An Open Letter | Christine addresses the current kerfuffle

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Naga_Fireball

Re: An Open Letter | Christine addresses the current kerfuffle

Post by Naga_Fireball »

That is the question indeed!

Hug lol
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Old Wolf

Post by Old Wolf »

Indeed a long while.

We are so frightened of traversing? I don't like it, but that's not my fear. 'We' is you, as you clearly pointed out. Intelligence is as much a curse as it is a blessing.

Yourself and Bill are both immediately to blame for your relationship. I know this without any doubt because without either of you, there would have been no relationship nor any of the falling out that happened after the fact. Reconciling this rift IS healing, facing that inner landscape. Arguing with me or bathing in praise, adulation or sympathy is avoiding your personal responsibility. Fear of that inner landscape.

That doesn't mean that BR is right, but it doesn't mean that BR is all wrong either. As Naga so poignantly pointed out, isn't Bill Gates worse than Bill Ryan? But Bill Gates isn't completely destructive either. Nor is Christine completely constructive or destructive, just a combination of both. It doesn't take a bad person to become egocentrically entwined in patterns of vampiric behaviour, I know this because I've both witnessed and experienced it and I'm not a bad person.

There's good and bad in us all. It's a constant desire to stretch ourselves past the bad, toward the good that defines who we are. Our actions are the clear indicator of our intent. There's no denying what we've done, only accepting it. Darkness likes to hide in plain sight, often with the intent of draining us of our will to understand it .. by any means.
Christine wrote:Hello Old Wolf,

Been awhile since you have posted. I am assuming (not clear) that "this screams of the "martyr"" refers to my writing? And no, I don't mind a frank discussion, rather I welcome it.

I find your usage of words, terminologies such as martyr, victim and vampirism a bit disconcerting, overcome the "evil creature" is a sudden juxtaposition of the intent of all of my writing, which is to reveal there is not an evil creature out there, only the inner landscape that we are so frightened of traversing. I risk naming names, few will dare and in doing so invite them to address me personally, where I am wrong I will admit it. I actually don't give a flying fuck for anyone's sympathy, that seems to be games those I mentioned like to play.

Are you referring to me, to them in your critique? It would be good to know.

Let me reiterate my own words: Friends, go looking for yourself. You need not be influenced by my words, be moved though, be moved from fear, from complacent compliance with authority. Be moved to look for yourself, be moved to clear your own inner garden enough to step outside the bubbles you live in and recreate over and over and over …

Christine

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hi there, thanks for restating what I said in your words that echo mine, I see the personal barb toward me, that is okay. You really don't know me at all Old Wolf, you project your own point of view or view through another person's projection. I don't take it personally, we all do that to some extent, it is only a blessed few that have polished their mirror enough to see that it has become a lens and that polish is love, seeing the world with the eyes of love is a miraculous journey.

Actually my relationship with BR is irrelevant here, however seeing patterns of behavior will serve all of us in untangling the twine that has us bound. I have no fear of confronting what you describe, having indeed transversed this terrain inside of myself. No need to argue or defend. It is an obvious that there are two sides to any story and since BR choose to publicly display his side without ever talking to me, well there was the opportunity for a redress is all.

It is the sense of freedom that I have found from confronting my own shadow self that I can with all honesty say I see clearly and choose to use my words to inspire if they do, and walk away if they don't.

We as in you and me and all of us, this confront with the unknown is a deep aspect of soul sovereignty and what, the metaphorically speaking "we" are standing on the edge of.

Love unbound, fierce and free
Christine
Old Wolf wrote:Indeed a long while.

We are so frightened of traversing? I don't like it, but that's not my fear. 'We' is you, as you clearly pointed out. Intelligence is as much a curse as it is a blessing.

Yourself and Bill are both immediately to blame for your relationship. I know this without any doubt because without either of you, there would have been no relationship nor any of the falling out that happened after the fact. Reconciling this rift IS healing, facing that inner landscape. Arguing with me or bathing in praise, adulation or sympathy is avoiding your personal responsibility. Fear of that inner landscape.

That doesn't mean that BR is right, but it doesn't mean that BR is all wrong either. As Naga so poignantly pointed out, isn't Bill Gates worse than Bill Ryan? But Bill Gates isn't completely destructive either. Nor is Christine completely constructive or destructive, just a combination of both. It doesn't take a bad person to become egocentrically entwined in patterns of vampiric behaviour, I know this because I've both witnessed and experienced it and I'm not a bad person.

There's good and bad in us all. It's a constant desire to stretch ourselves past the bad, toward the good that defines who we are. Our actions are the clear indicator of our intent. There's no denying what we've done, only accepting it. Darkness likes to hide in plain sight, often with the intent of draining us of our will to understand it .. by any means.
Christine wrote:Hello Old Wolf,

Been awhile since you have posted. I am assuming (not clear) that "this screams of the "martyr"" refers to my writing? And no, I don't mind a frank discussion, rather I welcome it.

I find your usage of words, terminologies such as martyr, victim and vampirism a bit disconcerting, overcome the "evil creature" is a sudden juxtaposition of the intent of all of my writing, which is to reveal there is not an evil creature out there, only the inner landscape that we are so frightened of traversing. I risk naming names, few will dare and in doing so invite them to address me personally, where I am wrong I will admit it. I actually don't give a flying fuck for anyone's sympathy, that seems to be games those I mentioned like to play.

Are you referring to me, to them in your critique? It would be good to know.

Let me reiterate my own words: Friends, go looking for yourself. You need not be influenced by my words, be moved though, be moved from fear, from complacent compliance with authority. Be moved to look for yourself, be moved to clear your own inner garden enough to step outside the bubbles you live in and recreate over and over and over …

Christine

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Wow, talk about left field...

Comparing a scientologist to Bill Gates? So what does Bill gain from that comparison? ...

I dont miss Bill Ryan at all, actually; I got sick of the doubletalk, the rewarded children vs the cursed children, never knowing who's next on the Jokers chopping block for named dropping the wrong cultist in the wrong context... there really was no actual freedom of speech over there, just a bunch of bullies stealing ideas and narrowing them down.

Just curious what did Christine do wrong this time. Lol.
Because coming from PA, to let us know how we are fucking it all up here, is priceless....
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hear, hear Lady Fireball. I wonder what I did now too? LOL!

Post Script to Old Wolf: I never brought up the concept of blame which I simply do not use in my language or life, just pointing that out so you can reflect on where your use of that word comes from.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

You're not the only one who gets that special attention lol, but they send rather disappointing agents in EE's case.

It would seem that the homeless shelter hearing was moved to a day I'll be OOT.

It reminds me of when I got pissed off at Seattle municipal ct and next time we tried to park before court the garage was closed to all except employees with monthly pass.

I'd told my spouse jokingly that the same techniques used to disable a bridge would work in the garage adjacent to our court room, said it in front of OnStar and two weeks later or so, it was No Terrorist Parking Please and Thanks
~William Cowper
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAGGTVft5Lk[/youtube]

I have, in recent years, come to know that if you simply give people the opportunity to show you who they really are, they generally will.

Pax et bonum my sister.

Turn it all off, take the gorgeous man, and go back into the forest. Two weeks. That's an order. ;)
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I am soaring beautiful brother, Hermit. Thanks, for indeed the forest doth call. 'Tis only my choice exercised to answer when these sullen remnants that float across my consciousness, settling themselves for examination.

The wind that moves me is a soulful one. LOL, I don't take orders very well so it might be more like three week. ;)
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

My good friend heyokah advised me of this thread.

From my recovery bed (all physical and emotional senses dulled with pain killers), I must say Christine, your OP brought a tear to my eye. Keep-up the spectacular work !!!
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Exit-0 ... all the healing vibes of truth in continual flows of soul opening truth. Love.

Return to “Latest blog entry”