Communication & Diversity | Keys to restore our well being

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Communication & Diversity | Keys to restore our well being

Post by Christine »

Video conversation with Niels Kunze.
Niels’ writing on this subject is found on his blog:

The New Paradigm Papers: A New Introduction to Health

In this video Niels introduces us through his experiential research to the most fundamental nature of who we are at a cellular and molecular level. Each human body is a biosphere or biome to trillions of organisms including myriads of bacteria that work in synergy with our biological functions, in fact are vital to us being alive.

We discuss the biological communication pathways that are integral to our wholeness and wellness. As Earth beings we have been fractured and isolated, our commune with our natural world is cut off. By restoring our gut flora and fauna we are given tools to reestablish a much greater communion that leads to natural health.

If you would like more information please contact Niels at his email: niels@nielskunze.com

Resource Links: (must listen to videos!)

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Restore4Life

As above, so below.

As within, so without.

Universal Law: The law is one… and reciprocal…

…or, we’re all in this together.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Re: Communication & Diversity | Keys to restore our well being

Post by Sandy Clark »

Valuable info Christine..will check out Restore as well>>>thanks again for the Health Update on the latest means of well being versus big Pharma regimes. I keep acknowledging my body as I age while my mind can no longer overrule and bully it into acquiencing or laying low while I neglect it.................I laughingly say to myself and even outloud sometimes, Oh body...YOU BE THE BOSS...I will joyously take your lead as I now recognize and accept our oneness...... only took 65 years :roll:
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

While I was speaking with Niels my neurons were firing off in multifaceted directions. :) I edited out some of my wanderings preferring to let the thoughts settle and see what emerged. The big thing I continue to intuit is that "memory" is in everything. We "know" this yet often "forget" to experience it so when we do we call it magic. In a way it is magical for our mundane 3D life is so replete of these moments that when they arise we "know" the magic of them.

I'd like to share a four-way conversation yesterday where we were talking about this subject. The synergy built as we spoke and it was so simultaneously obvious that communion and tapping into the Earth's multidimensional memory is indeed something we've all experienced and with more prolonged contact becomes literally more real. In other words the ancient memories are us in connection with everything. How we can develop this is a very unique pathway.

I have been a practitioner of Homeopathy since the 1980s and was fortunate enough to study with (for free) two classically trained homeopaths here in Mexico. When first introduced to chochitos (sugar pills with homeopathic remedy) I thought they were magic and was intrigued. As the years went by my knowledge grew along with experiencing what a marvelous modality this was, no side effects and at times obvious alleviation of symptoms almost immediately.

I bring this up here because it fits with the memory of ancient microbes in the product Restore. Basically memory at an energetic level, same as homeopathy. Another thing I love about homeopathy is that it doesn't force the body into a strangulated suppression of symptoms, it allows the body to resume a more natural course. If the wrong remedy is prescribed the body will ignore it. From what I understand about Restore is that it balances the gut by reintroducing the forgotten records of our ancient and more vital past. It is our body that is actually doing the healing work.

I "know" the product Restore is a good one and am grateful for the work of Dr. Zach Bush. The problem that immediately arose for me was that it costs money and is not readily available in many countries which means that most will not have access to the curative effects. So lets play this out a little further; for those of us with adequate intelligence and an inquisitive nature along with some means to sustain ourselves in the current paradigm will perhaps try this product. For most others that would be in the realm of impossible.

So back to our conversation of yesterday. What we rediscovered (for the millionth time!) is that we are created to tap into the ancient field of us. That along with the growing body of real science that reinforces this in our consciousness will ultimately lead us back to the forgotten wholeness.

There are indeed moments when we need a kick start and to those who are in a degenerative process that is often the only viable means so I don't rule out using real medicine or technology that promotes health. The truth is that everything we require is already here and always has been, when we know this fully we will change a whole paradigm.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:
I bring this up here because it fits with the memory of ancient microbes in the product Restore. Basically memory at an energetic level, same as homeopathy. Another thing I love about homeopathy is that it doesn't force the body into a strangulated suppression of symptoms, it allows the body to resume a more natural course. If the wrong remedy is prescribed the body will ignore it. From what I understand about Restore is that it balances the gut by reintroducing the forgotten records of our ancient and more vital past. It is our body that is actually doing the healing work.

I "know" the product Restore is a good one and am grateful for the work of Dr. Zach Bush. The problem that immediately arose for me was that it costs money and is not readily available in many countries which means that most will not have access to the curative effects. So lets play this out a little further; for those of us with adequate intelligence and an inquisitive nature along with some means to sustain ourselves in the current paradigm will perhaps try this product. For most others that would be in the realm of impossible.

So back to our conversation of yesterday. What we rediscovered (for the millionth time!) is that we are created to tap into the ancient field of us. That along with the growing body of real science that reinforces this in our consciousness will ultimately lead us back to the forgotten wholeness.

There are indeed moments when we need a kick start and to those who are in a degenerative process that is often the only viable means so I don't rule out using real medicine or technology that promotes health. The truth is that everything we require is already here and always has been, when we know this fully we will change a whole paradigm.
Antoine Gigal who is an Arab speaking French woman and egyptologist was once interviewd because she had read in Arabic an ancient formula for something like the Philosopher's Stone or other quintessential elixer (I cannot find the interview any longer). What she said when asked if she had used the formula sticks with me. She said "No" and that there was no need to actually make it as she knows what it is now.

That stuck with me so strongly after having been involved for many years with various allopathic and even alchemic practitioners who seriously believe the "power" is in the substance that then does something to the user. I KNOW that I am my own placebo. I always have known but more and more the way to "make sense" is explained.

I am consciousness which informs matter with my capacity to hold frequency. The more elegant the information the better. The more sure the focus on a direction, the greater the effect seen as results in that mode. There is no limitation on direction so its my choice. IMO malevolence takes advantage of my ignorance. One may be ignorant such that one allows detrimental experiences. The systems that need ignorance to persist use the octopus ink trick to blind our eyes IMO.

IMO there is NO system more malevolent than that which insists WE without the Priest (not just religious but all the middle "men": of ALL stripes) ARE DOOMED! NONE are doomed. IMO the only and every point of my life experience is to undo this assumption in the fabric of my being. It is not that I blame the systems as they are pendulums that seek their own existence as they swing back and forth. I may not comprehend "who these forces belong to?" I just know I make them flesh out by my beliefs. Therefore The pendulum needs my allegiance to swing. I blame no one for this despite the misery of the bondage because it just FOLLOWS from the sum total of alliance with "IT" in my willfulness".

I know this grokking of self initiated and maintained "appearances" is my responsibility. If all is ILLUSION, then I must make it be seen LIKE I AM. It is smoke and mirror and maleable and im-permanent. My true Home is in my innermost core. I Clear that space and the rest follows where I see the evidence of this REAL true home EVERYWHERE. Being slave and adrift and without resources is an experience which is poignant and I AM done!

The FACT is that we are the daughters and sons with all the heritage in us of (Whatever name, I call her Goddess'), heritage of birth right. No one can steal that verity. After so LONG, I remember I already AM and have the WHOLE wealth of the prodigal. I am still trudging but with no need to carry the whole darn apothecary anymore!!! I turn towards home, but now I can swing my freed up arms. yes, I am slogging and wandering still but ever more deeply to the point of return......
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

(thanks for that beautiful post Maggie)

A good friend from FB was resistant to listening to our video and when he did he wrote this wonderful response that I share here. It is so increasingly apparent that each of us unique beings is a symphony unto themselves in connection to the all. What I find the most inspiring in all we share is the transparent state of self honest assessment. Each of us is winding and weaving our way through the spiral of endless life.

"Ok. So I finally moved through the resistance and listened to this brilliant discussion. Niels you've really broke through to something of the essence of our humanity. Good to hear Christine weave some of these ideas into a palatable dish, easy to digest. I like what was sad about "authority" and "communication". I still dont quite innerstand all the science of the function of our mitochondria, but in just breaking down the word, and feeling into the energy of it, I found something useful. Mito, is from the root word "thread" in Greek. Kondrio means "granule" or grain, which is the same as "seed", according to some translantions. Also when you follow the threads of the word thread, it implies twisting, or "spiraling", according to etymology searches. Putting those together, I get a "spiraling seed" as energy or consciousness. Seeds have a purpose, the spiralling is the vehicle the seed uses to carry its fuctions muliti-dimensionally throughout the body, and of course beyond. This is the hidden art of internal communication. Imo, the seat of the Spirit. Authority is VERY important in in the context of this communication, because the word actually means, to author. Our "authourship" is being hijacked by this system on a nano-second to second basis. Macro to micro. But there is something I can do about it, and it starts with taking back my "author-it" (or "author writ" if you like ☺), by exercising creative will. The essence of authoring something is not the writing, per se, it is the burst self creation and joy, that happens even before I begin to write. This is our birth right, but in most cases it's hijacked, even at the cellular level. The "spiralling seed", or mitochondria, as I innerstand it at this point, also utilizes my author-ship, or intetnal communication to carry my creative will. This video helped me to merge the sub- conscious world with the conscious. Looking forward to more. We are flowing in our own life seed, and we are the "authors".... or something like that.

Return to “Our videos”