Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
modwiz

Re: Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

Post by modwiz »

I haven't had any takers from this forum yet. So far, trying for a repeat and a new voice in the next couple of days. If possible.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Hi Rad,

Do you have anyone in particular you'd like to come to the show?
This forum; it looks like is a tiny forum. One very frequent poster and a few less frequent ones..
Then possibly a myriad of readers. Not wanting to appear on any video or audio stream myself i was wondering who you'd like to talk to/have a conversation with.

I realize the option for guests from this forum didn't originate with you.

~ “The problem is not enjoyment; the problem is attachment.”~
~Tilopa~
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

We could do a video about the two guys who pulled a footlong knife on me this week, no one here had anything to say about it.

:)

P.s. on a serious note, this forum is very small like Eelco said, some wish otherwise, but fact is, it's pretty dead.

People couldn't resist the bigger, faster, shinier, feature loaded Big Brotherware of other sites long enough to invest here long term.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Eelco wrote:Hi Rad,

Do you have anyone in particular you'd like to come to the show?
This forum; it looks like is a tiny forum. One very frequent poster and a few less frequent ones..
Then possibly a myriad of readers. Not wanting to appear on any video or audio stream myself i was wondering who you'd like to talk to/have a conversation with.

I realize the option for guests from this forum didn't originate with you.

~ “The problem is not enjoyment; the problem is attachment.”~
~Tilopa~
No one in particular. Only qualification is the will to speak and be on you tube. Well, an internet connection is required too, lol.
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Brief show notes, some guest info and update on Gio.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvmAXLQZFu0[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Well, it is no secret that I don't mind expressing verbally on YouTube though I am purposely not doing much right now. Actually not sure if it is purposeful or not more akin to just being in the present moment and seeing what develops through the inner lenses. I listened to modwiz's last video with a very exact and surprising synchronicity as the night before I had a very real visual experience of my physical body running a program (it was obviously very complex and quantum in nature as I could detect millions of bytes of information in each second) and then the program extended out of me into the "organic" world, the the trees, the wind and the even the sound of birds. I was left with a feeling of disorientation with my self and woke the next morning standing on a dry landscape watching two rivers run by... the instant thought that impacted my conscious awareness was; "You can't have me." and I dove back into the river.

The next 24 hours were spent feeling uncomfortable, slightly outside myself as I attempted to make some sense of these experiences. The closest I got to an "explanation" was that the "programmed world-matrix" is slightly askew from our native state of Being, in a sense you could very well say it is our shadow self and exists with or without our conscious awareness. Further pondering from previous ponderings still evokes from within me a sense that this "programed matrix" has a purpose and still serves the fabric of time and space, however I have an equally strong feeling that once we return or integrate sufficiently, individually and collectively the programs collapse and are no longer necessary.

What else presented was the voice of true Spirit, the living life force in all things and I could literally feel the juxtaposition of the false and the real which was ultimately comforting. Later in the day eating a piece of yummy melt in your mouth chocolate I definitely decided that only spirit can create something so delectable! Yes, life blooms in joyous expression, something a the machine cannot do, it is left as a replicate of the real.

Thanks for sharing on our little forum where we give each other space for deep thought.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear Christine, i think in ancient Eden, the stories say there were at least two rivers going thru it.

Tigris and Euphrates still exist, there were originally 4.

I don't know if they are talking about the types of humans who used the planet as a home base at that time, the literal rivers, or sonething more spiritual than that.

Those of us who dream vividly do understand, there are planes of reality that seem hyper real, so much more detail coming through than when we are awake.

There is definitely something greater or at least farther reaching, than our material selves.

Christine, you have done some amazing work already. It would be nice to see you doing videos IF you enjoy it, but if it's not striking the right chord, it's good to listen to that feeling.

We have to choose recipients for our energy that are worthy and will remember the things we say. Or knock them dead with truth and science.

Lol!

If it makes any sense I'll be amazed, i don't feel well.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Yes, your writing makes sense and the note on the Tigris and Euphrates quite revealing actually. We see and experience on the physical plane and yet it is truly a war of Spirit that is calling our souls to their most full potential.

"We have to choose recipients for our energy that are worthy and will remember the things we say. Or knock them dead with truth and science." Wow, what a sentence! It takes courage and finely tuned discernment to walk that thin line.

Much love to you Naga_Fireball, you know I often wonder if what I write makes sense to people, writing is a catharsis and way of viewing ones own self and as I have learned through years of exposure when I write from what arises inside me I am challenging myself in my own truth.
Naga_Fireball wrote:Dear Christine, i think in ancient Eden, the stories say there were at least two rivers going thru it.

Tigris and Euphrates still exist, there were originally 4.

I don't know if they are talking about the types of humans who used the planet as a home base at that time, the literal rivers, or sonething more spiritual than that.

Those of us who dream vividly do understand, there are planes of reality that seem hyper real, so much more detail coming through than when we are awake.

There is definitely something greater or at least farther reaching, than our material selves.

Christine, you have done some amazing work already. It would be nice to see you doing videos IF you enjoy it, but if it's not striking the right chord, it's good to listen to that feeling.

We have to choose recipients for our energy that are worthy and will remember the things we say. Or knock them dead with truth and science.

Lol!

If it makes any sense I'll be amazed, i don't feel well.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

I want people to know that the Cosmic Emporium with Soiritwind will go up shortly at Modwiz125 YouTube channel. When it is up, I will post it here.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Oh very exciting :)
~William Cowper

Return to “Our videos”