Knowing Our Creator Self | Opening views with Lily Earthling Kolosova

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Knowing Our Creator Self | Opening views with Lily Earthling Kolosova

Post by Christine »

claudia and christine of Earth Empaths are joined by Lily Earthling in deep reaching conversation on the responsibility that we embrace on encountering our divine core self.

We discuss our individual experiences, our views on humanity's collective consciousness and how the fields of distortion continue to separate us.

"When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate." ~ Carl Jung

Christine Anderson: christine@earthempaths.net
http://earthempaths.net

claudia: karelia@earthempaths.net
http://earthempaths.net
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Re: Knowing Our Creator Self | Opening views with Lily Earthling Kolosova

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Thanks for posting this. We had some awfully strange coincidences this week and your work is the only explanation i have for some of these things.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Anders

Post by Anders »

Sorry, I have been almost disconnected from the Matrix. Again. Sigh.

Anyway, now I'm back again and I became curious about fluid time that Lily talked about in the video. I still have problems with managing calendar time peacefully. Sounds to me that fluid time is a more harmonious experience than the motionless calendar time.

As an example, let's say I have things to do at certain dates in the coming weeks. Then my mind has to hold those future events as static (dead, frozen) information together with all the uncertainty and conflicts that it usually means. That's really a mechanical way of dealing with time. Basically zero fluidity.

I picture fluid time as being able to replace the static time information. Instead of having to hold future events and mentally (and emotionally) carry them as a heavy burden and source of disharmony I let those thoughts start to flow. Something like that. I will experiment with some mindfulness practice of fluid time.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Speaking of time, it is fluid and thus I follow the moment. Would love to say more, I know I keep saying that.

So much is coming through I can barely keep up with the downloads. Always a pleasure Anders. Fortunately my time is mine most days but in a fast current. The super fluid universe and plasma physics seems to be influencing me or am I influencing it? When we get back to basics in comprehending the world around us, under our feet and above are head as one harmonious whole we really don't need math or models. From my perspective spirituality and science meet in grasping what plasma is and the positive/ negative charge or one could say counter rotational fields of magnetism and gravity. I am not scientific but I have the joy of speaking with those who are.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Our videos”