Magic – The bad and the Ugly

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
karelia
Site Admin

Magic – The bad and the Ugly

Post by karelia »

Magic, that is man-made magic, stems from either evil or selfish intent, commonly referred to as black magic. There is another form of magic-like events—perhaps known as adherence to natural law—but that one has no need to be revealed, as it is the obvious consequence of being in tune with nature; it is beautiful to experience or witness.

Black magic does need to be revealed, since it is rampant on this planet and the vast majority is oblivious to how it works, how it spreads, and how it affects people.

The key is ego. The ego defines the level of consciousness, and the more important the ego, the lower the consciousness and the less someone is aware of any spell or curse, in other words black magic, cast on them. It is of vital importance that you control your ego. Letting it control you is a wrong.

Continue.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Exit-0

Re: Magic – The bad and the Ugly

Post by Exit-0 »

The classic way black magicians work, is to take a congregation of well intended individuals, and reverse their well intended energies in a cabal-of-secrecy using ritual. Does any of this seem familiar?
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Exit-0 wrote:The classic way black magicians work, is to take a congregation of well intended individuals, and reverse their well intended energies in a cabal-of-secrecy using ritual. Does any of this seem familiar?
Spot on, as seen on a regular basis in many places...

Friedrich Schiller
norman

Post by norman »

I think that's a bit too simplistic.

At what point does a ritual become just working for a living and being immersed in what the boss and his/her peers expect from us?

I can feel the black magic as soon as I switch on a radio. I can feel it in the shops. I can feel it almost anywhere I go beyond my own front door, and even within my home I have issues too. Jeez, I can even feel it on truther forums quite a lot.

Even a one to one personal relationship can be a kind of hiding place where 2 people have an agreed deal that they can share weakness and vulnerability to black magic, but in a mutually comforted kind of way that seems safer and more OK, but it's ultimately not.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Norman, I agree with what you say except for the simplistic part. My point is that it IS rampant on the planet, and it needs to be revealed. It really is that simple.

A ritual is a ritual, whether one is aware or not. A ritual doesn't have to be satanic, though, even though it is in the majority of cases at the current time. If what your boss and his/her peers expect of you is a wrong (ie. immoral), do you still do it?

If people did what is right instead of what is expected of them, black magic would have no hold.

Friedrich Schiller
norman

Post by norman »

It's simple that it needs to be revealed. It's a highly contentious furnace of futher black magic, to agree on how to go about that.

A deepness is required by all. That's not simple to get to. The structure that is protecting the black magic has psychological sentries posted at every artificial ( and official ) level, ever-ready to "arrest" any trangressors of those artificial conciousness layer traps.

An example would be something like how easily a serious 'touch' with a lot of compassion can be rebounded back to you with an acusation that you have insulted a person. The insult is only at a very shallow level of conciousness, but the structures are so set up that you can be completely wiped out of action by that rebound.

There are what I see as "truthless shallows". It covers all of the "deep". I can't communicate in truthfulness to someone I feel has a need of it, without being exposed to the rigged responses from the truthless shallows.

I don't know if I've said that clearly enough to say what I mean, quite.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

norman wrote:I think that's a bit too simplistic.

At what point does a ritual become just working for a living and being immersed in what the boss and his/her peers expect from us?

I can feel the black magic as soon as I switch on a radio. I can feel it in the shops. I can feel it almost anywhere I go beyond my own front door, and even within my home I have issues too. Jeez, I can even feel it on truther forums quite a lot.

Even a one to one personal relationship can be a kind of hiding place where 2 people have an agreed deal that they can share weakness and vulnerability to black magic, but in a mutually comforted kind of way that seems safer and more OK, but it's ultimately not.

You're quite right norman. I wrote the comment with a general-public-viewing in mind.

Anyone who understands how all it works, will quickly realize Ritualistic-Magic-Spells have been a tool of the Global Elite since the Dawn of Man. Black magic has always been pervasive.

Most living among us don't even realize they are dwelling in a world of spells. Some, like yourself, can sense the effect. Most of Humanity is living in a world of Monday-Night-Football, and could hardly give a rats-ass.
norman

Post by norman »

Exit-0 wrote:
..........Most living among us don't even realize they are dwelling in a world of spells. Some, like yourself, can sense the effect. Most of Humanity is living in a world of Monday-Night-Football, and could hardly give a rats-ass.
It's from those very truthless shallows that the biggest knockout punches come from, every time.

It's like a nightmare. We're not even 'fighting' an honest or truthful opponent. It's reasoning isn't reasoning at all. Dialog is virtually impossible without succumbing to the same spell that has got it gripped. Sure, there are minds behind it that might possibly be reasoned with, but the layer of booby trapped truthlessness is a shield between us and them. It's like a wall of sulfuric acid that will burn us up if we try to charge through it to get to the beings the other side, to deal with them directly.
norman

Post by norman »

I think this video belongs in here somewhere...............

[youtube][/youtube]
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

Here's one for the experts:

Someone I know is interested in this website. They are concerned about joining, however, because of reading about Christine's past history with being cursed. I know, just from reading, Christine is working very hard to rid herself of the curse that once followed her.

So, the question is, can a curse be transferred to another individual, simply by being associated with that individual?

Now, I am of the opinion that a curse is much like an STD, wherein it requires intimate contact to "catch-the-disease". I'm also a firm believer that a curse can be cured by shear will power.

Are there any other opinions out there?

Return to “Latest blog entry”