The Crown and the German Reich | The War Never Ended

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

The Crown and the German Reich | The War Never Ended

Post by Christine »

Our research continues into the criminality of the "legal system" and its far reaching consequences of destruction of the very earth we walk upon. We start in 1302 with the Papal Bull of Unam Sanctam which declared that "All people are the property of the Pope" and move forward to today as the indigenous peoples of the world are rising in defiance of a defacto form of slavery which affects every living being and all life on planet Earth.

claudia as a German native has since childhood known that the guilt and shame heaved upon the people of Germany was wrong. In this video we continue to connect dots that reveal an emergent truth, nothing we have been taught or believed about our reality is as it seems.

For those who think all the research on Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich is conclusive we invite you to look again, if you can open your mind to the possibility that Germany, the Third Reich and Hitler were not the evil they are portrayed to be you are open to question and research for yourselves.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.”

As reference here is another video from last year:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Power Point is available as a free download here:
http://www.authorstream.com/Presentatio ... war-ended/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Re: The Crown and the German Reich | The War Never Ended

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Christine, you are very brave tackling these issues.
Perhaps by showing the financial struggles of Germany, without approving of the acts of war and what happened to minorities, it is possible to teach the public this very valuable lesson.

I am way too young and way too American and isolated to really understand the Holocaust. I have not been to the Frank House or Auschwitz monument or anything like that.

Edit: (Georgia guidestones & DIA murals good examples of American Nazi chic!)

But I do know that Nazism is not dead! Unfortunately it is alive and well in the United States and places like Ukraine. Germany, like Samson's dead lion, is the focus of all those stupid History channel propaganda shows, but they don't really talk about the rest of the hive, what exactly those busy little bees are doing.

And when you look at our wrecked educational system here and the Gestapo way the medical industry comes after our kids with needles and pills, and the classism apparent where Jewish families with common sense are opting for private education and leaving us gentiles to rot in our ignorance... i see two sides to a very ugly war that is still being fought.

Angela Merkel seems like a decent leader. A few years ago some of us here pointed out that Germany no longer trusted USA after 9/11 bullshit story, they requested that we figure out how to return their physical gold bullion, and didn't America then give them the Goldfinger and laugh in their face?

That's the kind of Imperialistic horse shit that pissed Hitler off so much in the 30s.

We wouldn't sell the helium and then shot down the Graf Hindenberg over US soil and called it an unfortunate accident and testament to faulty engineering when it was Our Fucking Fault.

I believe that one incident costs millions of lives later. People don't talk about it.

Then there's the meddling that England did in regards to the Germans buring iron from Netherlands. I have a copy of Signal magazine volumes from a thrift store and I'd not heard the iron route story before reading it.

It is true we must sift thru history with amber colored glasses, ignoring the hazy smoke of outrage and fakery to see the real issues.

To me, the current issues are the gold, the space race succumbing to terrorists and faulty American Lox tank design, the pressure on Europe because of US UK Russia China fucking the middle east in the ass, and of course, all the dictators and stalwarts killed and aged out recently.

Theres been a loss of balance and the resultant swing has caught Germany right under its chin.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

P.s
On the video still, what's that little symbol, looks like a snake forming the star of David... eek. Of course, some Jews actually feel that way about the tribe of Dan, and i think a few historians try to say that the cursed tribe moved north and actually became barbaric Raiders.

It just sort of looks a bit too anti Jew, like I said, I personally dont feel qualified to sort thru WW2 although I've dealt with things like CERN, Riese, die Glocke, project paperclip, etc
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hello dear heart,

I have no doubt that the term "Nazi" and what that represents is deeply embedded in the minds of man, Hitler did not refer to the Reich as being Nazism, worth research to find out when and how that label came into vogue. Our work is not anti anything, it is pro truth. The Talumud clearly lays out the doctrine of the Zionist, which I differentiate from the word Jew, even to the extent that I would like to see us leave all labels behind and simply look at the facts, documents and other sources we can excavate.

We honestly don't know the real workings of Operation Paperclip, were these scientists evil doers who jumped at the opportunity to serve a new master? Or were some coerced, given a death or serve the cabal sentence? I continue to question everything and with as much detachment from where the truth leads us. From where I sit right now I have seen too much to simply accept the ongoing paradigm of making one people responsible for murder when we can clearly see that the accusers, victors and allies are the very ones waging war and enslaving humankind.

Seeing the recent psy-op of the Fort Lauderdale airport, back to Sandy Hook, The Boston Marathon Bombing and the first blow 9-11 we see the hidden hand creating events to keep us in fear. Surely the very same hand was active back in 1302, 1918, 1933, 1945 ... jump to the assassination of JFK in 1963, seems we can at the very least connect some dots and see a pattern.

Questions received gratefully ...

Naga_Fireball wrote:P.s
On the video still, what's that little symbol, looks like a snake forming the star of David... eek. Of course, some Jews actually feel that way about the tribe of Dan, and i think a few historians try to say that the cursed tribe moved north and actually became barbaric Raiders.

It just sort of looks a bit too anti Jew, like I said, I personally dont feel qualified to sort thru WW2 although I've dealt with things like CERN, Riese, die Glocke, project paperclip, etc
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I absolutely agree with you on that 2nd post. By the way Christine, in December i had free data but this month is back to normal. Is there a way to get transcript perhaps? I always feel like the little kid under the table lol. But youtube works very well so I'll try to watch it later today or tomorrow. Unfortunately the person who posted original music yesterday, my phone couldn't quite play the video it just streamed blank.

And hey hug. Sorry to use terms like anti Jew.
You saw my thread about Chicago and the one on PA about cell phone recording of mob violence in India. Moderator Paul or someone called me a racist over that one, because i had a stupid premonition and shared it with those trolls literally while a mob in India was torturing a man to death,a third country national accused of rape. They broke into the jail and murdered him in the streets.

Similarly to the recent incident in Chicago. I love African American ppl, my most intelligent college professor was black -- but I've used the bad words and vented hateful statements at times when I am frustrated.

Thank you for answering my questions about some of the above.

Regarding character and the German people
I am fully aware of their role as the caged bird behind US power. Paperclip and not to mention how many of their seamen lost their lives during the stupid U boat campaign.

I've met Swiss people who rubbed me a lot worse than any German or sorry to say the word again, Nazi.

It isn't wrong to be passionate. Some people are quite dispassionate even though they are daily doing evil things for hire. I see the difference.

Love to all especially our German members.
~William Cowper
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNqeEVaWUQ&t=4s[/youtube]
See if anyone can figure out what my video is about
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Rob, nice to see you back ... seems to be a time for reconnoitering and integrating our journey of the past several years. Been called to revisit Vril, black sun and all aspects of our esoteric past. New pieces fall into place.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Rob Halford wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNqeEVaWUQ&t=4s[/youtube]
See if anyone can figure out what my video is about

My thoughts to your question and video Rob................

The Rulers have been underground in many ways for millennials of time and space?? :roll:
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Sorry, but no
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

This information from Claudia has been very illuminating for me. It shows how Germany has been targeted not only by the sociopathic leaders of the Jewish religion, but also by the sociopathic leaders of the Catholic religion. This would only happen if the leaders of Germany steadfastly refused to cooperate with the prevailing rulers of the world, which means that the German leaders were not of sociopathic persuasion. That in turn explains the orchestration of WW1 and WW2, as well as the extreme vilification of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, the fabrication of the Holocaust Lie, the ceaseless occupation of Germany and tight mind control over its people, and the constant rewriting of history to maintain the rest of us in a Matrix-like world.

I have spent the last few years studying Hitler's history and psychology, and he was definitely not the madman psychopath we have been brainwashed to believe. Far from it, he was of empathic persuasion, much to my surprise (because I too was programmed from birth). Almost everything we have been taught about Hitler and the Holocaust is wrong, and once you realize this, you begin to see the real evil behind this massive deception.

Thank you, Claudia, for your courage to bring this forward, and thank you Christine for giving it greater exposure.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.

Return to “Our videos”