EE Bite Size Edition 4: Death Cult

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
karelia
Site Admin

EE Bite Size Edition 4: Death Cult

Post by karelia »

Look at us. From the moment we manage to form one coherent thought, we are indoctrinated with fear. Fear of doctors, fear of disease, fear of accidents, fear of bullies, fear of natural disasters, fear of school, fear of punishment, fear of failure, fear of heights, fear of poison, fear of elevators, fear of basements, and the all-present fear of death.

Someone dies? Oh, my. We read and hear about it ad nauseum. About their life, about their youth, about their last hours, about their loves, about their obsessions, about their secrets. We do not let them go. We keep them prisoner in our reality by constantly pouring energy in their now-past life.

Yet, the system of this simulation we are born into is obsessed with death. Nobody asks us if we want to be part of it; we are made part of it because our parents want to do the right thing, and it appears the right thing to do is to obtain a birth certificate because without it, we do not exist, and non-existence would, of course, be inconceivable to most. Such is the depth of deception that we rather be seen as corpses than turn our back on a structure that crushes everything alive.

https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Christine
Site Admin

Re: EE Bite Size Edition 4: Death Cult

Post by Christine »

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

***WITHOUT PREJUDICE!*** :D

This depends upon the premise that we were instilled with the idea of fear from the first.

I'm going to submit that, while many of us were taught to fear, we were also taught to explore, encouraged to be curious, to be playful, to challenge our limits, to love, to laugh, to believe, to have faith, to be helpful. I'll even go so far as to say that the majority of us innately knew that sharing was right, and it was encouraged. We knew that caring for those less fortunate was right. We knew that our connection to a universal Ultimate was natural, was innate, was not only right but was loving and fun.

The tone of this video is very negative. While I may agree that there are reasons for negative emotional responses, I can't help but feel that when listening there is a personal bias that has entered into this bite sized EE moment. By the time the suggestions to combat the negativity show up, I'm so polluted by the vitriol that I have a hard time moving through them, or taking them seriously.

In fact, I had to really fight not just clicking the video off in the middle of the vitriol!

So my question is: Is rebellion to the "death cult" part in parcel of the cult itself? Because the tone to me didn't sound very loving. It sounded very negative.

Then again, this might just be a simple solution of proper production-editing?
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hugs to you all. :shock: I was thinking of Ezekiel Moss and the death of Philip Hoffman today... Dont be ashamed of your feelings if you can explain them part of the time. :lol:

I have not watched the video, can't, stuck on the month by month russian sprint thing, but I bet $100 theres no way its 1/10 as greasy n grimy as, say, Alex Jones.

And for a while I even kind of liked that constipated redface. Personas like those who can't deliver the goods without getting into your paranoia panties are just wrong.

Righteous anger is not the same as blind rage.
Ajs crowd is like a raging steer that he can guide left or right.
Hopefully EE crowd grown up enough by comparison to get past the milk and to the meat on the bone so to speak.

Nom Lol

BTW I had an idea before the lr thread was barred. Each year w should have an EE campout and bring edible paper and ink.. Lol. We print out our total yearly contributions and have to then make watergate salad n eat our words. In honor of our foolishness.

This includes all transcripts jk
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hermit, I found your reaction an interesting one because I found myself cheering inside that claudia would speak so courageously and succinctly. We are of Spirit and when you use the word rebellion, a word that carries with a lot of charge, one has to look inside. To rebel is a noble act when criminals are the "law makers", when those who purvey death as business are our "leaders".

Only some are taught to explore, some are imbued with a love of life, some are nurtured and cared for ... however from the point of view of the controllers that is of little consequence. If claudia's voice reaches into the recesses of one slumbering giant then it has done its work. I will not speak for one who can speak for herself, but from my perspective it is personal that my children have needles jabbed into their arms, that what is callrd education is indoctrination ... yes, it is personal for it weren't I would abide by the status quo, be politically correct and not rebel. I rebel not by war but by unplugging and disconnecting and by standing firm in my truth.

That is after all the end message of claudia's rant... "Let’s stop feeding this death cult and instead start living life."
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Christine wrote:Hermit, I found your reaction an interesting one because I found myself cheering inside that claudia would speak so courageously and succinctly. We are of Spirit and when you use the word rebellion, a word that carries with a lot of charge, one has to look inside. To rebel is a noble act when criminals are the "law makers", when those who purvey death as business are our "leaders".

Only some are taught to explore, some are imbued with a love of life, some are nurtured and cared for ... however from the point of view of the controllers that is of little consequence. If claudia's voice reaches into the recesses of one slumbering giant then it has done its work. I will not speak for one who can speak for herself, but from my perspective it is personal that my children have needles jabbed into their arms, that what is callrd education is indoctrination ... yes, it is personal for it weren't I would abide by the status quo, be politically correct and not rebel. I rebel not by war but by unplugging and disconnecting and by standing firm in my truth.

That is after all the end message of claudia's rant... "Let’s stop feeding this death cult and instead start living life."
Straight talk is not for everyone. Sadly, it may not be for many. Thank you for keeping on and bringing a message of clarity to those of us who know what this world is currently about and rejoice when we hear someone else express it without the fear of being called harsh or negative.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

modwiz wrote:
Christine wrote:Hermit, I found your reaction an interesting one because I found myself cheering inside that claudia would speak so courageously and succinctly. We are of Spirit and when you use the word rebellion, a word that carries with a lot of charge, one has to look inside. To rebel is a noble act when criminals are the "law makers", when those who purvey death as business are our "leaders".

Straight talk is not for everyone. Sadly, it may not be for many. Thank you for keeping on and bringing a message of clarity to those of us who know what this world is currently about and rejoice when we hear someone else express it without the fear of being called harsh or negative.
With regards to rebellion:

I have observed that the greatest rebellions of the 20th century, in fact one could say even the rebellion which lead to American Independence, has simply replaced one emperor for another. It was simply a matter of time before the systems behind the rebellions cracked. The inherent problem is that when rebellions occur, they are often based on what appear to be sound ideas. Marxism for example, when filtered into Marxism-Leninism or Marxism-Maoism, become very different, very dangerous things because they base principles of revolution on ideas which are either incorrectly defined or deliberately misdefined. I'm not saying this is the case of any individual in this thread. I'm merely pointing out that is seems to be more common than uncommon.

I may or may not be agreeing with what was being said in this video: but you all know that I like to find the chinks because, when it comes down to it our arguments for choosing what is right have to be the strongest that they can be if we are to be convincing. Straight talk means that you can say things to a friend, even if they are uncomfortable (and believe me, writing that post wasn't comfortable because I figured there might be flashes--I put on my asbestos pants to be sure ;) ) and not be concerned or worried that it will get in the way of those relationships. I mean, if I wasn't honest about how I felt, what kind of friend would I be, right? And I do consider you my friends. I hope you consider me a friend too!

And I'd like this on the record. Karelia was one of the few people who stood up for and supported me over at the other forum which should not be named. I not only have the greatest respect for her, but want you ALL to know that she was a real support and help for me through a very difficult period in my life re: my experiences. I'm very much in her debt, and she was a real strength and inspiration for me.

Modwiz: I hope your comments apply as much to me as they do to anyone else who posts on this forum.

Pax et Bonum
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The One and True rebellion is Love. Thank you dear brothers and sisters, for is it not the clamoring of our hearts that will ultimately bring us home?

This video was shared on my Facebook feed, feeling very deeply right now into the silent pulse of source.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j53ndS8 ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

Return to “Our videos”