The Crown and the German Reich | The War Never Ended

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Chicodoodoo

Re: The Crown and the German Reich | The War Never Ended

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Christine, do you have any idea of what happened to Claudia after your interview with her? Can she still be contacted?
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Chicodoodoo wrote:Christine, do you have any idea of what happened to Claudia after your interview with her? Can she still be contacted?
It's me, Chico, Claudia. Or karelia. Whichever. One and the same. :)
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

karelia wrote:It's me, Chico, Claudia. Or karelia. Whichever. One and the same. :)
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! I just didn't know. Isn't that a surprise. Now I'm wondering if you were ever identified in the interview as Karelia and I missed it. I didn't listen to that particular interview with my usual rapt attention, as I was multi-tasking on the computer. I knew I was missing details, but I was thinking my subconscious would alert me to the important parts. So that was an experiment in listening for me, and I think I will have to chalk it up as a failure and return to my usual habit of listening without any distractions.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

OK, let's back up. I'm listening to the interview again, this time with my full attention.

The Papal Bull of 1302, "Unam Sanctam", can be read here. It starts with "Urged by faith, we are obliged to believe and to maintain that the Church is one, holy, catholic, and also apostolic." The starting premise is clearly one of religious dogma, i.e. faith. A deceptive and convoluted serious of arguments ensues, falsely "supported" by Bible quotations. These arguments are pretty much a pile of BS. Then it ends with this conclusion: "Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff."

This is not quite the same as "All people are the property of the Pope."

The full text of the Unam Sanctam essentially shows that the Catholic leaders of that time were bumbling con-artists, but con-artists nonetheless. It appears they wanted to say "We own all you stupid sheep", but without the sheep catching on and bleating the shepherds to death.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Similar story with the Bull Romanus Pontifex, which you can read here (if you're not easily bored). It's basically the Vatican presuming to have the power to grant the king of Portugal possession of any North African lands the king's armies can conquer. It's understood that these lands are inhabited by non-Catholics, naturally.

Who do those Vatican sociopaths think they are fooling?

Still, it's not quite the same thing as "all property is owned by the Pope".
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Dear Karelia and Christine, I finally got to watch the video and it is excellent from the perspective of Karelia and the German people and you also Christine from your perspective of looking at the corporations, Illuminati and all perspective of the pope,Vatican supposed ruler and god of the world. I must say that I have been in this rabbit hole for a number of years now and found there are so many side tunnels it is very frustrating but did manage to discover so much about the control of this planet. I am reluctant to expound on the ET and Annunaki issues. For now lets just hold the matter of the Rothschild s to the center of this giant mess we all are slaved to. I would like to consider myself a sovereign but I still have to eat and survive so I am still connected. I have never know anyone that has totally detached themselves from the system unless they are living in a cave somewhere and completely off grid. That in its self says I do not know them.

We know for sure that we have been lied to, we have been made securities, Our birth certificates are receipts,they are bonds. and the the whole host of shit that we are coerced into to make us employees of the corporate realm. I have to tell you about my discovery when I went searching my birth certificate. I had listened to video's about how it was a security instrument and worth so much. So I knew about the numbers and took it to a local investment firm and asked them to look up the number on the stock market and tell me how much it was worth. At first they looked at me like I had 18 eyes and then one agent took it and went to his computer. He came back shortly and told me that the number related to the Italian stock market and some electric company, so that confirmed to me that it was being traded. Wow. So anyway I wanted to give my perspective on this business. It relates to you dear Karelia but it is the United States Inc and how it is no different in how it is being run. I suspect that any country that is under control of the central bank system owned and operated by the Rothschild's is run similar and has been this way since the 1600's at least. I am going to place three videos here to watch as time allows, The first deals with the way the united states of America was prior to 1860 and what happened after. The second one is by Jim Marrs (may his soul rest in peace)and it is called "From the Third Reich to the Fourth." The third one is called "Dead in the water" and deals with Admiralty and Maritime law. Quite interesting and falls into your beginning of the video you both did.

One thing is that the entire world in under ecclesiastic,(Vatican Cannon) Commercial law, The law of the See UCC. So here are the videos.

https://youtu.be/8S96iQYL0bw

https://youtu.be/buWwInZp-l0

https://youtu.be/iVRb71GrUrk

Steven
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

No, The war never ended, The Civil was was never really declared because there was no congress as per the original "Constitution FOR the united states" when you watch that first video you will get some better idea of what went on. I have researched this stuff for along time and come across so much and it all runs toward the same vein. The first world war was created by the bankers and The German nation was destroyed emotionally by the cursed bankers and political hacks that were their puppets. The second world war was no different and it really did not end, Look at all the wars that spring up seem like every few years there is a new one so the governments can keep the war powers act running. "Gotta keep the sheep in line you know".

Thought I would give a site to go to so one can research more. This woman has done tons and tons of research and is standing up so give this a shot,

http://www.annavonreitz.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks
Steven
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

The disgusting theater that was the Nuremberg Trials is examined in some detail here. It was a kangaroo court, completely rigged from the start, where the defense was in bed with the prosecution and justice was aborted even before conception. The foundation of the Holocaust lie was laid in the fabricated confession of Auschwitz commander Hoess which was forced via torture. Who benefits by pretending Jews were gassed by the millions by the "evil" Germans? Who lines up by the millions to be paid "reparations" by Germany? Who builds museums all over the world to enshrine the Holocaust religion and condemn Germans? Who writes laws making it illegal to question the official Holocaust propaganda? Who gets a pass at stealing Palestinian land and murdering the original residents? Who pressures every U.S. congressperson to sign a pledge to put the interests of Israel, a foreign power, ahead of U.S. interests?

You might also ask who was calling for a global conflict at the Jewish Congress in the 1890s? Who killed Archduke Ferdinand of Austria, starting WW1? Who was claiming 6 million Jews were at risk of being eliminated during WW1? Who ran the show at the Treaty of Versailles? Who demanded Germany pay war "reparations" for WW1? Who declared global economic war against Germany in 1933?

Who runs the network of central banks in nearly every major nation in the world?

Who can you not criticize without being accused of a "hate crime"?

We often don't see the forest for the trees.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Yes sirs and thank you both so much for commenting. A long dank dark rabbit hole for sure and the one most folks that value freedom and self rule will have to walk for knowledge is power. The waves of grief and disbelief that are washing on my shores is that few will even take time to research the now ample material, perhaps they just want to be happy slaves.

After doing this research one necessarily comes to a hard rock of a place, what can we the People do? How is this diabolical system ever going to be brought down? Inside I can rant and rail and often do in my contemplative way, like a release valve to keep the pressure from building up to explosive. My own answer is that as individuals we commit to our Work and it is the consciousness in that work that is in reality changing things in the outer world. Such a compendium of information is being gathered in our collective conscious awareness as we wake up ... what I find is that on every front through the study of ancient archeology, world myths, our inner comprehension of Archetypes, science, astrotheology, mysticism, etymology of words, etc. we are creating the fullest picture a mass of humanity has ever seen of how we were enslaved and what we were really created to be.

We see change as the outer theater turns into a comic book reality (ie: one that is hurting people) so as we unlock the hidden keys within there is change ... no longer rash I don't quite get to "bring it on" as there is the realization that She has here own timing and so I surrender to that. I was listening last night to a few videos on the changes in the Schumann resonance and the Earth's magnetic field and how real science has monitored the human heart and the human brain which are our organs of interface with Her, fascinating and simply one more way what we know is now seen ... we are hard wired into Mother Earth so that is where I like to go to spend my conscious time, deep listening.

A little diversion from the topic of this thread, thanks for indulging me. ;) It's no coincidence that EARTH is an anagram for HEART.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Christine wrote:...what can we the People do?
Search for the truth. Educate each other. Learn and teach.

Ernst Zündel was one who taught me more about the truth. He just died, and Vincent Reynouard (another astounding teacher) has just released a tribute to Ernst in English (the bulk of Vincent's incredible work is in French).

[youtube]https://youtu.be/t_q7-cuEjxc[/youtube]
A Hero of Revisionism: The Struggle of Ernst Zündel (part 1)

[youtube]https://youtu.be/7pdGcFTd8bg[/youtube]
A Hero of Revisionism: The Struggle of Ernst Zündel (part 2)

Return to “Our videos”