all that will be left of you
will be a tendency to shine.

So don’t just sit around this flame
choking on your mind.
For this is no campfire song
to mindlessly mantra yourself to sleep with.

Jump now into the space
between thoughts
and exit this dream
before I burn the damn place down.”

― Adyashanti

~~~
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”