Individuated Consciousness Within The Unified Field

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Individuated Consciousness Within The Unified Field

Post by Christine »

"Overcoming Dissension Within the Truth Movement."

Lily Earthling Kolosova and Niels Kunze join claudia and christine of Earth Empaths to freely share on "Overcoming Dissension Within the Truth Movement."

Several weeks ago we all got together with the idea of forming a panel to discuss the growing amount of disinformation and dissension within the loosely name Alternative Media Community. Alfred Lambremont Webre was going to join us, unfortunately the distortion/ dissension mechanism that plays on egos got in the way. Perhaps the doors of opportunity will open again.

Shane was unable to join us due to technical difficulties with his computer and then his internet, we will definitely be sharing with him in the future.

Those of us that are speaking today are doing so with the highest consciousness we can so as to not stir controversial fires. That said, individually we all felt the pull of Spirit to start speaking more directly about what we are seeing in the field of alternative media. Each of us has in varying degrees been immersed in this mechanism that spins out stories, news, intel and an ever increasing and dizzy rate.

As insiders and outsiders both, indeed our collaborative message is "Be Your Own Insider": source yourself as the only truly viable means to be able to discern, navigate and analyze the overflow of incoming data.

Paraphrasing Kerry Cassidy in her interview with Shane aka: The Ruiner and Randy Maugans in his latest podcast with Thomas Williams; those many who have been inside the sometimes three ring circus, who have dedicated their efforts to fundamentally looking for the truth outside of personal agendas and prejudices we act as catalysts, synthesizers and in some cases harmonizers.

Quickly approaching a time of not only increased chaos but a powerful potential that will make Communion the only Real asset.

"All a musician can do is to get closer to the sources of nature, and so feel that he is in communion with the natural laws." - John Coltrane
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Edythe

Re: Individuated Consciousness Within The Unified Field

Post by Edythe »

I'm still listening and have about 30 minutes to go. This is one of the best 'talks' that I've heard, thus far. I've got 3 pages of notes.

I've been quite disillusioned by some researchers in the alternative community. It seems that with the coming Chaos, many researchers are becoming more outrageous and fear-mongering. Information must be freely given. I do understand the need for making a living. We all need to eat.. but, to charge a fee for information limits the audience. If a researcher has the means to live by other income, why charge for seminars and lectures and withhold much needed information?

I also think that researchers and other so called authorities in the alternative community have a responsibility to discern between truth and clap trap. There is a heavy responsibility that goes with being a catalyst for change. I have a particular researcher in mind.

I agree that 'ascension' and 'raising our frequency' are new age buzz words that are linked in our subconscious minds to organized religion,ie, death cults. When Neils said that he has no idea what this means, I just about fell out of my chair! I've been thinking the same thing for many many yrs. When the alternative community speak of the Earth ascending to a higher frequency.. I think, what the hell????? How can a 3d human body ascend? Does it just vibrate so fast that we just.. poof??? Sounds like a fantasy or sci fi story. My insights tell me that something is going to happen. Many of us feel it. I don't think it's going to involve vibrating out of this reality while still wearing our human spacesuits.

I'm a little confused about the parasites that were spoken of during the talk. My insight tells me that they are artificial and not meant to be here. I don't think they were part of the plan for Earth and her inhabitants. Hive mind does fit my idea of what they are.. but, does this mean that they are actually alive? Should we consider A.I. to be within our definition of "living"? I am speaking of the Archontic parasitic virus that infects human minds. How can this artificially intelligent virus be transformed/transmuted? If it is, indeed, artificial and infectious, why should it be helped?

I've thought about this a lot for a long time. I think this A.I. parasite infects many races of beings... not just humans. I think it is the underlying cause of chaos and conflict between the races of being. I also think that most service to self races have no idea that they are infected and being manipulated by this parasite and I do believe that some know and willingly co-operate with it. This is exactly what is happening on Earth now.

You know.. I could go on and on and on, but, sometimes it's just to many words, right? Thanks, Christine, Lily, Neils and Claudia, for this catalyzing information and all of your thought provoking insights.

Love and life!
Edythe
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you lovely Edythe, what a delightful romp reading your writing.

When I opened the forum today I was wanting to write in response to your post and then found other posts and got side-tracked. :)

So... the parasite, the predator, the mechanisms of such and the reason/ non-reason that it is here. I would say that this "disclosure" is the Real one, not the rocket ship galactic patrol super soldiers to Mars narrative. It is a subtle field, a web of deception on one hand and on the other is shows us the very weavings of reality. It puts our consciousness in the captain's chair if we want to put ourselves there.

Our next video panel in fact will be on this subject, it is tricky to unveil just because it is so subjective.

It is purposely confusing, I often view it as a finely tendriled fungus extending through all matter. To a great extent it is AI driven or "the driver" uses AI (neither good or evil, neutral from Source AI) to manipulate and create our perceptual field, we go into agreement and bingo! you have the Matrix, ie: false virtual matrix we have been entrained to see as life.

What has helped me immensely to decipher this is to look for patterns. This predatory parasite can only mimic life, it can't create though I sense that is its objective. WE, as Creator souls can show it via our luminescence the path it can choose to move into Life as it evolves, this it knows too and why many are speaking about learning to dance with the archons, joy is contagious, doesn't violate free will and is sort of irresistible in the end. Even the most curmudgeonly old fart will inwardly smile when mirth is once again installed as part of our natural self.

Thanks for Being here.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:What has helped me immensely to decipher this is to look for patterns. This predatory parasite can only mimic life, it can't create though I sense that is its objective. WE, as Creator souls can show it via our luminescence the path it can choose to move into Life as it evolves, this it knows too and why many are speaking about learning to dance with the archons, joy is contagious, doesn't violate free will and is sort of irresistible in the end. Even the most curmudgeonly old fart will inwardly smile when mirth is once again installed as part of our natural self.
(very individuated opinion below with I, I, I hehe)
I am so with your perspective! Mirth sounds like earth...the murmmering of chuckles buzzing and humming, thrumming up up up.
I think humor is one of the most amazing medicines. I am a bit deficient though I have humor. I have unlearned humor as a weapon. I still am uptight.

I can see in my long term pattern the humor-less-ness...like a dour tsk tsking old man. This energy is one that has been a real prig, in my way. This energy only knows humor as cynical and sarcastic. It welled up that I thought this is "me" as the energy is so familiarly present and seemed to always shaped me. What IS IT? I see it is a pattern (from where?) that filters my "appearance" (showing up) in the world.

I cannot say it is a separate part but its like a covering that is thick and hard?
I recall being in kindergarten and not knowing how to play.
I recall being always interested in adult, serious conversation.
I know I can be judgemental and "strict" about values.
Stern, unwavering bossy and HUMOR-Less

I am not sure where I stand on "parasites". In the forest, parasites clear away dead material. In the body, the colon has parasites because the ground is suitable.

I look at my patterns and see how deep the inability to take things "lightly" with unabashed mirth, belly laughter and release through play.
I wonder if this old dull and mean "male" pattern that I filter through might be thought form patterns WE CREATE? I learned through study with Dr. Stylianos Atteshlis (Daskalos) about elementals. The Researchers of truth are a very old wisdom lineage that roots from the Coptic (and back to Egypt) This definition makes sense to me.....

"Every thought, emotion and desire creates and transmits an elemental – also called thought-form – that carries on an existence of its own. We create and regenerate two types of elementals. When negative emotion prevails over thought, we have created emotional thought-forms, or desire-thoughts. When our ideas, desires and emotions pass through reason and love, we create reasoned thought-forms, or thought-desires. An elemental can never be destroyed, only disenergized (when no longer fed with etheric vitality). Elementals of a kind collect to form powerful group elementals. If an individual, or a collection of individuals, are vibrating at the same frequency, they will attract such group elementals. Archangels also create elementals (e.g. nature spirits and angels) in the service of the Divine Plan.http://www.researchersoftruth.org/teachings/elementals"[/nfo]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Niels talked about control in the video. External control can never be perfect, he said. The only control that can be perfect is self-control. Control has to come from the inside.

That was a new insight for me. And I have been pondering it for a while. And indeed, external control is always fragmented because it's partial, it fails to include the wholeness of life. Control within a person on the other hand, that's personal integrity. That's individual sovereignty. That's wholeness of the individual.

Competition can be great in business, sports and entertainment such as in computer games. There even hierarchical power-over structures are useful as long as people participate by their own volition. But power over people who don't want it, that's tyranny. That's lack of integrity. That's where conflict turns into destructive acts. So how to solve that? How to achieve control among several people without it deteriorating into destruction?

One solution is what can be called cocontrol, an expansion of the individual self-control which thereby preserves the personal integrity. Cocontrol operates as the wholeness of life which forms a foundation on top of which competition and even conflicts can be safely added. In today's society there is much destructive conflict going on. That's because there is a lack of a foundation of cocontrol, and without that platform of wholeness, control in general inevitably becomes destructive because of the fragmentation and perceived total separation.

In practice, cocontrol can be cultivated simply by having the intent of acting as the wholeness of life as a personal foundation (which also is a collective foundation). And one's ego stuff can remain unchanged. All the personal drama, conflicts, lies and manipulations and so on can remain and even make life interesting because the foundation of wholeness is a safe ground to stand on on top of which all kinds of personal mess safely can be added (since the true personal identity is as the foundation of wholeness).

Return to “Our videos”