Queued | Thoughts on a page

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Queued | Thoughts on a page

Post by Christine »

The inner eruption to communicate Observations to date on the ‘Q’ phenomena, I found myself with too much to say for a Facebook comment that would soon be sucked down the short term memory hole of the many. So here I go in flow with the inner musings of my soul.

I would be remiss if I didn’t thank Trudi Reimers on Facebook for her ongoing “Thoughts on a page” meme.

Disclaimers and Clarification

Before I continue it is important to note that my words are not meant to discourage those who find the ‘Q’ drops valuable. I have not done my full due diligence in going back over the drops and analyzing them. I have left that to the many intelligent people I listen to and to the many I know in person who find merit in doing so.

During the purposely propagated shit storm of the past eight months and clearly seeing the approaching Dark Winter of discontent, I have questions for QAnons, I have asked them and no one has been able to provide any satisfying answers. I will ask them here in a moment.

I love people, I love their diversity, their ability to dig down into the dark chambers of their souls, I love those who speak their truth as they know it, I love those who are not afraid, I love the whole fucking game, what a show!

My first intuitive take on ‘Q’ was that it was an Artificial Intelligence driven cipher. Who is behind it is yet to be revealed. What purpose does it serve is also yet to be revealed. My writing is founded on my own perceptions, on intuitive inner drops and by careful unbiased (as much as humanly as possible) listening to others.

One observation is certain, it sells the hope that behind the scenes a group of White Hats are working to uncover the Deep State and the belief that the evil players will be prosecuted. Along with this hope there are those who cobble on NESARA, John Kennedy Jr. is alive and will reappear, and a whole lot of hopium that in my opinion keep many (not all) from realizing that there are no saviours. There are no knights in white satin that will gallop in and save humanity. I have also observed that my questioning will sometimes trigger an angry response in those who need to believe in ‘Q’.

All my life other than a brief moment when I thought that the Clinton/ Gore ticket was really going to solve the most pressing problems of habitat destruction I am decidedly apolitical. More recently I see the whole show as bread and circuses for the masses. That said, lately I have paid close attention to Donald J. Trump. Since I don’t suffer from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) I find the study of his character and moves an interesting and in some ways insightful view of the moves on the big playboard.

Short note on Trump: Ever since his election I have had some very psychic friends strongly intuit that he is a good man who is knowingly playing an important role to preserve humanity as we know it. This is possible though I retain a skepticism for reasons I will detail below.

Who to follow if you want to know more about ‘Q’

Martin Geddes On Q – Ten essays on #QAnon

About Martin Geddes: “I am a British computer scientist based near London. Over the years I have become adept at pulling apart belief systems and finding where they are deficient. This started with a childhood that involved one parent in a religious cult. In my professional role as a telecoms expert, I have worked on paradigm change in both the technical and policy spaces.

I hold a degree in Mathematics and Computation from the University of Oxford. Logical thinking is important, but insufficient. In a maze of deception, you also need to be able to unlearn, and recognise you have been fooled. This is an emotional skill, as it means dealing with a hurt ego and the loss of the “feeling of knowing”.

​Also a keen amateur photographer, and take great pleasure in finding the beauty in ordinary scenes which others may fail to observe or capture. To learn more about Martin, visit martingedd.es.“

Bernhard Guenther – Piercing the Veil of Reality

David Whitehead“I am a full time podcaster, martial artist, coach, entrepreneur, and public speaker with a lifetime of study and interest in esoteric information, philosophy, comparative religion and mythology, ancient and modern mysteries, the paranormal, and current geo-political events. I am an avid adventurer and independent researcher with my own personal quest to seek answers to many challenging questions of our time. The basis of my work is founded on a sincere pursuit of truth wherever it may lead, with an emphasis on facing and conquering fear and self-imposed limitation, which often get in the way of our physical, mental and spiritual development.”

David Whitehead has long be a favorite interviewer and commentator of mine, his work with Michael Tsarion helped me verify my inner journey of Self gnosis. I was surprised to hear him speak on QAnon and in the same vein hearing Bernhard Guenther talk about Q caught my attention.

Tom Montalk – montalk.net – “There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity.”

Amazing Polly – YouTube Channel – “Our entire culture is narcissistic & we are all being thought-reformed through Global psychological warfare and trauma programming. I use my channel to research and commentary on current events and history. I enjoy discussing morality, truth, integrity & how to keep sane, strong and whole while swimming in a soup of gaslighting & lies, smear campaigns & psychological warfare. I make videos about Qanon drops too.”

Everyone loves Polly, her forthright videos ripple with her authenticity and compassionate love for human freedom. She’s honest enough to express her concern and question Trump when she feels he’s playing crooked balls. What she does is like no one else; her meticulous research has virtually mapped all the interlocked tentacles of the BIG players, the corruption and degeneracy revealed to be in the hands of a few key people. They are all related in one way or another. A long time Q adherent and like many, who are confronted with the evil debauchery, QAnon has given her hope that there really are good players in positions that will drain the swamp.

Quiet Frankly – “A lover of History, Music, Movies, and The Constitution; Frank takes you on a nightly journey through a strange world, where everyone’s pants are always off.“

When I need to sit back and find a smooth groove of listening Frank is definitely worth the time, not only is he an intelligent commentator, he pours out his truth in gracious humorous long cool sips.

Corey’s DigsCorey’s Digs was created by Investigative Journalist Corey Lynn for the purpose of digging for truth in a world where nothing is as it seems, then connecting the dots and presenting her findings to you. Corey focuses on larger webs and nests, and areas that are seldom covered by mainstream media. She exposes operations, oftentimes with detailed timelines, maps, and documentation to provide the full scope of what may be transpiring, and she always cites sources with links to back it up.

Some drops of my own as food for thought

L. Ron Hubbard on the Axioms of the Church of Scientology

Why Q? A questioning mind seeks to know. Perhaps again I am missing other’s thoughts on this though it remains one of my questions that hasn’t been answered.
The origin of the glyph shape of qōp () is uncertain. It is usually suggested to have originally depicted either a sewing needle, specifically the eye of a needle (Hebrew קוף and Aramaic קופא both refer to the eye of a needle), or the back of a head and neck (qāf in Arabic meant “nape“).

Besides Aramaic Qop, which gave rise to the letter in the Semitic abjads used in classical antiquity, Phoenician qōp is also the origin of the Latin letter Q and Greek Ϙ (qoppa) and Φ (phi).

Trust the Plan? | The Israel connection Netanyahu-Trump-Putin

The above Q drop has long been quoted without providing more specifics, at least I am not aware of any. If anyone has more insight than I do by all means share with us. Meanwhile we have the excellent documented reports that Israel intelligence Operations has back doors built into most of our tech and near total access to the NSA data base. We also have the Abraham Accord and Trump presenting the keys to Washington to Netanyahu. A misdirect? Or are we being sold up the river of deceit?

Adam Green of Know More News reports and interviews guests on the impact of adopting the Noahide Laws. He also reads and provides video coverage of the explicit texts written in the Talmud which clearly state that the Goyim (gentiles, non Jews) are to become the slaves of the Jews.

Full stop: I am not anti-semitic which is a misnomer and erroneous word used for propaganda much like ‘conspiracy theorist’. For many years I have researched the various texts and deeply entrenched propaganda of the Talmudic-Kazarian, also known as Sabbatean or Crypto-Jews that operate behind the shield of righteousness and sadly most Jewish people are unaware of what is being propagated in their name. There are many Orthodox Jewish Rabbis also speaking out in protest of Zionism. There is a big difference between the faith practiced by most Jewish people and the State of Israel. I could write much more but for the purposes of this article I will leave off here for the moment.

Another person, one whom I am reluctant to recommend is Brendon O’Connell because he uses a sledgehammer to bludgeon those that should be considered allies. Apparently a drunkard who loves Jack Daniels, he will often go off on raging rants that could be interpreted as egomaniacal lunacy. Saying that I have also learned from his reporting when I can tolerate his overblown style. Listen at your own risk. :-)

Realizing that the subject of Judaism/ Zionism is a very touchy which I don’t need to elucidate more in this writing. However it is a vital piece that isn’t mentioned or talked about by the followers of Q and it is the question, when asked, that meets the most resistance.

Some final thoughts and a few questions

During these past extra-ordinary months we’ve been immersed and by many means enmeshed in a tumultuous soup of information and disinformation. The mainstream news media uses a constant stream of lies and misdirects to keep viewers in a state of fearful confusion and incoherency. Without a doubt this is a psychological operation of unprecedented accuracy. They change the surface narrative daily all the while holding the dark course of supporting the total reset of human life on Earth. From my years of study, research, and inner listening I have concluded that there are at least three aspects being utilized. Straight from the play book of Edward Bernays, the constant repetition of lies by the Mockingbird Media, forward to the widespread deployment of technological tools using subliminal frequencies that interrupt the human brain’s ability to coherently process incoming data, then the undoubtable use of black magic, the Satanic rituals that were once confined in dark chambers or on the virtual screen are playing out on the streets of America and elsewhere.

I am writing about QAnon and have repeatedly asked myself what is going on? I will postulate an idea here and it contains a question.

Of note is that the most intelligent and ethical people I know are the strongest adherents to the Q narrative. These are friends I converse with on a weekly basis and those whose online work has always held to the relentless pursuit of truth, the upholding of ethical conduct and inner resolve. They are decidedly spiritual and wear the mantle of courageous warrior ship.

The Q drops are ciphers, they leave breadcrumb trails that when followed build a narrative, what better way to engage the naturally inquisitive mind of highly intelligent people? Over the course of many years and now on a daily basis I get messages from friends and others hailing immediate mass arrests, claiming the rescue of thousands of children from underground tunnels, that soon there will be a release of massive Trust Funds to the people of the world, that Putin isn’t the real Putin (evil Putin was replaced by good Putin), and multiple other unverified stories that capture the natural desire that justice be served.

And then there is Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran… It is hard to leave out the continued planned destruction of the countries under the US governmental policies of war. ‘Q’ is a decidedly patriotic movement which appears to support Israel’s right to not only exist but continue it’s horrors on the people it seeks to destroy.
“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”

– Sun Tzu

In an attempt to comprehend the multidimensional play moves on an exceedingly dangerous play board I found it necessary to metaphorically step into a world leadership role. Both Trump and Putin offer that opportunity. Supposing that we have some good men in these positions of power it is obvious that to topple the real heads of the beast it would have to be done strategically and stealthily. A leader would have to replace cabinet members, judges, military leaders and others in positions of administrative power. This would take time and also would be wrought with the ongoing danger of infiltrators, pretenders, and saboteurs.

In final summation we are all in the play, be we pawns or Kings, what we choose, how we think, how we react to what is before us does influence the outcome. Arisen from my innermost felt perceptual field we are in an Epic spiritual battle. I find daily and moment by moment that my greatest strength arises when I am in Peace, perceptually my energy takes on an harmonic that extends into the field of the Divine. The practiced art of waiting for the inspiration (inhalation) of truth and guidance serves not only my personal occupation, it serves the All.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Exit-0

Re: Queued | Thoughts on a page

Post by Exit-0 »

The Globalist effort to ban the Q movement speaks volumes, to me.

All critically thinking individuals must realize that, in a two-party system, there are no third-party choices. A vote for a third-party candidate, or no vote at all, is a vote for the two-party candidate that wins.

Only those individuals, at a ‘Q’ level of security clearance, are aware of all the hidden agenda at work, behind the smoke-and-mirrors. Frankly, some of President Trump’s agenda scare the shit out of me, i.e. vaccines, Israel, and fracking – to name just a few.

The impending question at the present isn’t, who is Q? The relevant question is, would you be comfortable living in a Globalist/Marxist State for the rest of your life? Or, would you be more comfortable allowing the Trump Administration to continue their, "promises-made; promises-kept" agenda, for the next four years? With the possibility, Humanity will figure-out a solution before the Globalist take total control. :?:
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Exit-0 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:30 pm The Globalist effort to ban the Q movement speaks volumes, to me.

All critically thinking individuals must realize that, in a two-party system, there are no third-party choices. A vote for a third-party candidate, or no vote at all, is a vote for the two-party candidate that wins.

Only those individuals, at a ‘Q’ level of security clearance, are aware of all the hidden agenda at work, behind the smoke-and-mirrors. Frankly, some of President Trump’s agenda scare the shit out of me, i.e. vaccines, Israel, and fracking – to name just a few.

The impending question at the present isn’t, who is Q? The relevant question is, would you be comfortable living in a Globalist/Marxist State for the rest of your life? Or, would you be more comfortable allowing the Trump Administration to continue their, "promises-made; promises-kept" agenda, for the next four years? With the possibility, Humanity will figure-out a solution before the Globalist take total control. :?:
And that is the question of questions. I am fortunate in that most of the people I relate with, both in person and online are laser focused on the inward to outward spin... if we don't individually reclaim our innate Being from fear we don't stand a chance in hell. As long as we remain divided inside there can be no wholeness in the outer.

Perfecting the act of balance
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi there Christine :D So nice to see you!

I am very thankful for this thread, and will go and read all the information you provided, but I wanted to put my first impressions here.

I have put the Q phenomenon aside a few years ago. You know me, you say "I'm your savior" and I answer "Really"? and I walk away. The fact that I live in Québec has probably something to do about it also. I'm apolitical here, imagine there. But, within the current state of the world, I have gotten closer to my people, listening into the chatter of social media which I don't usually do. To my big surprise, there are many QAnon in Québec. Very nice people I must add. I then started to glean information here and there, not plunging in too deep yet, but with my antennas on.

I have found a melting pot of many theories, ideas, hopes from the past, I would say. There is this hope which brings my flags up and all I can hear is Beware of the Great Deception!

Again, thank you.
Om Mani Padme Hum
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I just had a very interesting and deep conversation with a friend whose intelligent thoughts are worth of sharing. We both agreed on the underlying currents of Q, we may record a conversation soon if we can both make time.

"There is this hope which brings my flags up and all I can hear is Beware of the Great Deception!"

Indeed we must be AWARE.

Love,
Christine
heyokah

Post by heyokah »

Christine wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:18 pm

"There is this hope which brings my flags up and all I can hear is Beware of the Great Deception!"

Indeed we must be AWARE.

Love,
Christine
Hi dear Christine, I fully agree ❤️
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

So, after many hours of reading, gleaning, reflecting I had come to the conclusion that this is bigger than I thought and that the chatter I was concerned about had nothing to do with the source. As there are no synchronicities, the source confirmed that yesterday, but I seem to be in a 40 days of darkness this morning. I still don't have a full view of this, but it cannot be denied for sure.

I really enjoyed Bernard Guenther and David Whitehead’s analysis. I got many confirmations there and will continue to explore, whatever is left. Hahaha! I even took 101 course into American politics with a documentary I watched. Lots and lots of politics, it was necessary but not in my line of work.

I understand the chatter better now. From the things I heard, the morale of many will be challenged when they see that things are not happening as they have been told. But! Looking into the stars, we know the necessary cycles are just starting.

Love to All! Thank you for Being there! (**hugs**)
Om Mani Padme Hum
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

So much remains obscured in our present construct of reality, the best we can do imho is expand our ability to be conscientious observers and listen to diverse points of view. The fracturing of the human psyche is mended one being at a time.

This path is a difficult one to walk because it requires a well hewn gnosis of self, especially the parts of ourselves that lay in the shadows. There are so many threads that pull on us to be on one side or another, these threads if allowed to will weave a web of belief around us and become binding.

I've wanted to share more here on the forum and will as soon as I get the internet back and working at our little shoppe... it's been five days now and since I spend most of my working hours there I haven't been able to write.

Love to All and remember: You are powerful. You are beautiful. You are free.

Return to “Latest blog entry”