New Testament-Old Testament-Torah-Qur’an | What might we learn?

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

New Testament-Old Testament-Torah-Qur’an | What might we learn?

Post by Christine »

My last writing was steeped with references to YHWH, Yaldabaoth, and Saturn—written to illuminate the necessity of shedding the false ego. Recognizing that I am now stepping into very deep water and risk upsetting some friends I will begin this piece by offering a conclusion and giving voice to where it is arising from.

Prelude: As I started to write this piece I realized, not being a scholar nor having spent enough focused time with scripture that I needed to dig deeper and what a muddled pit I found myself wading through. While I have clarity as to my conclusion, for it is extremely simple, I will continue with my research before the final rendition of this article.

The Eternal Story of Good and Evil

Ancient texts, scriptures, pictographs, and myths all share a common story—a good brother and his evil sibling: Enki-Enlil, Cain-Abel, Esau-Jacob, Horus-Seth, Thor-Loki, there are many other myths relating the same battle. Of course, these stories become scrambled the further we go back on the timeline; indeed our modern mind resists the poetic and often verbal telling of the Eddas. Therefore I will stay with the subject of Abraham; progenitor-father in the Torah, the Bible, and the Qur’an.

An attempt will be made to keep this writing to the simplest of terms, like a sketch on a blank page for others to fill in with their own gnosis.

Most of those who will read my words have shared similar experiences, have done extensive research, and retained insights on the long, and often treacherous, road of self discovery. We have looked beneath the systematic construct of the lie and are amply aware of the many and varied perceptions that have been postulated over these past decades. So here we are; now present, and observing the end of an age. For myself, all must be distilled into a single shining gold nugget of Truth.

Many of us feel that there is a quickening in our souls—something new coming to life—we recognize that we have reached the end of a great epoch and are about to embark on a, as yet, unknown and exciting journey. This is sensed in our blood and bones—something fundamentally altering is taking place. The world as we’ve known it is disappearing before our eyes; and no (s)election, no savior, no orator, no preacher, nor philosopher can save people from what the mass psychosis most humans have chosen—those who cling desperately to the remnants of mechanical survival.

To the point of what I want to say; we cannot take these books, gospels, and treatises with us as we embrace the new. These compilations of writings have become an entangled web of erroneous and often arrogant opinions—preachers, theologians, scholars, philosophers, and just about anyone else who has felt the call to document their own particular version of this “truth”. The three Abrahamic religions all claim that their belief is the only righteous way, that they are the chosen of the LORD; is it any surprise that all the mayhem and wars that have been fought for centuries are over the “right” version-name of God?

We need to take into account that the Jewish Old Testament was the predecessor of the Christian New Testament, and then some 600 years later Muhammad founded the Muslim religion. The Jewish Pharisees denied that Jesus was the messiah and crucified him, Muhammad also denied the messiah, though he condemned the Jews for the crucifixion. I fail to see why Christians cling so tightly to Judaism and the Old Testament, then turn around and in many cases despise and fear the Muslims.

There is a seed of evil that can be sussed out into the open if one looks close enough. The Jewish religion declares that they are God’s chosen people, the question is do they, or anyone, live righteous lives? “Ye shall know them by their fruits.” I am not addressing or speaking about the millions of people who were born into Jewish families, though I will say that theirs is the most difficult of tasks—that is to confront a great evil being done in their name. At this point on our timeline, wickedness has infiltrated the minds and hearts of many adherents to these doctrines. Materialistic atheism has taken hold, promoted by the chosen few, and hurled humanity into a headlong dive toward a communistic technocracy. The seeds of evil have been sown and are flourishing everywhere.

Full Stop: People have been indoctrinated to call anyone who speaks to this topic, antisemitic. Please bear with me as I continue; this is a conversation that we should all be open to. Throughout the Bible, both the old and new testament, God The Almighty is referred to as LORD, The LORD. This has never sat well with me, for it lacks resonance with an ability to evoke a heart response, instead this word has made me feel like I was about to be punished and condemned. In most Biblical references Lord is used as a stand in for YHWH or Jehovah. And tragically, for the most part, the verses left in scripture are interpreted by many as forbidding them to seek truth elsewhere; afraid that if they study the old ways they will be branded pagans or worse, heretics. They look away from the fact that most of their rituals are founded on the ancient people of the world.

Truth be told—there is a narrow path that rekindles the connection to Source-Creator, knowing this is not, and has never been, dependent on reading any scripture. While scripture can guide and inspire a true heart, that is, if deciphered properly for the light held within.

So many will stop their religious studies with the Gospels, the preserved canonical texts of the Old and New Testament, and thereby miss the many books of the Apocrypha; books that were written between the Old and New Testament—though once included in the KJV of the Bible. The Gnostic texts of the Nag Hammadi Library and other coptic fragments have been considered heretical, so those who might take good news and learn from them will turn away.

What I have found to be observationally true is that by assigning a name to Source-Creator people tend to externalize Him and pray to Him rather than looking for Him within. A friend asked me if I worship God. This caused me to pause and I did not answer right away; the word worship made me feel like I was sitting in a church pew doing penitence—petitioning something outside myself for intervention—an intercessor for my well being. I didn’t answer until the next day after researching the root of the word, worship—in short to be honorable and worthy. That for me would aptly define the inner journey, to become worthy of receiving God’s Divine Will.

To contemplate this battle between good and evil, we need look no further than the wise words of a Lakota holy man.

"Inside of me there are two dogs. One is mean and evil and the other is good and they fight each other all the time. When asked which one wins I answer, the one I feed the most." —Chief Sitting Bull, Lakota

Readings from the Bible

Kings 22:19-23

19 Micaiah continued, “Therefore hear the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne with all the multitudes of heaven standing around him on his right and on his left.

20 And the Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?’ “One suggested this, and another that.

21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the Lord and said, ‘I will entice him.’

22 “‘By what means?’ the Lord asked.

“‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,’ he said.

“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the Lord. ‘Go and do it.’

23 “So now the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The Lord has decreed disaster for you.”

These several verses have left me wondering what god would choose to use a deceiving spirit and decree disaster? There is clearly something very wrong about all of this.

Genesis 12:21 – The story of Abraham and his offspring reads like a made-in-Hollywood psycho drama; complete with adultery, war, ritual sacrifice and circumcision as a covenant with god. Apparently all of this was done with the LORD’S blessing.

The Semitic People and their Gods

Actually one doesn’t have to go too far in their studies to comprehend the confusion that has escalated today with the overuse of the term anti-semitism. The ADL and their ilk have confined this word to mean anything that is said which names the Jews, or points a finger at the Talmudic death cult, or in any way interrupts the only narrative they allow to be told. We’ve been pitted against each other; man against woman, Muslim against Christian, and apparently anyone who isn’t born a Jew is an enemy to this cult. The supreme ideology of victim consciousness proliferated onto the people of the world. Jew is not a designation I like to use, for it wraps up many good friends in a label that casts them aside as an enemy—this, I refute wholeheartedly.

Revelations 3-9: “Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

Who and what took root within the Jewish faith? Certainly some are liars and deceivers, though I can’t answer that question for anyone; again there are many opinions, partial truths, and in some, a blind hatred. As I have stated so many times, if you seek to blame anyone for your tribulations, you have also fallen into the debilitating ideology of victimhood. If there is a mission, not even sure what that means, it is to shine a bright light into the darkest of corners; wickedness is showing itself and will continue to do so at an accelerating rate. Judgment is not ours, for what but love can set us free from repeating this nightmare?

So who were the Semites, what and who were their gods?

“Despite adopting Yahweh as a major god, the Israelites continued with a syncretistic-type religion previously practiced in Canaan. Related marginal groups—such as the Kenites and Rechabites—acknowledged as nomads and mainly practicing metalwork, emanated from the South. The Rechabites, living in a kind of symbiosis with the Judeans, eventually merged with them. Their strong Yahweh tradition probably acquired from the southern Kenites advanced Yahweh worship in Judah. In the North the Canaanite El initially held the highest authority, but was ousted in the course of time by the popular Canaanite Ba’al who tipped the scale in favor of Ba’al worship in the North.” —Excerpt From: Marlene Elizabeth. “The Rise Of Yahwism: role of marginalized groups.“

How many people are influenced by scripture without knowing where these writings come from? Semitic people were many nomadic tribes sharing the same root language, not just Jews. The word semitic wasn’t even used until 1704 when it took on the relationship to Noah and his sons, specifically Shem.

“I repeat again that the name Semite here [Renan is referring to his pioneer study on Semitic philology] has only a purely conventional meaning: it designates the peoples who have spoken Hebrew, Syriac, Arabic or some neighboring dia­lect, and in no sense the people who are listed in the tenth chapter of Genesis as the descendants of Shem, who are, or at least half of them, of Aryan origin.” —Ernest Renan, 1855

My purpose in posting these quotes is to underline the mass, and I would say purposeful confusion, we are living with today. I am not saying that scholars and linguists are purposely misleading, most of them are sincere in their studies. What comes to mind again and again is that the web has grown so tangled that I see only one way out; the distillation of inner truth rendered to Love.

Recapitulation at the End of an Age

Recapitulation was also a technique taught by Don Juan in the Carlos Castaneda sagas. It was a directed action of reviewing all of your life’s moments in order to retrieve your energy and acquire enough vital force to do what he called the Leap to Infinity. This is what I have tried to accomplish in this writing, a suggestion perhaps, though for myself it is the Prime directive. Doing this revives the soul, crystallizes the mind and prepares one for the leap into the unknown.

I shall end this heading with a quote from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth – Hermes Trismegistus. The Wisdom of the Ages has always been within us to find. In many ways, there is no freedom greater than not knowing and yet walking in Faith and trusting Grace.

Christ, the Light, and the Way

I care not whether Jesus existed as a man or not, another long standing argument among theologians and scholars. It is a trend now to prove he didn’t exist, so let’s put that argument aside for now. Even the name Yeshua has been confounded and confused, so my personal relationship is with Christ; whose emanations of Wisdom and Love guide me on the soul’s journey through personal crucifixion, redemption, and resurrection.

Matthew 6 —This chapter resonates and is felt by the whole of my body, mind, and soul. What else do we need to know other than Know Thyself, in Truth we can rejoice.

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

When the final Seal is opened and ALL is revealed; may we finally Know that Love is the Whole of the Law—and so this epic tragicomedy finally ends.

Amen.

Stand unshakeable and upright in Truth, for Ye Peace is not for barter.

“Above all, do not lie to yourself. A man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point where he does not discern any truth either in himself or anywhere around him, and thus falls into disrespect towards himself and others. Not respecting anyone, he ceases to love, and having no love, he gives himself up to passions and coarse pleasures, in order to occupy and amuse himself, and in his vices reaches complete bestiality, and it all comes from lying continually to others and to himself. A man who lies to himself is often the first to take offense. It sometimes feels very good to take offense, doesn’t it? And surely he knows that no one has offended him, and that he himself has invented the offense and told lies just for the beauty of it, that he has exaggerated for the sake of effect, that he has picked on a word and made a mountain out of a pea—he knows all of that, and still he is the first to take offense, he likes feeling offended, it gives him great pleasure, and thus he reaches the point of real hostility.” ―Fyodor Dostoyevsky
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”