Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
modwiz

Re: Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Here is Cosmic Emporium with Spiritwind.

I speak with Spiritwind of Earth Empaths forum.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8Jqkz01hA[/youtube]
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Man, I watched at least 26 minutes, then ultimately a couple hours later in spite of my best effort, the freaking browser refreshed this page when the tab was selected.

This is not a smart phone. .... sigh!

Spiritwind, you have a great voice for this, a lot of clarity! I think it's one of the best videos I've seen (or been able to try seeing!) from our general neck of the woods.

The part about wanting to live with less money and more action, yes! We need more of this.

And Modwiz, your sharing re the meetup followed by use of the car, the generosity of allies -- beautiful.

So many find this to be a foreign concept, but anyone can share.

Thanks to you both, and if my phone had a butt i would consider kicking it... argh technology
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Thank you,

Very recognizable and inspiring.
Twain provides his own analysis of the situation. We here at Shmoop will defer to the master:

Tom said to himself that it was not such a hollow world, after all. He had discovered a great law of human action, without knowing it – namely, that in order to make a man or a boy covet a thing, it is only necessary to make the thing difficult to attain. If he had been a great and wise philosopher, like the writer of this book, he would now have comprehended that Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do, and that Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do.

Well, there you go. A little bit of philosophy for you.
With Love,
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Caught this video over at TOT....like the sincerity of walking your talk disclosures and admire both your actions for change. You both personify the phrase "Be the Change" Thank you !! 8-)
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Fred Steeves of The One Truth Forum (TOT) joins me for this TOTcast.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO5ymfDxlJ4[/youtube]
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Now there is one I had hoped for..
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I got to 47 minutes and decided that this video was so extremely elitist and negative, presumptive and tedious, that I would not continue watching.

I will, however, give a synopsis of why I came to this conclusion.

-Modwiz, seems extremely twitchy, constantly (sometimes multiple times per second) casting random glances off screen. Maybe it is the asperger's he mentions that causes this, but to me it suggests a nervousness or perhaps drugged out ness.

-Fred is hardly getting 1 minute to speak for every 9 minutes Modwiz is talking. At one point Fred says "i lost my train of thought". I was surprised he wasn't asleep.

- the video with Spiritwind was much more positive and lacked the forum bashing sweeping cynical statements. . However Fred was not the one steering the conversation in such a negative direction.

-way too much talk about Scientology. Anyone who gives that shit so much thought at the front of a video should be totally disqualified from bashing anyone else. Wow haha.

- the ufo bashing. I'm not even into "disclosure" and whatever it was you guys were referring to, but i found the sweeping disqualifying statements disrespectful and boring.

- the comment modwiz makes about Rockefeller originating the feminism movement. Why did you go there? Do you dislike feminists, or women's rights movement? There was some 'secrecy' passing between you and Fred there. Not cool to open the can andnot justify your comment.

-savior bashing, again, why do you care about people's personal beliefs if they are living correctly? I have met people who believe in saviors and are not assholes.

- the constant smokingand drinking is a turnoff and Modwiz only lets Fred talk when he's literally smoking or drinking when you get 15 min or more into the video.

- blaming oil & gas industry on "alien mindset" is odd, it was pretty much Standard Oil and all the people involved with titanic sinking, worldwar 1 starting, and Tesla being suppressed. In fact ET tried to help us if you look at wgat Tesla actually believed.

- blaming personality for reluctance to use invasive technology that will supposedly unite us all in one big happy perfect commune, nice one...

- then you go on to say who is not welcome in yoyr perfect world and mention people working through trauma they experienced at age nine, and you mention "an adult who has a 9 year old child" (wow nice yet again).

At this point I'm tempted to just say Fuck you and log off.

Maybe Fred got to talk more in the 20 minutes I skipped? Not really worth subjecting myself to more horse shit, yikes, glad I shared my reasons though for disliking most of this video.

P.s. plus, there is nothing philosophical, high minded, or nice about being a naysaying gangstalker expecting everyone not like you to jump into the one size fits all hippie mold. That's programming too. The hippie movement was actually very programmed and sketchy, and remains co opted. Small groups are safer.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

It could have been a more uplifting conversation I think.
Somehow it seems to dwell on the old unproductive states of mind you are blaming everyone else for.
I doubt a small healthy community can form in the virtual or in the real. Unless we stop seeing people as children or sheep or whatnots and take them for what they are right now with all their flaws and unproductive ideas.. So if that was the goal. I just saw 2 human beings having a conversation trapped in the dichotomies of praise and blame, confusion and insight, knower and searcher. And some of mindstates that accompany those dichotomies. Very very human...
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

I read the posts and thanked them. I think people know where to find the videos. I will refrain from further posting.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Why? I enjoy some of them. Just felt that this one could have been something more.
But maybe that was just me expectations not being met. Serves me right for expecting a good show before hand.

I would hate to see you go just because of a bad review.
If you don't mind i'd like to ask you the same question I asked Fred earlier today.
Does this installment of the emporium live up to your own expectations.
Last edited by Eelco on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

Return to “Our videos”