Mystic Brew with Modwiz

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
modwiz

Re: Mystic Brew with Modwiz

Post by modwiz »

This short video was made to get started on Vid.me and to put another one up here. I have a time limit for a day or two. I might expand on organic leadership in a separate video. I was distracted by time considerations.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDH0oJSVF5w[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

modwiz wrote:This short video was made to get started on Vid.me and to put another one up here. I have a time limit for a day or two. I might expand on organic leadership in a separate video. I was distracted by time considerations.
I will listen when my outward duties and time constraints loosen their hold. There is in deed a mystic brew all around us ...
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
finaltom

Post by finaltom »

I happen to come across your video, "Mystic View: 14 Mystics views on water", and you bring up one of my favorite sayings on the welcome page, in this forums. Is that your real name, or nickname?

Have you tested any methods, in programming water with emotions. I have used it to raise frequencies of others who have high anxiety. The biggest facet I found is, you have to work around the governor for it to work and not give the individual any thoughts or ideas of what you did or what the water will do. If they have any idea or thoughts about it, it won't work. That was my first experience in understanding how the beliefs and our experiences dictate our understandings. Water is a great training tool.

Any thoughts?
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

finaltom wrote:I happen to come across your video, "Mystic View: 14 Mystics views on water", and you bring up one of my favorite sayings on the welcome page, in this forums. Is that your real name, or nickname?

Have you tested any methods, in programming water with emotions. I have used it to raise frequencies of others who have high anxiety. The biggest facet I found is, you have to work around the governor for it to work and not give the individual any thoughts or ideas of what you did or what the water will do. If they have any idea or thoughts about it, it won't work. That was my first experience in understanding how the beliefs and our experiences dictate our understandings. Water is a great training tool.

Any thoughts?
Water is amazing. Programming water is very effective, especially for self work. When working with others, how deeply entrenched their blockage is can affect how effective a treatment is. This is why their is potentization in Homeopathy. More succussions enable the remedy to pusher deeper/more subtle.
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

What's going on with Wash. D.C.? I make an effort at breaking this early story into some kind of logic. I forgot to include Xi's visit with Trump while this happens. May be a good thing so Xi knows what is really going on and why.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpWoxzeRsc0[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

I believe (maybe wishful thinking on my part) that the Trump administration will preempt U.S. military war expansion abroad by letting the military industrial complex do false flag attacks to shoot themselves in the foot. Similar to how the fabricated excuse of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq made it possible to start a war there which today is officially revealed as a blunder, so they will find it difficult to pull off that kind of trick again. Even Ron Paul said (according to Alex Jones) that the gas attack in Syria was a false flag attack.
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Looking at the insanity in the news, focusing on USA belligerence in Syria and the signals being sent.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsQ3e_MJSgQ[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Trump needs to grab the military industrial complex by the balls. The problem is that it's a huge machine, and the scary thing is that Trump may need to throw them a bone, such as allowing them to start a war in Syria. Without military conflict the big machine starts to rust and that has negative consequences for the U.S. economy.

The good thing is that Trump has talked about improving the infrastructure within the U.S. That's the kind of both left and right politics I like. And in order to repair roads, bridges and airports etc in the U.S. money, time, effort and other resources probably have to move away from U.S. military war expansion and put into America first projects within the country.
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

After watching many videos on the subject, I had to say something.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7XD-UaYu-A[/youtube]
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

I could be wrong about the possibilities being presented here but, let me put them out there for consideration.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6glh8-WUe0[/youtube]

Return to “Our videos”