Knowing Thy Body, Mind, and Soul | Viruses are not pathogens

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Knowing Thy Body, Mind, and Soul | Viruses are not pathogens

Post by Christine »

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE TO GO TO WEBSITE WHERE ALL THE LINKS ARE AVAILABLE.... now back to task here on the ground.

Do not stare into the eyes of your opponent: he may mesmerize you. Do not fix your gaze on his sword: he may intimidate you. Do not focus on your opponent at all: he may absorb your energy. The essence of training is to bring your opponent completely into your sphere. Then you can stand just where you like.” – John Stevens, The Art of Peace.

Once again the voice of Spirit within nudges me to share. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything they don’t want to believe. My purpose is to compile a growing body of evidence that we are being hoaxed into our own demise and so am offering an alternative perspective honed by my life long pursuit of knowledge leading to freedom. What I offer here is another piece of suppressed scientific research.

Fear has at least two faces; the fear of disease and what we can’t control (the false narrative) and a more insidious one is the fear of being wrong therefore the refusal to look at perspectives contrary to the prevailing script.
Terrain Theory vs Germ Theory

It is really humbling to realize how deep the lie goes and that we’ve been led into the current roll out of unprecedented consequence.

There is such an onslaught of fear supporting the fallacy that viruses cause disease that I will use this space to help dispel this notion. As in my previous writings I have added links to support the very real and suppressed science supporting Terrain Theory and what was shown my Dr. Bruce Lipton’s work on Epigenetics.

Because this goes against a massive amount of consciousness that assumes we get sick because of viral contagions, thereby making us fear our own bodies, the foundation of LIFE and each other. As a caveat please read what I have written previously, that pathogens and protozoa can and do cause a toxic overload in our system, ie: disease state of the body. We, as a collective are moving past the need to run to the authority (doctor priest) for a poisonous pill or spell to kill off these bugs. They are bugs because they are alive, viruses on the other hand are not living.

All I can do is ask those with an open mind to view these videos and allow this information to perhaps re-inform their perspective.

Important Questions Regarding the Current Health Situation, Dr. ‘Asher’ Thomas Cowan, MD

Our lack of comprehension of what virus actually do for our bodies is profoundly confused for they are actually the bodies immune response, in other words, our friends.

Your Government is Lying – You CANNOT Catch Coronavirus – MAKE THIS VIRAL

“Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.” This oft quoted phrase needs to be extended to include “Those who haven’t found the courage to peel by the layers of massive historical lies will always be sacrificial pawns in a nefarious game.” By saying this I am rather adamantly imploring my brethren and fellow human beings to find that courage now. That HIV-AIDS is a proven hoax and crime again humanity has been buried in the medical literature, so here are a few links:

T.C. Fry The Great AIDS Hoax, The Myth of Contagion – Interview -Mirrored

Herd Immunity – True or False?

Del Bigtree: best known for his investigative journalism debunking that vaccines work and showing the dire health consequences of being injected, has made many videos over the years disclosing the lie of herd immunity, even the total fallacy of this term. Del is a big voice in ripping through the ideological and genocidal stance that vaccines can provide herd immunity. Even that term strikes me as evil, as in culling the herd, that we as divinely created and sovereign individuals allow this term to be applied to us.

HighWire Episode 5 — The Herd Immunity Myth

Is COVID-19 Even Real?

You cannot catch a “virus” period. Viruses are not living

This above link will download a PDF file of a book titled Vaccines the Biggest Fraud in History. Get it friends, this is a hoax, a lie, a deception and as Jon Rappoport says again and again FAKE, FAKE, FAKE.

PART 1: The Swine Flu Expose
Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND
PART 2: The Vaccination Connection
Sue Marston
The People for Reason in Science and Medicine
www.PeopleForReason.org
PART 3: Vaccination: The Silent Killer
A Clear and Present Danger
Dr. Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND
Ida Honorof
PART 4: Polio Was a Manmade Disease
Various sources
www.whale.to

The Only Way to Get a Virus is to be Injected With it | Aajonus Vonderplanitz

While Dr. Vonderplanitz [RIP] is a controversial personality in the health world, he was a strong proponent of raw food diet his writing is simply given here as a testament to the danger of vaccines and his comprehension of virus. Vaccines

And the antidote is and always has been Love, thank you James Corbett for sharing this foundational truth.

Corbett Report Extras

60.5K subscribers

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=35727 Musician Vinnie Caggiano is in the midst of the California lockdown, but he’s not taking it lying down. Instead, he’s live streaming a new video series from his apartment: Love Is Contagious: The Live Stream Home Concert Covideo Series. Today he joins us to talk about his effort and the importance of spreading love, music and creativity in the time of coronavirus.
The Tests Don’t Work and Are Not Conclusive Evidence

I could add a dozen or more links to this exposé however it’s been my experience that people either have an open mind or will shut my voice off with a monolithic wall of denial. My invitation is for each of you to do your own research especially if it takes you into uncharted territory. While I have the advantage of having taken apart the multilayered lie for many decades there are others who are just beginning to see that there is a crack in the matrix of deceit. Coming to inner terms with the fact that everything you were led to believe in is indeed nothing but the propaganda mechanisms of a death cult is a process as many of us know. Waking up with the proverbial boot of tyranny already upon you is going to cause a break with reality that will be most difficult to rise from.
Other resources:

Dr. Rashid Buttar: Covid-19 Virus Conspiracy? Truth About Corona Virus: Part 1

Covid-19 Virus Conspiracy? Toxicity Ignored: Part 2

THE CREATION OF A FALSE EPIDEMIC BY JON RAPPOPORT

Amandha Vollmer: A Call to Action – Real Flu Facts: Studies, Science and Statistics
My gratitude to all of you beautiful free people who make my life light up by keeping the sacred flame of truth burning in the dark night of the collective soul.

Special thanks to Mallorie for helping me by going back through the fast moving current on the web and sending me links to videos that got washed away in the surging tide.

For all we share together, for all of you sending love unbound, fierce and free.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”