Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Naga_Fireball

Re: Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

Post by Naga_Fireball »

modwiz wrote:I read the posts and thanked them. I think people know where to find the videos. I will refrain from further posting.
You're not the first one who said EE was a dead forum. I made an extremely bitchy off color remark last week saying the same thing. It's not true, there are many members here who are gentle, quiet, most of them are female.

No one asked you to stop posting on the forum.

But another thing I noticed was, modwiz & Fred spent a rather excessive amount of time on pedophilia.

No offense but few ppl want to hear grampas sitting around talking about that. Maybe if there was a female co host. But together with the elistist comment about the great pedophiles not getting caught, feminism being an implant, and the way that "pedophiles going to jail = death sentence" was extremely off putting.

Sex crime or mistakes can happen to anybody, and delegitimizing victims while praising tongue in cheek the monsters who "always get away", I've heard this stuff before from other Scienos.

Also I apologize for criticizing physical appearance. The #1 reason it bugged me was, 1 year ago I lived upstairs of an extremely mentally ill Scientologist. She was "nicer" than me in some ways, perhaps physically gentle. But she had the same strange "twitch" going on, was hard for her to look people in the eye. She was searching for something that simply was not there.

She was judgmental and thought she was the grand liason of all things religious and also had a terrible habit of sticking her cell phone in people's faces and literally interrogating them.

She was unable to understand boundaries, including yard lines, patios, quiet space, non interference. It got to the point where she would harass my friend Angie because it was much more difficult to harass the people upstairs.

Eventually it got to the point where we needed help from outside, and I opened up a book and took care of the problem.

As the people on EE are aware, this person suffered a personal tragedy that could have bern 10x worse.

All I ask is that people be treated with respect and dignity, not thrown into some Scientologist's trash can for being too angry or too damaged.

One thing that bugs me about these videos that I don't want to say publicly but need to, this last one had potential to really hurt the person featured in the one just prior; I dont understand that kind of betrayal.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I wrote a message to Modwiz but I think it got lost in cyberspace. I have a sunny day and have to get outside, but feel I must take just a moment to respond here. Damn, I love all of you! And I've known Naga for awhile now. She can get a little more direct and honest in the moment than a lot of people are prepared for. I can always appreciate honesty, even if it doesn't always come out neat and tidy. And I have a thick skin Naga, so don't you worry about me.

In all honesty I only had time to watch a few minutes of the video with Fred Steeves so can't really comment about the whole video yet, but even if it turns out not to be my cup of tea I'd hate to think we are just another corporate forum with exclusionary rules. We do try and maintain a certain energy if you will here, but truth is, we are all very different from one another in personality. It's a hard mix to juggle sometimes, but still worth the effort.

From what little I watched it appears at least at the beginning to be harkening back to the Charles saga, which did twist many people into a temporary pretzel because of not understanding the phenomenon that occurred. As I said in my conversation with Modwiz, for me, as for many others, it has been a huge lesson in discernment. What Naga maybe doesn't know is that I was on TOT and still on Avalon during the whole Corey Goode and Ruiner episodes, and I learned a lot from those experiences. All of this has some still trying to figure it out. I remember when I went to the forum Imaginativeworlds for a while during this time many were wanting to discuss their experiences. And others were wanting to move on and not wanting to hash it out anymore. I've actually seen this several times. And these events did have a huge impact on all of these forums.

The real interesting question for me is, what drives people together in the first place, and then, what drives them apart. I saw this happen across a number of different forums, and it always made me sad to see people become so disillusioned. Even if I had no internet or forum life at all I would not regret my experiences, and I could still get on without that outlet. That is probably why I have felt so motivated to do something locally. But even then, most don't seem to be ready for the bigger picture and I have to respect everyone's readiness for what I can already see is ahead for us all. I want to explore what it is that can bring us together, to work together to create that positive change we all say we want, regardless of where we are in our understanding. I think we can at least all agree on some things anyway.

I can almost always turn things around in my mind and see them from different viewpoints. It's a healthy thing in my view. Anyway, unless there is something I am really missing, I would agree with Eelco that it shouldn't be enough to feel as though you shouldn't post here anymore Modwiz. I'll comment more when I've had time to listen to the whole thing. I gotta get going for now though.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

A quickie (winks) ---

For myself I would like to think I can be equally comfortable in my own skin with criticism or with praise. Now, I know that is much harder to really feel than simply say. On the other hand I have been tested pretty severely in this short lifetime and have learned to hold my own space and truth even in the deluge of some very personal nasty barrages.

Again I speak from a my personal perspective, EE is a forum that has provided all who choose to stay involved a platform to hash out feelings, to explore themselves through their own writings and works and a place to share things we find of interest or uplifting. ... um? gonna give myself a pause here as something is arising in me to say.

Yes, here it is -- a forum without expectations. We have no civility codes, no written by-laws, no application forms, no rules outwardly or covertly hidden. We are free to make mistakes, we get mad sometimes, at other moments we experience the despair of our own skins. It is a bit difficult to put to words the flow of energy that I am always reading for it goes where it goes. There are those who would question certain actions of the forum and I can offer no hard set rule for why someone is deactivated, why some take offense when none was meant, etc. The one thing I am personally very sensitive to is the unseen enemy that lurks and when given a chance it will activate so when I see the damage it is doing in the unconscious person it inhabits I will act. Right or wrong? That all depends of perspective.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

WOW!! That is a lot of feedback that needs time to absorb, reflect and digest ownership for one and all, including those giving the feedback...........

I personaly enjoyed this session as I found them to be authentic in their own opinions whether I agreed with their mindsets or not....how can we communicate with each other if we have such a need to be like minded to possibly validate our own mindset??

Again, all the reactions may depict some unawareness of what one has been triggered from..........and some reflecting for the emotional response may assist in ownership versus deflection, projection, rejection, etc.

Hang in there everyone as there is learning in this for one and all.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Sandy Clark wrote:WOW!! That is a lot of feedback that needs time to absorb, reflect and digest ownership for one and all, including those giving the feedback...........

I personaly enjoyed this session as I found them to be authentic in their own opinions whether I agreed with their mindsets or not....how can we communicate with each other if we have such a need to be like minded to possibly validate our own mindset??

Again, all the reactions may depict some unawareness of what one has been triggered from..........and some reflecting for the emotional response may assist in ownership versus deflection, projection, rejection, etc.

Hang in there everyone as there is learning in this for one and all.

I agree with you,
But can't say that it makes the video less dreary.

It would have been nice to hear Fred talk more independently about his own interests IMO than be led by the nose thru LaLa Wonderland of 40 Subject Changes. I guess the Red Queen came out after 39 pokes of ADHD or so.

Advertisement shares the same tactic, frequent change of scene and lack of focus. Flicker, flicker, brainwash. Rinse, repeat.

Regarding the first big post, my reaction to the TOTCAST 5, it would be nice to know why feminism was mentioned as a Rockefeller co opted program (lol) and why such black & white hatred for prisoners, criminals, etc.

Also, in the event that this was just some lame trolling attempt by people impersonating authority figures they have absolutely no right to impersonate, is it ok to torture disabled people, to knowingly and flippantly walk into the sanctuary here and start flipping karmic shit?

I guess I don't understand the sudden interest in these videos as pertains to EE.. are we affiliates or something with TOT? Would be helpful to know of alliances in advance!!!! This reminds me of a World of Warcraft guild merger gone wrong, except no one knew about it.

One other thing, if this is the same Fred from avalon 6 years ago, he was the first person I talked to on their staff about my situation with dependency court and my family living in separate places.

Having the same guy sit there and just laugh, smile, nod while the semi fake E persona of Modwiz says the outlandish stuff near 47:00 about 9 year olds in adult bodies and adults with 9 year olds, is not only creepy, it's a major betrayal of a friendship I tried to establish at PA, but Fred abandoned.

I was at PA a long time and ignored fuckk tonnnss of drama for over 3 years. Much drama was hidden or out of sight in other ways. But never gone.

What's sad is that although I flaked out on friends there too, I never once pretended to be perfect or claimed to be some perfect leader.

When they made me a greeter, it was the beginning of the end. .. instead of celebrity budding researcher (eyeroll) i had become a Scientology Usher. Kind of a huge downgrade and part of why I have to laugh at the hackers etc who call themselves the brains of the unScien operation. Lol
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Guess he's really not coming back to answer any questions, the next video is just too important, we're under pressure etc etc next excuse.

NGL.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

This morning I have what I call a big wave coming, and feel strangely very emotional and raw. I feel anticipation, sadness, even grief, apprehension, and at the same time a deep sense of almost painful awareness about our collective human condition.

Since sometime in the night our internet quit working. I managed to briefly look at the EE forum this morning using the Internet off my phone, but even then the signal is very iffy. So I can't watch the rest of the Cosmic Emporium conversation between Radagast and Fred, to find out why Naga is having such a sustained reaction to it. I cannot respond as I would if I was able to listen to it myself. And yet, this feeling is just hanging in the air for me, wanting to resolve, even fix the emotional angst I feel about it.

I guess I can look at this as a great opportunity for self reflection, and I am. But it is definitely making me feel uncomfortable in my body. You see, I have physically met and spent time with Naga. She has her own story to tell about her departure from Avalon. I know a lot more about her personal struggles than most, and I have a lot of empathy for her. She also knows a lot more about some of my personal struggles than most, and is very sensitive to them.

I know she carries a lot of guilt about so many things, a lot of it due to family and societal conditioning. I know this guilt, because I have had to work through a mountain of it too. There is no easy way that I know of, and yet my heart goes out to her on a regular basis.

And then, I know the two people who founded Earth Empaths. As well as the other women behind the scenes from its inception. And I also know, although not well, but both Fred Steeves and Radagast (Modwiz) for going on 6 years now first starting with Aavalon. There is a lot that has gone on in that time, some very well known, other aspects not as well known. Some I cannot share in a public setting such as this. Some I cannot even share with Naga, because it would not be right. But these things certainly play into how I feel.

What I can say is that all of these people have a history, some of it known, some of it not. So there is a bit of an undertow. I will not even share all the ins and outs of my forum experiences, especially if I do not feel it is necessary or helpful in any way.

I can honestly say that I had a conversation with Radagast, because he reached out on our Forum to let it be known he was trying to reach across those hidden boundaries and try to help us all be more connected by even just something as simple as a conversation. With, what I foresaw, as a possible lead in to many more. That is how you really get to know each other better. And I wanted that to happen. I have no expectations about his conversations with anyone. So, in a way, even if I didn't, say, resonate, with his conversation with Fred, it wouldn't really matter to me, as I can choose to listen or not. I do not have a big history with Fred, just a tiny one, and so have no ax to grind there. And I have listened to quite a few of Modwiz videos over the last few years, but really only a small fraction of what he has done and participated in. I loved the ones I listened to about water with Mary Beth, and, sorry , but internet is still not working and I can't remember the name of the other woman. I also know that he has weekly meetings online with the Global Mission of Peace movement. I know he spends a great deal of his time and energy working towards creating the world he wants to see, the best he knows how. And I have no doubt he has assisted many people coming together in a good way over the years. He knows the importance of networking.

So I cringe when I see him being put down in any way. As I do almost anyone. We all have our idiosyncrasies and I am not immune. I laughed hysterically when I listened to the first part of our recording together. It was like two people trying to dance, and I kept stepping on his toes. We managed to get more in synch as time went on though. And I am grateful for the experience because, on a personal level, it helped me identify and overcome some personal fears about just speaking up. And we have been seriously socialized, most of us, to not speak up. Overall, I do not think that has been good for humanity as a whole. If I really need to speak up about something, I want to be able to. So that is why I feel these conversations are so valuable. Even if I can't watch them all or find everyone of them as great to listen to as a few that grab my interest more. And I still want to be supportive to those who care enough to keep doing what they are doing. He is not making money off of these. I feel certain he does it due to a sense of service to us all.

Big sigh, we are a small forum here. Sometimes months go by with not much happening at all. Other times it becomes more lively. Some have come and gone, finding other places to hang out that are more compatible with their interests. I still wonder about some, like Pris and Shezbeth. Even Hermit who doesn't post lately at all, and Pluto's Child who has his own forum now, (Spirals Conspiracy Cafe). But I think it is this very human problem we have (as Eelco pointed out), of being honest and yet courteous at the same time. And all that personality that comes with human life experience. In spirit, I don't think it is such a problem. And honesty isn't such a problem because in the non-physical it is much easier to know what we hide even from ourselves. But in the physical we learn early on to hide parts of ourselves to just get along and get by. How in the hell do we get past this folks? I really want to know.

I suppose I could be accused of focusing only on the positive, and some might assume I am naive. But I know the dark side all too well, for I have plenty of it to handle that comes directly from within my own being. I am not always kind, I don't always think happy thoughts, I do get depressed and angry. But I know all too well now that you get more of whatever you put your attention on, what you focus and put your energy into. So I have painfully slowly taken myself to task. It is like I have three people inside of me. The one that fearlessly moves into whatever the future reveals to me in my day to day life, the one that is actually still very fearful, and then the part of me that identifies with my conscious mind and is the me I am most aware of. It is a type of inner conflict that propels me into taking action, not taking action, observing my thoughts and inner motives. I cannot even see the enemy as ever being totally outside of myself anymore. I'm not even sure how I got here, but when I look around I see many people still running from that truth. Of course, I can still, even be totally wrong in what I think I know. But what I just stated has proven itself true over and over again, once I allowed it to even surface in my conscious mind.

And I really do love us all, all of humanity, to the point of feeling great sadness as I take it all in. The real pain so many feel in their daily lives, I feel it too, and it hurts. It really hurts. But somehow, we have to feel it fully, to move past that wall of pain. It's like a humongous collective pain body (Eckhart Tolle talks about the pain body a lot). And I do not have a magic wand that can take away from the work we each must do to heal ourselves. And, in the end, that is what matters to me most. How we each can take that healing journey within ourselves, and despite our differences, learn to be supportive to one another. It does seem insurmountable at times. But still, I can't give up. I know there is a better way, we just have to want it badly enough. I keep asking myself, what is the real price of freedom? What am I willing to give up to attain it?

It was supposed to rain today, but the sun is shining bright, and I must tear myself away and get going. All my furry friends out there are giving me the evil eye because I am way late getting out to get their breakfast. Hopefully I will get to post this sometime today. Either way, I feel better having written it out. Maybe now I can get to the heart of the intense emotional state this has all provoked in me. So, for that, I say thank you one and all.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

The video you did with him was great.

Why is it so hard to accept that even in a series, where there is an expectation that not all parts are equal, that people may dislike or even reject one over another?

This was a choice made by the producer to include filler and non positive content. I'd almost call it a trash video.

You are all more than welcome to disagree with me and my description. But of course being able to watch it helps.

I'm not surprised they are messing with your connection & pretending these are all great people would be naive.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Maybe it would help explain some of my distaste for even veiled references to my children or friends in these videos:

A person has recently been registering accounts on a small gaming website I visit, under the names of my former coworkers and former residents of the home where my child lived.

Some of the players have been role playing a lawyer hiring a hitman with a knife in the role play area of that website, and I was physically threatened here in my city Friday before St Patrick's day by 2 gang affiliated minors who were carrying knives, 3 days after writing a negative review regarding a shitty local attorney.

Take it as you like, I will be taking it seriously, and if this continues unfortunately no one will be above reproach or inclusion in any follow up reports.

Scientology espouses gang stalking and gas lighting of people who speak out against their tactics, so I don't feel very bad for pointing out the sloppy and stalkerish style of the presentation of TOTCAST 5.

Could have been a lot more tastefully presented.
~William Cowper
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Spiritwind wrote:This morning I have what I call a big wave coming, and feel strangely very emotional and raw. I feel anticipation, sadness, even grief, apprehension, and at the same time a deep sense of almost painful awareness about our collective human condition.

Since sometime in the night our internet quit working. I managed to briefly look at the EE forum this morning using the Internet off my phone, but even then the signal is very iffy. So I can't watch the rest of the Cosmic Emporium conversation between Radagast and Fred, to find out why Naga is having such a sustained reaction to it. I cannot respond as I would if I was able to listen to it myself. And yet, this feeling is just hanging in the air for me, wanting to resolve, even fix the emotional angst I feel about it.

I guess I can look at this as a great opportunity for self reflection, and I am. But it is definitely making me feel uncomfortable in my body. You see, I have physically met and spent time with Naga. She has her own story to tell about her departure from Avalon. I know a lot more about her personal struggles than most, and I have a lot of empathy for her. She also knows a lot more about some of my personal struggles than most, and is very sensitive to them.

I know she carries a lot of guilt about so many things, a lot of it due to family and societal conditioning. I know this guilt, because I have had to work through a mountain of it too. There is no easy way that I know of, and yet my heart goes out to her on a regular basis.

And then, I know the two people who founded Earth Empaths. As well as the other women behind the scenes from its inception. And I also know, although not well, but both Fred Steeves and Radagast (Modwiz) for going on 6 years now first starting with Aavalon. There is a lot that has gone on in that time, some very well known, other aspects not as well known. Some I cannot share in a public setting such as this. Some I cannot even share with Naga, because it would not be right. But these things certainly play into how I feel.

What I can say is that all of these people have a history, some of it known, some of it not. So there is a bit of an undertow. I will not even share all the ins and outs of my forum experiences, especially if I do not feel it is necessary or helpful in any way.

I can honestly say that I had a conversation with Radagast, because he reached out on our Forum to let it be known he was trying to reach across those hidden boundaries and try to help us all be more connected by even just something as simple as a conversation. With, what I foresaw, as a possible lead in to many more. That is how you really get to know each other better. And I wanted that to happen. I have no expectations about his conversations with anyone. So, in a way, even if I didn't, say, resonate, with his conversation with Fred, it wouldn't really matter to me, as I can choose to listen or not. I do not have a big history with Fred, just a tiny one, and so have no ax to grind there. And I have listened to quite a few of Modwiz videos over the last few years, but really only a small fraction of what he has done and participated in. I loved the ones I listened to about water with Mary Beth, and, sorry , but internet is still not working and I can't remember the name of the other woman. I also know that he has weekly meetings online with the Global Mission of Peace movement. I know he spends a great deal of his time and energy working towards creating the world he wants to see, the best he knows how. And I have no doubt he has assisted many people coming together in a good way over the years. He knows the importance of networking.

So I cringe when I see him being put down in any way. As I do almost anyone. We all have our idiosyncrasies and I am not immune. I laughed hysterically when I listened to the first part of our recording together. It was like two people trying to dance, and I kept stepping on his toes. We managed to get more in synch as time went on though. And I am grateful for the experience because, on a personal level, it helped me identify and overcome some personal fears about just speaking up. And we have been seriously socialized, most of us, to not speak up. Overall, I do not think that has been good for humanity as a whole. If I really need to speak up about something, I want to be able to. So that is why I feel these conversations are so valuable. Even if I can't watch them all or find everyone of them as great to listen to as a few that grab my interest more. And I still want to be supportive to those who care enough to keep doing what they are doing. He is not making money off of these. I feel certain he does it due to a sense of service to us all.

Big sigh, we are a small forum here. Sometimes months go by with not much happening at all. Other times it becomes more lively. Some have come and gone, finding other places to hang out that are more compatible with their interests. I still wonder about some, like Pris and Shezbeth. Even Hermit who doesn't post lately at all, and Pluto's Child who has his own forum now, (Spirals Conspiracy Cafe). But I think it is this very human problem we have (as Eelco pointed out), of being honest and yet courteous at the same time. And all that personality that comes with human life experience. In spirit, I don't think it is such a problem. And honesty isn't such a problem because in the non-physical it is much easier to know what we hide even from ourselves. But in the physical we learn early on to hide parts of ourselves to just get along and get by. How in the hell do we get past this folks? I really want to know.

I suppose I could be accused of focusing only on the positive, and some might assume I am naive. But I know the dark side all too well, for I have plenty of it to handle that comes directly from within my own being. I am not always kind, I don't always think happy thoughts, I do get depressed and angry. But I know all too well now that you get more of whatever you put your attention on, what you focus and put your energy into. So I have painfully slowly taken myself to task. It is like I have three people inside of me. The one that fearlessly moves into whatever the future reveals to me in my day to day life, the one that is actually still very fearful, and then the part of me that identifies with my conscious mind and is the me I am most aware of. It is a type of inner conflict that propels me into taking action, not taking action, observing my thoughts and inner motives. I cannot even see the enemy as ever being totally outside of myself anymore. I'm not even sure how I got here, but when I look around I see many people still running from that truth. Of course, I can still, even be totally wrong in what I think I know. But what I just stated has proven itself true over and over again, once I allowed it to even surface in my conscious mind.

And I really do love us all, all of humanity, to the point of feeling great sadness as I take it all in. The real pain so many feel in their daily lives, I feel it too, and it hurts. It really hurts. But somehow, we have to feel it fully, to move past that wall of pain. It's like a humongous collective pain body (Eckhart Tolle talks about the pain body a lot). And I do not have a magic wand that can take away from the work we each must do to heal ourselves. And, in the end, that is what matters to me most. How we each can take that healing journey within ourselves, and despite our differences, learn to be supportive to one another. It does seem insurmountable at times. But still, I can't give up. I know there is a better way, we just have to want it badly enough. I keep asking myself, what is the real price of freedom? What am I willing to give up to attain it?

It was supposed to rain today, but the sun is shining bright, and I must tear myself away and get going. All my furry friends out there are giving me the evil eye because I am way late getting out to get their breakfast. Hopefully I will get to post this sometime today. Either way, I feel better having written it out. Maybe now I can get to the heart of the intense emotional state this has all provoked in me. So, for that, I say thank you one and all.
WTG Spiritwind....no divide and conquer here..:-) very insightful reflections creating the same in me as I digest your wisdom, THANK YOU!!
Last edited by Sandy Clark on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Our videos”