Return of the Divine Series | Inner views with Lily Earthling and Melissa Camper

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Return of the Divine Series | Inner views with Lily Earthling and Melissa Camper

Post by Christine »

We had so much fun recording this one so will do another this week.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSulA57ISUA[/youtube]

During the course of the past several months many of us have been feeling some very deep and powerful energy, yet so subtle and transformative that words were inadequate to express what was emerging.

It also affected us in unique and individual ways depending on aspects of ourselves that needed fine tuning and in some cases provoking major life changes. There was a natural drift of as consciousness opened further doors of awareness.

We speak from our core truth as a powerful current of gentle strength is felt and expressed. The topic range from our reptilian brain, to the foundation of this creation that is reflected in our DNA.

Christine Anderson: christine@earthempaths.net
Earth Empaths | http://earthempaths.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lily Kolosova: no email available
Face Book | https://www.facebook.com/lily.kolosow.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Claudia Ayaz: karelia@earthempaths.net
Earth Empaths | http://earthempaths.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Melissa Camper: http://RememberYourDivinity.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Music generously donated by: Marco Missinato
"Unfolding Secrets"
http://www.journeyofimagination.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Re: Return of the Divine Series | Inner views with Lily Earthling and Melissa Camper

Post by Anders »

Service was discussed in the video. Service is often such a subjective thing. When I post this post, some may consider it to be me doing a service to others. And other people may think of my post as an ego trip of mine and as a disservice. So who is right? Personally, I don't serve. I AM. :mrgreen:

When watching the video I came to think of how advanced beings think of service. And then the idea came that if I asked an advanced being to help me he or she may give me the finger, lol. Because service from a higher more advanced perspective is to perpetuate a belief system of victimhood and belittlement. Like they saying: "Sure, since you are so powerless we will come down from the sky on a white horse and help you."

In our world we still do need to serve, kind of, because we haven't yet the technology needed to do all the stuff for us. That's fine but service is a burden, or else we wouldn't even discuss it. So service as some high ideal to strive for is stupid. If advanced beings really wanted to serve us they can easily send some intelligent drones to do the job for them.

And then there is the silly kind of service people do as if it was some kind of business deal like: "I served you yesterday so now it's your turn to serve me." And the stupid opposite of that as I have written elsewhere: Think of 10 selfless people running around trying to serve each other. Where is the personal integrity and individual sovereignty in that? There is none. Selfishness in a narrow way is win-lose. Selflessness is lose-win. I suspect the confusion about service to self vs others is because we humans probably still have a very hard time trying to understand that there is a third win-win alternative possible, the actions of the Self as BEing the Self. Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are a part of me, can't you see?

On the other hand advanced beings may "serve" us if that's what they want to do. And if it's constructive. But I don't expect them to say: "We serve humanity because you are such a pathetic weak species and we are selfless beings always seeking to sacrifice our own selves on the path of our spiritual journey." Ha ha.

"The first thing I want you to understand, if you really want to wake
up, is that you don't want to wake up. The first step to waking up is
to be honest enough to admit to yourself that you don't like it. You
don't want to be happy. Want a little test? Let's try it. It will take you
exactly one minute. You could close your eyes while you're doing it or
you could keep them open. It doesn't really matter.

Think of someone you love very much, someone you're close to,
someone who is precious to you, and say to that person in your mind,
"I'd rather have happiness than have you". See what happens. "I'd
rather be happy than have you. If I had a choice, no question about
it, I'd choose happiness". How many of you felt selfish when you said
this? Many, it seems. See how we've been brainwashed? See how
we've been brainwashed into thinking, "How could I be so selfish"?
But look at who's being selfish. Imagine somebody saying to YOU,
"How could you be so selfish that you'd choose happiness over me"?
Would you not feel like responding, "Pardon me, but how could YOU
be so selfish that YOU would demand I choose you above my own
happiness?!"" -- Anthony De Mello
Anders

Re: Return of the Divine Series | Inner views with Lily Earthling and Melissa Camper

Post by Anders »

Keeping promises was mentioned in the video, or something like that. I think the main problem is when people make promises they know they will break, when they deliberately deceive others through manipulations and lies. That's win-lose crap, which in the long run always leads to lose-lose, like a cancer destroying the whole body which in turn destroys the cancer too.

My new strategy is to avoid as much as possible to make promises. Because a promise restricts possibilities. And our situation can change moment from moment. So by being free from promises I maximize my personal mobility and creativity. And it's still possible to make plans without having to make promises.

Another quote from Anthony De Mello:

"Your idea changes, doesn't it? "How could you let
me down when I trusted you so much"? you say to someone. Did you
really trust them? You never trusted anyone. Come off it!

That's part of society's brainwashing. You never trust anyone. You
only trust your judgment about that person. So what are you
complaining about? The fact is that you don't like to say, "My
judgment was lousy". That's not very flattering to you, is it? So you
prefer to say, "How could you have let me down"? So there it is:
People don't really want to grow up, people don't really want to
change, people don't really want to be happy."
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Nice comments Anders, why do I say that? Because I am in agreement. I think we hit a few nerves in the Alt community (oh my! I dislike that term too), this banding together of people under labels has become one of my personal red flags, we do it so easily without thought.

So speaking for myself, not only I do agree about the concept of service and love that you take it apart further, a big step out of the duality thinking indicated by STO vs STS, something I have long felt discomfort with, you take it to the very idea of SERVICE. When we speak of service to other and service to self we make the assumption that service is not only necessary but an innate aspect of Self. You have me mulling this over, is it? In the background of my thoughts right now I hear Bob Dylan singing his famous lyrics,

"But you're gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed
You're gonna have to serve somebody,
It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody."

Maybe that some body, the only body is your Self? And until a being finds self love, self acceptance, self forgiveness, self awareness the being will exist in the matrix of right/ wrong, black/ white, good/ evil arguments. Once the forces that we have determined to be opposites are merged, alchemized within the Being there is no other, no service really for the realization is that you simply cannot "serve" another without serving yourself and vice versa you can't hurt another without hurting yourself.

And yes, we make promises wantonly without thought to the impact and import of our word on another being. I don't make promises, this too has been a key to liberation... in a deeper analysis of the motivation behind promises one almost always finds a baited hook from the one who promises for indeed 99.9% of promises are broken leaving both promiser and promisee compromised. As one hones self awareness words become stepping stones that try to imitate the life force we are immersed in, and words are used judiciously and words are watched so that they don't set up more false hopes, or paradigms of promise.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote: Maybe that some body, the only body is your Self? And until a being finds self love, self acceptance, self forgiveness, self awareness the being will exist in the matrix of right/ wrong, black/ white, good/ evil arguments. Once the forces that we have determined to be opposites are merged, alchemized within the Being there is no other, no service really for the realization is that you simply cannot "serve" another without serving yourself and vice versa you can't hurt another without hurting yourself.
Even as individuals, service to me has a very limited meaning. We are served at restaurants. That's service. I may have a job and do certain things for customers. That's service. It's a business thing really. And even advanced civilizations may do business, not because they need service or products (they have super advanced AI for that no doubt) but for the sake of creativity and for use in systems of simulated scarcity. They have unlimited resources by tapping into the zero point energy to manifest bread out of thin air like Jesus Christ, or zap a Great Pyramid into existence within a fraction of a second out of the vacuum. By deliberately limiting those abilities in certain systems it can produce interesting results. And even service may be something used in those systems. But it's more like how resources in a video game are limited to make the game interesting.

So even from a viewpoint of individuals service is only meaningful when there is powerlessness and lack of resources. Therefore to base a fundamental ethical principle on service is dysfunctional. Because it tends to cement the idea that scarcity and powerlessness are inevitable (or something that should be maintained). Well, that's my opinion anyway. As a funny example, when two people have sex, are they then ... wait for it ... serving each other?!
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

Great discussion, a breakthrough for sure. It reminded me of this Michael Tsarion interview which I have watched several times in the past; but have not really understood, kinda flew over my head. :? So I went back and listened again.
It's a bit heavy going to start (about various philosophers in particular Heidegger)...... but wow careful listening and I broke through the resistance barrier.
I have been uncomfortable with the STS/STO hypothesis but been unable to define why.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/xxDz9Msqz4w[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Love, love, love this talk from Michael Tsarion! I have listened a few times since it came out. Highly recommend his work, can I say that again? Highly recommend his work!
Phil

Post by Phil »

I think the term gets a little twisted, according to quick search, the definition of service is:

perform duties or services for (another person or an organization).

...and we add "or ourselves" in the parenthetical

To my mind, it really means TO DO.

The element we discuss is the intent, and I don't think it serves us ;) to do so with generalizations and straw men.

Mindfulness...with brutal honesty...about every thought and action will "serve" our (well thought out and heart felt) intent, actualizing the reality we would like to experience.

No semantics can distort the Truth I see in the importance of exposing/correcting lies. Which starts with the ones we tell ourselves, when we figure out how to do that effectively, we can project it outward. Done often enough, I believe this can infect the collective consciousness. I imagine an existence where it becomes a value, replacing the current standard of living/loving lies. (You may say that I'm dreamer :D )

Nice chat, I'm a third of the way through...good fun, y'all are beautiful 8-)
What is the purpose of your presence?
Anders

Post by Anders »

I came to think of how service from a new agie kind of perspective makes people produce loosh! And then there are powers that feed on that energy, and it can be social structures (the Matrix) that suck energy out of people. And those powers who represent the Matrix may have introduced the slogan "service to self vs service to others" as a sinister duality meme that keeps people trapped within the Matrix and also makes people produce even more loosh.

Why does service produce loosh? Because service is a burden. Service is what the Matrix is built on. And I think it was Lily who said in the video that service to others actually produces self hatred! Something like that. And check this out: here is a video with a presentation by Ken Wilber and Andrew Cohen and a woman in the audience describes how she tried to do selfless service and became bitter and hateful (from about 7:30):

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ttZ-wKs3aM[/youtube]

Just as a quick check you can do: How does the word service make you feel? Be honest now!

Return to “Our videos”