Mystic Brew with Modwiz

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Phil

Re: Mystic Brew with Modwiz

Post by Phil »

modwiz wrote:Bill Ryan is bringing light to a needed area of the alt-community online. There will be more on this in future Dark Journalist releases of this interview. I fully support what Bill is initializing, with the support of people like Richard Dolan and others.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUNNQzVJWM[/youtube]

Better be careful what "light" you are walking into, Rad. It's not very self aware of you to try to "shine" it here...

Not to mention, this is not exactly the "Library of Alexandria", how many hits and followers do you really expect to get here? Poor taste, oh wizardly one...maybe you should walk that walk and get "know thyself" (and others) a little better
What is the purpose of your presence?
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Taking me to task for posting a video on EE? Not sure what that's about. I do know myself and why I do things, you do not but, seem comfortable overseeing my actions. Very curious behavior. Sharing what I do is just part of my M.O. and to be questioned about motives or purpose is you minding my business. Please stop that.
Phil

Post by Phil »

I wasn't taking you to task for posting the video, I'm sure it's great...I just mentioned you might not get the attention you want posting it here

What I "took you to task for" is characterizing Bill as some kind of "light bringer" on this forum...you didn't have to do that to post your vid--but you knew that, right?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Anders

Post by Anders »

In the latest Mystic Brew video Modwiz said that people have the right to entertain evil thoughts. Something like that. Yes, I agree that free will must be preserved, but I also think that evil thoughts are very dangerous and harmful even to the person doing the thinking. It's a tremendous inner conflict where the person has a struggle with his or her own perspective of the outside world.

Often it's necessary to put on a public facade that's different than the private thoughts and feelings. The problem is that if that strategy becomes cemented and deeply ingrained the person develops a split personality with one or more public facades, personas who are different from the inner private self.

Return to “Our videos”