Disclosing Disclosure with Randy Maugans, Lily Earthling, Shane & Niels Kunze

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Disclosing Disclosure with Randy Maugans, Lily Earthling, Shane & Niels Kunze

Post by Christine »

Hi friends, I listened to our video last night and was struck by how deep is our need to express alternative points of view. What we are seeing is a distortion mechanism in full gear and its primary target is "Disclosure". If the controllers can spin the narrative they will. The problem as I see it is multiple ... real disclosure in our humble opinions is an inside job and it is about Freeing our imaginations to, well to BE FREE. The CC (Controlling Cabal) doesn't really care that collectively we see craft and alien life forms as long as they can spin the story and feed us (cattle chute us) back into the system.

I also listened to CG on Jimmy Church Radio (Jimmy's Church of fadernaughts). It was painful and other than a certain irateness at those two men (cough, cough) I was more incredulous that "people" are eating up such a contrived and poorly presented narrative, again bringing me back to my own questions... what did I see within Corey and wtf! why Corey? I want to write something as soon as I have the bandwidth to sit for a couple of hours at the keyboard. Ok, with that preamble here is the video:

Real Disclosure is an Inside Job. The outside promise of disclosure has become a three ring circus, for anyone who has been listening and following the truth movement it should be obvious by now that many of the sources of disclosure have become talking heads contracted back to the same mechanism they were once outing.

Those of us on this panel acknowledge that we are all compromised in some manner or another so we do not speak as authorities, only as those who have worked through many of their own layers of programming, we acknowledge this is a continual and fluid process. Our voice is a collaborative one, we aren't the next round of alt media gurus… we are free radicals doing our best to birth forth Truth in the organic timeline.

Any "institutional insider" will almost always have a distorted view of general reality. Having been immersed in a government operation or program, a religious order, cult or academia, a person can't help but remain influenced by such, so Self Honesty must be the first order, if someone is hyping themselves by playing savior, the chosen messenger, reincarnation of some respected personage, a channeler, an ascension guru, a starseed, or hybrids come to save, basically any of the other current buzz words they are almost surely compromised, as in attached to a particular agenda, often they are not aware of it themselves.

The moment a person sells his or her story to a large media outlet, be it MSM or ALT Media, they are under contract, in other words they have sold their inner sights and are no longer free to explore and express or change as necessary.

It is time we start to really disclose this aspect of the buying and selling of souls. There is no better place for those who have awaken to a great extent to observe this other than the very media in which we are speaking.

Truth can not be had by being a spectator, it is an inside job, a being's journey to Truth is the Great Work.

Discernment requires being discriminating, this is vital. Listening with full awareness. Language, language, language, this is where we must fine tune our discriminate listening abilities.

There are whistleblowers who risk their lives versus a programmed person who is dependent on others believing him or her. There are researchers and presenters who are creative, who give freely and independently, those whom empower the listener, who have made his or her own journey of descent, those who know Truth as inner Gnosis.

The Great Works of Hermetic Principle: The great writers and mystics of the past. Those who have made the descent and rise are an excellent place to start.

Truth simply can not be packaged and sold, this is one of the largest areas of thought and conditioning that needs to be tackled. We are so accustomed to paying for everything, so enslaved in a black magic money system, the arguments and distortions about money are so accepted that it feels virtually impossible to detach from it.

Programs are running in the background of a multi layered virtual reality. By means of fine tuning, nature tuning, night walking, grounding energy, silence, in practices and moments of illumination, become inner listeners, explorers of how you experience downloads … each individual takes on this subtle field or sometimes experiences lightening strikes of realization. Stay emotionally tuned but neutral, this is key.

We are those who are remembering we can transit all dimensions and times freely, this is a empowering thought.

IMAGINATION IS KEY - USE YOURS FREELY!

Participants’ contact details and websites:

Randy Maugans: offplanetradio1@gmail.com

Niels Kunze: niels@nielskunze.com
http://nielskunze.com and http://blog.nielskunze.com

http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspot..

Christine Anderson: christine@earthempaths.net
http://earthempaths.net

Lily Kolosova: no email available

Claudia Ayaz: karelia@earthempaths.net

http://earthempaths.net
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
modwiz

Re: Disclosing Disclosure with Randy Maugans, Lily Earthling, Shane & Niels Kunze

Post by modwiz »

I finally found the time to watch this video in one sitting and I have to say to appreciate the flow of it, one sitting is how one can appreciate what happened during the two hours. As someone who sees a community wanting to come into being in a real sense, this video shows us there is one. All viable communities have a council of elders or philosophers. Hidden is the last word is love of wisdom, or Sophia. I am a lover of Sophia and that wisdom shows that the path to wisdom is love.

This video marks a beginning in my view. A real beginning of a real community based in love. The agape kind of love. It is heartfelt, strong, yielding and embracing. It is honest and brave. It is a foundation that can be built on.

It have to recommend watching this very special video to anyone who really wants to be part of an active community. Voyeurs may find it unexciting. I was uplifted and felt great joy witnessing these six people sharing their thoughts and their philosophies. Their love of Wisdom.

With love and gratitude I say, thank you.
Anders

Re: Disclosing Disclosure with Randy Maugans, Lily Earthling, Shane & Niels Kunze

Post by Anders »

Money is an energy exchange as was mentioned in the video. That made me think of how money will become like a typewriter.

What I mean is that typewriters were a great tool in the past. Today typewriters have overwhelmingly become obsolete. And money today is also like a useful tool. Imagine having to do barter: "Ok, if a I give you 10 tomatoes will you give me one umbrella?" That's impractical in most cases.

Today when someone is asked: "How often do you use your typewriter?" then a reply will regularly be: "TypeWriter? I don't have that app."

Similarly, money will become as obsolete as a typewriter is today. Money is a form of energy exchange, but not the only possible form. This was discussed in the video and that more free flows of energy are possible. And more general kinds of energy exchanges. And even though money is very effective today for holding society together, it's really a clunky and indirect way of interacting.

The first revolutionary step is that information technology will radically improve the price/performance of basically all products and services.

The next step is that people's attention will start to become the main value for energy exchange in society. And so money will gradually become replaced by this new kind of free energy exchange, just like how computers today have replaced typewriters.

Return to “Our videos”