Get off Your Knees

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
karelia
Site Admin

Get off Your Knees

Post by karelia »

Of course you can sign petitions until the ink runs dry. Of course you can join protests until the cows come home or some power-crazy cop shoots you. What’s it going to do? Put to rest your petulantly rising conscience that you need to do something?

Unless you are firmly ensconced in the camp of the psychopaths—or are so drugged up by same that you don’t know whether you’re coming or going—your conscience will not rest until you do something.

More here.

https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
norman

Re: Get off Your Knees

Post by norman »

Couldn't agree more.

The selflessness of pondering whether to do for self or do for all is the only hesitation. It's a fine line between acting strongly and acting selfishly.

Initially, they are about the same, but as the traction begins to effect it's delivery of change, they separate into quite different things.

I've seen it over and over again until I'm about sick of seeing it, and rejecting the selfish kind of proactions that pass for positivity in this still relatively unchanged world stupefies me into a dilemma asking "if you're not part of the real solution, are you still part of the bloody problem".

That lion, above, is soon going to kill something and eat it. Across species, we seem to regard it as normal and good. Within the same species, it's a bad bad thing. As the seemingly implied analogy of the image is somehow within a single species, I step back and try to find an improved model of how to aspire properly. Without the right aspirations, we only act out a continuation of the age old segmented problem, IMO.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you norman, It is seriously powerful to hear our voices and not just hashing over others news.

When karelia read her post to me I lit up, the roar inside is huge, the roar is energy, fierce and free.

I chuckled at your description of the image, the Great Lion of humanity, long a symbol of us as we Be-come that which is our in-her-it-ance.

A lion standing alone on a mountain top is hardly one ready to pounce and eat something. The ones that want to eat stalk in packs in the dark, they certainly don't roar.

norman wrote:Couldn't agree more.

The selflessness of pondering whether to do for self or do for all is the only hesitation. It's a fine line between acting strongly and acting selfishly.

Initially, they are about the same, but as the traction begins to effect it's delivery of change, they separate into quite different things.

I've seen it over and over again until I'm about sick of seeing it, and rejecting the selfish kind of proactions that pass for positivity in this still relatively unchanged world stupefies me into a dilemma asking "if you're not part of the real solution, are you still part of the bloody problem".

That lion, above, is soon going to kill something and eat it. Across species, we seem to regard it as normal and good. Within the same species, it's a bad bad thing. As the seemingly implied analogy of the image is somehow within a single species, I step back and try to find an improved model of how to aspire properly. Without the right aspirations, we only act out a continuation of the age old segmented problem, IMO.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Pris

Post by Pris »

karelia wrote: More here.

"Go within. Listen to the silence. It serves you far better in your spiritual growth than listening to loudest voices."
This is a curious comment that I don't agree with... because my 'silence' is filled with my OWN VOICE. I've never had so much 'chatter' in my head in all my life. :D
Pris

Post by Pris »

norman wrote:That lion, above, is soon going to kill something and eat it.
Actually, isn't that the lioness's job? ;)
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Pris wrote:
This is a curious comment that I don't agree with... because my 'silence' is filled with my OWN VOICE. I've never had so much 'chatter' in my head in all my life. :D
You can only listen to your OWN VOICE when there is no loud voices outside that would distract you. ;)
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Pris

Post by Pris »

karelia wrote:
Pris wrote:
You can only listen to your OWN VOICE when there is no loud voices outside that would distract you. ;)
Exactly! It's just that 'silence' thing people always mention... I don't have it. It feels, for the most part, like I'm being 'yelled at' all the time lol! :D And, lately, it's grown in intensity. It's literally my own voice layered in thoughts, feelings, etc.

The idea of 'meditation'... getting, quiet... clearing the mind... HAH! That's a laugh! In my experience so far, the busier my mind gets, the faster I learn/re-member. This goes for having OBEs and lucid dreams as well. The more I practice with LOUD words/thoughts and strong images (verbally and in my head), with repetition, with focus and intent, the more things happen according to my design.
heyokah

Post by heyokah »

You could try this Pris.

[youtube][/youtube]
Pris

Post by Pris »

heyokah wrote:You could try this Pris.

[youtube][/youtube]
HAHAHA!! (tears in my eyes) :lol: So awesome, thanks heyokah!
norman

Post by norman »

heyokah wrote:You could try this Pris.

[youtube][/youtube]

haha... at least she's taking the piss out of method acting your way through "love and awareness"... as she should.

On the other hand, I could really take a big issue with her, if I even had a hint she was taking the piss out of getting in touch with ourselves as the most raw fit with a sentient non biological ( and probably timeless ) entity, and the meatsuit, that the mental shenanegans are all part of.

Actually, I DO get that hint.

I have a personal view of what the mind is. I didn't get it from a guru or anywhere else but my own accumulated experiences. That personal view of mine is that there is no cerebral answer to anything. No amount of accumulated cerebral 'knowledge', no matter how exciting a life it brings, is going to shine that fullfiling light on the whole big deal and why we are here and everything.

As I see it, would you expect a Sinclair ZX Spectrum to do anything for you but suck you in and waste your time? I say NO, but your milage may differ.

ZX nerds would have protested at my saying that, with all sorts of claims of how wonderful the games they either played or invented on it were.

That's mind shit about mind.

It porbably doesn't really exist to fullfill the expectations we've piled onto it. It's just a bloody 2 bit computer that operates the body meatsuit we are in for a while.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu

Return to “Latest blog entry”