The Golden Compass and The Silver Thread | Deciphering Scripture – The Script

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

The Golden Compass and The Silver Thread | Deciphering Scripture – The Script

Post by Christine »

Having received the title for this piece of writing in my morning contemplation, I was left at a loss as to where it would lead. My writing is, more often than not, an expression of my explorations of this reality—it makes no claims other than giving voice to risings from my inner being.

Worlds are Created by Words

Most people have no conscious awareness of the words they use, nor the root resonance of the words they are speaking. In speech people are often loose and unaware, repeating programmed phrases with a near non-existent ability to self-reflect on what we are truly stating. I will walk gently through this subject as it unfolds below, for just as people speak words, they also read them. When it comes to Scripture, we are told that they are sacred books—that these penned verses are the Word of God, so for many to question this is considered heretical and disturbing. My quest becomes; how this has affected the psyche-reality of humanity for the last several thousand years?

She smiles in that inner way and gives praise to the One who guides, presenting silvery pearls of wisdom in the most unexpected manner and moment. She now has the verse that is showing the purpose of this writings title.

Berean Standard Bible – Psalm 12:6
“The words of the Creator are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace, like gold purified sevenfold.“

There is a silver thread, so gossamer as to only be visible in a certain light. One may be following its quiet voice for a period of time; however, it can slip away like a wisp of smoke on a windy day. Never really gone—for it is us that turns away to pursue denser and more noisy things. Through the acts of focused inner attention, this thread becomes as strong as a finely spun steel rope, always and ever present, the connection to the Spirit of All Things is woven tight and will not be broken—the trusted guide of the oft silent voice of Great Spirit.

Silver represents the feminine aspect which is equally and everywhere present, available to those who see. In energetic terms Christopher Gardner explains this: The Moon or feminine principle is a silvery aspect of light—a pinnacle of paramagnetic energy which pushes in all directions.

A friend sent me a video from Chiron Last in which he states: “The true meaning of ‘G’ is only to be found in a single clue given in the musical solfeggi, whereby starting from the tonic ‘C’, the fifth note of G is Sol (Do-Re-Me-Fa-SOL/C-D-E-F-G) which is the Sun/Son. The letter G is the 7th letter of the English alphabet which is a veiled way of indicating the seven colored fires contained within each of us, and is also why there are always 7 notes in a mode of music, seven colors of the rainbow, seven days in a week.”

Interlude—Perhaps this personal account will help illuminate the above, a brief rendition of an experience from some months past. While contemplating the words of Jesus Christ, one predawn morning I slipped into the encompassing peace of a silent space, and was then struck by a thought that sent a shudder through my whole body; turn thy blood to light. Something inside of me moved, this was accompanied by an almost imperceptible sound, like the buzz of a bumble bee. With closed eyes, I saw only one soft golden color light emanating from the portals we call chakras. It’s been months now, and both the sound and light have stayed with me.

The Crucible of Life

An observation is that lately many truth seekers and speakers are re-discovering and citing parables and verses from the Bible; for indeed the Bible contains beautiful passages that move the soul closer to its purest expression. Someone I recently listened to said that Scripture is a reflection of life—a book containing both good and evil.

I’ve been focused on exploring what are called the Abrahamic religions, and their relationship to each other, since these are what have formed the narrative of our current era. Every day more people are aware of the downward fall of humanity so glaringly prevalent today. Most of my readers have studied or been exposed to mountains of research and spiritual writings; trying to suss out lines of truth from a convoluted and hidden history—a Herculean task in an attempt to pull out threads of truth from a morass of lies. In these times of the next “Great Reset,” one can easily see the continuation of repeating pattern throughout history, again being played out in present time. Please note that for the purposes of this writing I am staying within the bounds of Scripture, even as I am aware of the many other interpretations of the Bible.

As the walls of the construct are pushing in, as tyranny and a mechanized paradigm constrains the creative expression of the living human soul, many are asking, is there a way out? Some seek refuge in acceptable doctrines; feeling safe within an agreed upon promise of salvation—others, the ones who have seen through the layers upon layers of deception, seek real freedom from the recycling bin of incarnations. Memories arise in me, of being burned at the stake, of having played both sides, and ultimately having died on the Sword of Truth as material identities were consumed in the flames, until all that remains is One Love, One desire, One moment, One sound, one ultimate fall to the arms of Grace.

Isms, Isms, and More Isms

Doing research I find so many treatises using -isms in what are often nothing more than preposterous dialogues and mental constructs. The current use of: racism, radicalism, totalitarianism, materialism, colloquialism, despotism, exorcism, favoritism, bipartisanism, Judaism, Catholicism, Protestantism, and veganism are just a few examples. Anything ending in -ism is by definition: word-forming element making nouns implying a practice, system, doctrine, etc. The reason I point this out, is the obvious observation that any practice or doctrine that is ismatical will inherently make argument for its point of view, thereby leaving out other practices and ideologies. More often than not, there is a refusal to even dialogue, isms could be defined as a closed system that will be defended, at all costs, by those who are adherents to it.

Here are some of the -isms used to define different interpretations of Scripture: Antinomianism, Epicureanism, Stoicism, Legalism, Paulinism, Lutheranism, Anabaptism, Messianism, Nazarenism, and on and on the isms go.

It should be obvious that any -ism, by definition; is a division and fracture from a whole. This can even be broken down further in observing the fracture within individual people. The lesson of divide and conquer has not been learned, most people are far from being integrated into the wholeness, wholesomeness, holiness of their own Being.

Rules, rules, rules!—Under the Penalty of Eternal Condemnation

For anyone who has delved into the books of Judaism, the Talmud being the worst of these, will recognize that they are full of rules, condemnations, and more rules. It is a mind-boggling collection of thou-shall-nots combined with permissions to commit murder and genocide. And to further confuse the followers of these doctrines—indoctrinations, they are left open to the differing opinions of Rabbis imposing a wide variety of more rules on top of old rules. It reminds me of the imposition we currently are dealing with in our criminal legal system with statute upon statute, regulation upon regulation, that are a twisted knot around humanity’s neck, slowly strangling the life blood, the living blood, from the body of Christ. Please note that by using the designation of Christ I am referring to the inner light which every human was endowed with at birth.

As Christianity spread; the conversion of many Jews, and the acceptance of the Gentiles, one of the most controversial and fought-over commandments of the Old Testament was Circumcision—a blood ritual that Jews were commanded to do or be forever banished from their people and God’s temple. Was this used to mark and keep the blood line pure?

The Underwriting of Scripture and the Gospel (Truth)

People are often intrigued reading Scripture, looking for their own salvation within the verses. Is it not also possible that they become entranced? For diving into this mysterious and encoded book has left many a seeker confused and led further astray. And what of all the peoples of the Earth before the Bible was scribed? And what of the books left out of the approved Script? There are many questions that are often disturbing to ask. Today it is still common that within most churches, the flock is prohibited from looking outside the sanctified (by who?) Scripture. Let’s explore some word meanings:

Gospel: “The word passed early from English to continental Germanic languages in forms that clearly indicate the first element had shifted to “God,” such as Old Saxon godspell, Old High German gotspell, Old Norse goðspiall.” We are trained to say, “that is the gospel truth.”

Script is a narrative in writing that is used to express ideas; this can either be a factual, a historical treatise, a fiction or fantasy, or the script of a movie or play. When I take the word script and the ending -ture and dig a little deeper I find other words with the same ending, such as infrastructure: “from Latin structura “a fitting together, adjustment; a building, mode of building;” figuratively, “arrangement, order,” from structus, past participle of struere “to pile, place together, heap up; build, assemble, arrange, make by joining together.”

There are many theories, speculations, and ideas on the nature of reality. In this writing I decided to investigate what Scripture tells us. My investigation is an attempt to get to the bottom of the Tree of Knowledge and find the root of evil. Allow that I flow along multiple channels at the same time; Metascript, Simulacrum, Resets, Simulation Theory, Astrotheology, and other musings all come into view, though my writing will not discuss these at this moment.

With all of my reading there still blares a question, a final question: Why are we the People of this Earth allowing authorities and rulers of any manner (manor born) or nature (illformed) to keep writing the Script while we follow as blind sheep to our slaughter. It’s been this way for far too long.

Apostles and Disciples of Jesus | St. Paul the Apostle – Saul of Tarsus – Sanhedrin to Saint

According to the Canonical Bible there are listed twelve Disciples of Jesus Christ: Simon Peter, Andrew, James (the son of Zebedee), John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James (the son of Alphaeus), Thaddaeus, Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot. Even this list of names is debated among some theologians, and some of them have obscure histories as to their heritage. My intention is not to write a full thesis, simply to point out the many discrepancies and hazy history of who these men were, for surely they were men and all had their faults and proclivities, just as observable today, as surely it was in those times.

An immediate question; why is it that only men are named as disciples when Mary Magdalene was said to be the favorite of the Christ? Where are the women’s voices? To not belabor this in this writing I will simply leave the question posed.

In the early church there were already divisions among the apostles; the main divide was between the church of Peter, James and John, who were direct disciples, said to be in the inner circle of Jesus’ teachings, and Paul, whose later conversion to Christianity happened when he met Jesus on the road to Damascus—this happened after Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection. Who is this apostle? How did a Pharisee and Sanhedrin, one who previously condemned early Christians to death, become a convert with enough importance to have his writings included in the Bible? Indeed almost 30% of the writings in the approved book were written by Paul. I feel it’s important to note here that adherents are asked to believe that the Bible is the infallible and inerrant Word of God. A mature mind would have to question this, knowing that man, and those who are credited with penning the gospels are neither infallible nor inerrant. I included a link to a brief article which lays out the problem rather succinctly.

“Did Saul ever seek counsel from God? Samuel writes that Saul did, “but Yahweh did not answer him, either by dreams, or by Urim, or by prophets” (1 Samuel 28:6). But in 1 Chronicles (10:13), the chronicler contradicts Samuel, declaring that Saul “did not seek guidance from Yahweh. Therefore Yahweh killed him.”

The above quote is from the above linked article, it highlights the questions asked. I don’t even know what to make of the phrase that Yahweh killed Paul for not seeking guidance. It truly is a muddled affair. The more I read, the more my now seeing eyes realize that the current human condition was played out in Biblical times: errant men, disregard for women, political posturing, corruption, imposition of laws that made no common sense, usury, and the usurpation of power—destruction and war in the name of God.

Paul is a particularly disturbing presence, he was the first to say that one could be saved by faith alone which allowed his followers full reign to act out their basest impulses. This would become a rift between church fathers. In 1 Corinthians 11 Paul states: “Be ye followers of me as I am of Christ.” This can be interpreted through different lenses; however, my eyes fall on ‘be ye followers of me’, as an entreat to follow a man who had lived a life full of sin, and now proclaims the word of the Lord as the “me” identity.

To conclude this musing on Paul and the apostles, my inner senses have always warned me of a deceptive voice within Scripture, something illformed is hiding in the shadows of many verses. Words that separate and divide rather than heal and lead to unity. People today talk about unity in diversity without ever realizing that the only true union is within themselves. It is the unity of Spirit within Creation, the divine marriage of the Bride and Bridegroom, the harmonious male and female resonance that is Life.

2 Corinthians 3:6 “Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.” A passage that was credited to Paul, and one that rings true, for it is the Spirit of All Living Beings that inner-forms, and without Spirit we have no Life. Paul has been accused of taking the words of Jesus and ascribing them to coming from himself. Simply thoughts on a page to ponder.

Her mind settles and returns to Gnosis; here she recalls The Book of Love; here she embraces the breath that is her life; here she stops writing and sits with the Beloved. Silent unshed tears rise from the depths, it is from the beauty and the sorrow that He wept.

My writing is growing stiff and stale, so not wishing to further sketch out the massive amount of writings pertaining to the last 2,000 years I will quietly slip to the place of inner revelations and return to the subject of this writing—The Golden Compass. This unerring compass is our magnetic heart center merged with the focused mind, which has given over its duality to the single Source of Light or Mind of God.

The bell in the Tower of Truth always rings with a pure note; this resonance, once recognized will not be forgotten. I don’t write to convince anyone of my words; I write to bring forth some clarity from the outer clamor of voices demanding attention. I write to throw light on a narrow path through a dark woods. For years I have been stating that Truth is a straight line, that Nature never lies, and when one maintains an unwavering upward stance of union, the soul lays claim to its own divine jurisdiction, and strives to not judge another, for we knoweth not another soul’s path.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

The Blessings of Wisdom
Proverbs 3:16-18 —16: Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. 17 All her ways are pleasant, and all her paths are peaceful. 18 She is a tree of life to those who embrace her, and those who lay hold of her are blessed.…

You can find my writing on Substack: https://aure0sky.substack.com/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Latest blog entry”