Flat Earth and the Earth Sphere | Realms of the Plane of Creation

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Flat Earth and the Earth Sphere | Realms of the Plane of Creation

Post by Christine »

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2017/01/30/f ... -creation/

“Truth once seen can not be unseen.”

claudia and christine of Earth Empaths take a deep dive into the well of Re-member-ance. What we share is from the inside out, turning paradigms on their end from looking within.

The resurrection of Truth will set us free. For long, too long we have been divided by lies and deceit, the seed of which is planted in the Cosmic Tree of Life. None are extent from this and it is our sacred duty to root it out of our self first, once the Waters have been cleared we see a simple Lucidity.

Each Root Race (streams from Great Deep) has a vital purpose and all Races have been contaminated from the Native State, we share not to divide, we share from many Prophecies, from the Four Races that inner-formed the Realms of the Nine Worlds of Creation. All Truths, all Races have a common Root, the tap root of the Tree.

As above, so below … truth runs a straight line, it needs no interpretation from outside.

“In my Sword I Trust”

Truth cannot be Trumped, it can only be Heralded in Song…

Beware your wyrds for they weave destiny.

Labels such as Nazi, White Supremacists, even Zionist is but an anagram and all have been “branded” by the dark elitism of tyranny.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Re: Flat Earth and the Earth Sphere | Realms of the Plane of Creation

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dearest Christine,

You are very brave. There are not too many leaders who were not, in some way, extreme. Some managed to avoid it but their non extremism was made to look extreme, like Jesus for instance, avoiding the city and traveling all the time to see the people.

Certain words, actually maybe more than words -- certain symbols -- do tend to trigger the anger and fear of groups who have been harmed by extremism.

You might laugh, but in the end, the viewpoint of the evolutionary scientist is probably the least extreme.

Evolution acknowledges that all life is striving higher, it acknowledges that we can fail and are not perfect and can probably never be perfect, and it explains much of the life struggle that organisms and groups experience as they compete for energy and space.

Once we accept this physical layer of reality as actually truly existing, as part of the context that gives meaning to our lives, to me at least it is an empowering platform on which to stand.

Religion divides people into splinter cells and factions. But life goes on. Life is infinite, and although we sometimes lose our place we never lose our value as a part of the whole.

I guess some philosophers and scientists would call me a sellout or compromiser for believing that evolution does not exclude the idea of the Divine.

The music at beginning is pretty awesome, nice caption. I might have to go to library to catch up on the video.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Our videos”