EE Raw: From the Depth of Sorrow We Speak for Truth

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

EE Raw: From the Depth of Sorrow We Speak for Truth

Post by Christine »

claudia and christine go deeper into the field, exploring the hidden reason that war was made with Germany. We as The People must throw away all labels and free ourselves from the propaganda machines.

What is happening in Syria is exactly the same pattern that led to WWII, when we can see deep enough into the mechanisms in place we come out of ignorance and stand in Truth.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
― Plato

All our love to you our humankind.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Re: EE Raw: From the Depth of Sorrow We Speak for Truth

Post by Phil »

I must admit this was my first attempt at consuming the material I feared was a sort of "holocaust denial"...while i know your heart to be true, I sometimes worry if it is not in this case misguided or redirected into too big of a loop to bring any resolution.

I share your passion for questioning everything, but the story of the nazis is more less set in stone at this point...and i wonder at the practicality of attempting to unravel any "truth" about it. Having watched this one and no other, which was more an emotional outpouring than laying out information...I wonder what can be the advantage of championing this issue over what I'd think would be countless other less charged examples of whatever you hope reveal in approaching this stuff?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Phil wrote:I must admit this was my first attempt at consuming the material I feared was a sort of "holocaust denial"...while i know your heart to be true, I sometimes worry if it is not in this case misguided or redirected into too big of a loop to bring any resolution.

I share your passion for questioning everything, but the story of the nazis is more less set in stone at this point...and i wonder at the practicality of attempting to unravel any "truth" about it. Having watched this one and no other, which was more an emotional outpouring than laying out information...I wonder what can be the advantage of championing this issue over what I'd think would be countless other less charged examples of whatever you hope reveal in approaching this stuff?
I am guided by Spirit alone. Nothing is set in stone only embedded in the false of the lie. No loop dear friend, a straight shot for the stars. Unraveling LIES sets the narrative straight. Don't believe a single thing I say... just look. comprehending WWi and II will stop WWIII, it is all about coming out of loops.

THE ONLY THING SET IN STONE IS TRUTH. NO DOUBT, NO FEAR.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Christine, i have a copy of Signal magazine, a volume from world war two. If a person csn get past the grandiose propaganda there's a few gems to pick out.

One that stood out to me personally was the story of why they supposedly decided to invade the Netherlands. According to this magazine, the British decided to interrupt the iron trade routes prior to being officially involved in the war. I find this interesting.

And although i don't recall if the Hindenburg was mentioned, that also happened before the west got really aggroed on Germany. Seems like a mini 9/11 that no one talks about. I would imagine it pissed Hitler off and destroyed whatever chance we had of avoiding what really happened over there.

I guess what I'm saying is that it really looks like Britain and USA may have intended to provoke the war and maybe even the holocaust. Considering the Eugenics movement had roots near Hollywood, it's rather frightening.

Not to mention the Manhattan Project. What's the difference between Hitler and a nuke? Nuke doesnt even pretend to care.

P.s. have you ever been to globalresearch.ca?
Usually iirc their stuff is pretty good.

This video i have not yet watched but it is titled How Corporate America Supported Nazi Germany

Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Naga_Fireball, untwisting the intentional twists and turn and double backs is a Herculean task. One has to assume that the Third Reich was thoroughly infiltrated and we can't assume Hitler knew everything that was happening under the Nazi banner.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Christine wrote:Naga_Fireball, untwisting the intentional twists and turn and double backs is a Herculean task. One has to assume that the Third Reich was thoroughly infiltrated and we can't assume Hitler knew everything that was happening under the Nazi banner.
Late 80s or early 90s, there was an unsolved mysteries episode on tv discussing the very strong likelihood that Hitler was not only drugged out of his gourd by his private doctor, but possibly poisoned.

In the film V for Vendetta, the director made sure to depict the Chancellor with huge drug pupils. Lol
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

We all know what happens when you are a threat to The System of rape and pillage. Keep looking for patterns and the truth emerges.
Naga_Fireball wrote:
Christine wrote:Naga_Fireball, untwisting the intentional twists and turn and double backs is a Herculean task. One has to assume that the Third Reich was thoroughly infiltrated and we can't assume Hitler knew everything that was happening under the Nazi banner.
Late 80s or early 90s, there was an unsolved mysteries episode on tv discussing the very strong likelihood that Hitler was not only drugged out of his gourd by his private doctor, but possibly poisoned.

In the film V for Vendetta, the director made sure to depict the Chancellor with huge drug pupils. Lol

Return to “Our videos”