Mystic Brew with Modwiz

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
modwiz

Mystic Brew with Modwiz

Post by modwiz »

I have been doing some solo video shows called Mystic View. Here is the latest one.

The intelligence agencies have trapped themselves. Why would anyone ever believe their claims now?

Naga_Fireball

Re: Mystic Brew with Modwiz

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hey, I started this one,
It's coming thru bit by bit, i have it paused in a second tab hoping to watch it in total --

It seems like a good presentation so far, I'm at the spot where you mentioned Samsung and the microphones/tvs.

Thank you Modwiz. Also you look nice on video, i love your screenface lol.

Please be safe out there.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Mystic Brew: Are We Living In A Hologram?

I tackle this subject and use pictures to help things along. This is my first video using new software.

modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Not really a Mystic Brew. I poke some fun at a Texas lawmaker in this Mystic Spew.

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

modwiz wrote:Not really a Mystic Brew. I poke some fun at a Texas lawmaker in this Mystic Spew.

That was really fun to listen to this morning. Thank you
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

That one cracked me up. Thanks :) Texas is a multiverse and a microcosm at the same time. Extremism of all kinds, in one place. This lady found one way to shine the light on ridiculousness! Lol
Last edited by Blue Rising on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
norman

Post by norman »

That Dan Winter interview was stunning, for me.

Most of the contents of his head completely passed me by but the few chunks I could momentarily grasp had a freakish effect on me. It felt like I was having my brain rewired. And not in a bad way.

I also noticed, as did he, that you had a not inconsiderable influence on how well that splurge progressed.

I'm going to make an mp3 file of it and put it in one of my portable players that has a decent DSP function that can slow him down. He talks too fast for me. He also doesn't complete sentences, quite a lot.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

modwiz wrote:Mystic Brew: Are We Living In A Hologram?

I tackle this subject and use pictures to help things along. This is my first video using new software.

I just have to bump this thread to, like Norman, also call attention to this amazing little video about the holographic nature of our reality. It's hard to hold my attention these days, oftentimes, but his presentation, so far, is quite riveting. I need to eat something before I watch the rest because at 11 minutes in I can see I'm going to have to think to get the rest of what he's talking about. But it's exactly in line with my own thinking as of late.

Nice software, not as easy to hear you though, as in other videos. I can't believe I have missed looking at the meaning of the word matrix, and it's actual dictionary description. And I have been talking about everyone living in their own little reality bubble for a long time. Being fed by a tube was a concept I had not given any thought to. But, people in general, at least in some parts of the world, do spend a lot of time sitting there watching "the tube", even though I don't think today's tv's have any tubes at all any more. I have a good friend who lives a very hermit life. Since much time is spent alone the primary source of information in this person's life is what is watched on television rather than information gleaned from actual experience. The "programming" has been quite effective. I think there's such a thing as "TV talk", with sort of it's own special language.

Anyway, this video is only 36 minutes long, and even though I haven't finished it yet, I would highly recommend it's viewing.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Styx put out a video tonight with an important topic and strategy I am behind.

Here is the video link.

norman

Post by norman »

modwiz wrote:Styx put out a video tonight with an important topic and strategy I am behind.

Here is the video link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ovn43o1V00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have a slightly ( or radically ) different take on this issue:

To counter this monumental shift we have to look at it on the big scale and act big.

This recent censorship clampdown has been a kind of sleeper hiding away in the new-media infrastructure since the outset.

It's a continuation of a well established idea. Think back to when you first heard "Privatize profit and Nationalize losses". Yes it goes back a long way, stick with me here.

Google, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter are private companies. People argue that they have the right to do whatever the hell they like. Why were they ever given the chance to impose themselves so deeply into our modern system of living ? A while back I wrote to the BBC and asked them why they openly promote private companies like Facebook and Twitter, there are rules forbidding such promotions. I was replied to with a feeble waffle.

As we here all know, the privatisation of black project science is mainly about removing it from established civic accountability and oversight. It's a well used method of getting around a hundred years or more of hard fought for civil rights and very reasonable checks and balances.

Normal democratic government has done little or nothing in the field of critical infrastructure for several generations. They've left it all to private investment and management. They argue that it's the most economically sensible way to make progress.

Well, starting with a Search Engine, I think it can rightly be called vital infrastructure these days. We have to have one. It's as vital as an electricity supply and almost as vital as a water supply. In Britain, before the Thatcher revolution, water and electricity were provided by nationalised organisations with a massive amount of regulations to keep the services universally functional and fair. Even after privatisation, the regulations have remained quite tight. An electricity retail company cannot cut your supply because you are using most of it to grow hydroponic weed. What you are using it for is none of their business.

So, here we are. We've got to a point where the state has colluded with big finance and already privatised skullduggery to capture vital progressions in societal infrastructure. What can we do about it ?

All my attempts to think through any kind of nationalisation of these services or to create taxpayer funded replacements get nowhere as things currently stand so the only realistic way to go is to set up powerful effective regulation of these companies that's so tight their balls squeak. If they don't like it, they can leave the 'market', and take their balls with them too.

As much as I'm glad Trump beat the opposition to get to the presidency, I find it hard to imagine Trump coming up with what we need right now. Fair and tight regulation of all internet services, NOT paranoid political censorship. Regulation that holds the playing field for all users as perfectly flat as possible.

They've got us between a rock and a hard place. A national government can't act globally, but a global government could. See how they've got us ?

A flat playing field
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu

Return to “Our videos”