Mars and the Breakaway Civilization

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Anders

Re: Mars and the Breakaway Civilization

Post by Anders »

"Will Trump go to Mars? Nasa’s nervous wait

... “Donald Trump has pledged to ‘drain the swamp’ in his first 100 days. But Nasa has no idea whether they are part of this 100 days or not. They do not know what the budget is going to be, whether Earth science is being carved out of Nasa or the journey to Mars is being cancelled. They are just sitting there waiting to be told, and this may go on for months,” says Cowing." -- https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... nch-system" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh noes! Not another space hoax. Can't the Trump administration instead expose the space hoaxes? Well, probably not. That's too disruptive unless they can come up with some clever way of doing it.

It seems that even the unmanned missions to Mars might have been faked. Here is one image example:

From: http://www.marsmoonspace.com/fake-or-mi ... ood-part-5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Original image: http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 1_DXXX.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No proof of a hoax perhaps but it looks suspicious. Actually all of the images supposedly from Mars may be images from Earth with color adjustments and other image manipulations used.
Anders

Post by Anders »

In the Bible a new earth is mentioned in Revelation 21. Is "new earth" a symbolic term for Mars or Venus? No, I don't think so since those planets were known in ancient times. For example planet Venus is called the Morning Star in the Bible (and possibly also Lucifer).

Instead a new earth I think means a new civilization here on Earth; an enormous change of our society where as the Bible says death and suffering are no more for the old order of things (our current civilization) has passed away.

Revelation 21 also says that "there was no longer any sea". What does that mean? One mainstream explanation is:

"... where the earth and the world denote the church; the seas upon which He hath founded the world, denote memory-truths; the streams upon which He hath established it, denote the truth of faith. That the earth, the world, seas, and rivers are not meant here, is evident, for the world is not founded upon the seas, nor is it established upon the streams." -- http://www.biblemeanings.info/Words/Geo ... al/Sea.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the earth means the church in the Bible, then that's the "old order of things" that will pass away. And if the sea means memory-truth, then it means hidden truth that will be disclosed in the time of Revelation, which is symbolized by "there was no longer any sea".

A new earth then means that hidden truths are disclosed, including the knowledge of the ancient breakaway civilization.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Some people seem to dismiss the Bible as fairy tales basically. But the teachings of Jesus Christ contain profound knowledge of a high social development. That's hardly something a group of hierarchical earth leaders can cook up in a committee.

In another thread I proposed that "the one" mentioned in Revelation 2 is Sophia consciousness. And the one will smash the nations on earth to pieces like pottery. That sounds brutal, but think of the "old order", our current civilization, as an eggshell. To break the eggshell too early before the chick inside it is fully developed will kill it. Yet to keep the eggshell when the chick is fully developed will also kill it. So the eggshell has to be broken when chick is fully developed.

"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death." -- Revelation 2:11

"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it." -- Revelation 2:17

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star." -- Revelation 2:26-28

What does hidden manna mean? And what does the white stone symbolize? Here are two mainstream answers:

"The best theory regarding the meaning of the white stone probably has to do with the ancient Roman custom of awarding white stones to the victors of athletic games. The winner of a contest was awarded a white stone with his name inscribed on it. This served as his “ticket” to a special awards banquet. According to this view, Jesus promises the overcomers entrance to the eternal victory celebration in heaven. The “new name” most likely refers to the Holy Spirit’s work of conforming believers to the holiness of Christ (see Romans 8:29; Colossians 3:10)." -- https://gotquestions.org/white-stone-new-name.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"The fact that the manna is described as “hidden,” points to the mystery of eternal life, a mystery that is only perceived through faith. The hidden (or secret) manna seems to be the bread of life which is a secret from all who have not experienced the saving grace of Jesus Christ." -- http://www.biblestudytools.com/commenta ... -2-17.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My armchair philosopher interpretation is that the color white contains the full spectra of visible light. And the stone represents truth: "The signification of stone in a wide sense is truth" -- http://www.biblemeanings.info/Words/Natural/Stone.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; So the white stone represents unity consciousness, which is a complete state (all colors=white) and has truth as a foundation as opposed to our current separation consciousness which is based on lies (or sin which means to "miss the mark").

I mentioned in a previous post that the home of the ancient breakaway civilization may be planet Venus instead of Mars. Revelation 2:28 is: "I will also give that one the morning star." This indicates that the home of the ancient breakaway civilization is Venus rather than Mars. To give "the one" the morning star means that Sophia consciousness will include the ancient breakaway civilization.
Anders

Post by Anders »

One big hurdle for disclosure of any breakaway civilization is that much of mainstream science will become obsolete. Removing that obstacle will significantly speed up the disclosure process. And here is a video illustrating how it can be done:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy3gmPDP2YA[/youtube]

The title of the video is a bit misleading, because the presenter, Dr. Santilli actually starts with the premise that Einstein's special relativity is exactly correct for the conditions that Einstein specified, in vacuum and for pointlike particles iirc. I haven't listened to the entire presentation yet and I don't know if Santilli's modified version is correct, but a strategy like that will allow the mainstream scientific community and academia to smoothly pivot from the current theories to a new set of theories that can handle more general cases (personally I believe Einstein's relativity is only correct when the speed is zero :mrgreen:).
Anders

Post by Anders »

Holy smoke and mirrors! Is the math Einstein used for his relativity theory really correct? Or is it a trick used by the new (not the ancient) breakaway civilization to divert the public scientific community into false research? The math below looks like sheer nonsense.

From Albert Einstein's book Relativity: The Special and General Relativity, Appendix I - Simple Derivation of the Lorentz Transformation [Supplementary to section XI] (beginning at page 155 in the digital reprint linked to):

x - ct = 0
x' - ct' = 0
(x' − ct') = λ(x − ct)

This is nonsense math according to: http://www.masstheory.org/lorentz.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:shock:

Why is it nonsense? Because we can rewrite it as:

a = 0
b = 0
b = λa

Which is the same as:

0 = λ*0

Which in turn means that the value of λ can be anything! For example λ=1 means that 0 = 0*1 which is true (zero equals zero times one). Changing the value to λ=2 also satisfies the equation because 0 = 0*2. The same is true for whatever value λ has. The equation is meaningless. What makes me think that it's actually a real (and whopping) mistake (or deliberate deception) Einstein made is because he writes that x - ct is zero, and it's always zero. The same with x' - ct'. When he plugs in those values into the third equation they are still zero.

No wonder why mainstream science is so defensive. They are sitting on an incredible atom bomb of a hoax! And they have built an entire mountain of scientific hoax theories on that bomb as a foundation all the way up to the superstring theories because when they discovered the hoax it was too late to expose it to the public so they had to continue making unbelievable hoaxes.

Do you think scientists want to go on making hoaxes? I don't think so! The mainstream scientists must be extremely frustrated by being forced to continue participating in the farce. And not even mainstream journalists can expose the hoax, because it can easily lead to catastrophic consequences for the whole world. I can expose it, because first of all it has already been pointed out by alternative researchers and secondly I may be wrong and that Einstein's math is correct after all.
Anders

Post by Anders »

One conspiracy theory is that Albert Einstein was a front for a breakaway civilization. By keeping the correct knowledge to themselves and presenting a hoax theory to the public scientific community they were able to in secret develop their own science very powerfully while at the same time the public community had to struggle more and more with a growing heap of garbage theories.

But how could the public scientific community be fooled by a seemingly simple trick like that? It was possible because Einstein's first paper about his relativity theory in 1905 had it seems to me a much more complicated derivation of the Lorentz transformation. The book linked to in my previous post with the simple derivation is from 1920 by which time it was too late to officially expose the hoax.

And there were probably gatekeeper scientists already in place in 1905 in the public community who prevented criticism of Einstein's relativity. And an alternative researcher has described how the math used by scientists became much more abstract with the introduction of Einstein's relativity, especially the math used later for general relativity. And although abstract math can be powerful it also hides the fundamental concepts so that mistakes made earlier became more and more difficult to spot, even for professional physicists.

So in 1905 the experts in the public scientific community were in the beginning fooled by a cleverly hidden mathematical zero-by-division fallacy and then later experts who criticised Einstein's relativity were ostracized.

"In mathematics, certain kinds of mistaken proof are often exhibited, and sometimes collected, as illustrations of a concept of mathematical fallacy. There is a distinction between a simple mistake and a mathematical fallacy in a proof: a mistake in a proof leads to an invalid proof just in the same way, but in the best-known examples of mathematical fallacies, there is some concealment in the presentation of the proof. For example, the reason validity fails may be a division by zero that is hidden by algebraic notation. There is a striking quality of the mathematical fallacy: as typically presented, it leads not only to an absurd result, but does so in a crafty or clever way.[1]" -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_fallacy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anders

Post by Anders »

It's possible that Donald Trump is a breakaway civilization president-elect. And that the plan is that Trump will start an official disclosure of some key cover-up. I hope he will disclose the breakaway civilization. :D But that's probably too tricky to do without causing too much turmoil in the world. It may actually be safer to disclose extraterrestrial contact.

Space aliens landing on the White House lawn, figuratively speaking, is safer I think than to admit that there is a human breakaway civilization. Because the space aliens have their own "legal system" that is separate from our laws here on Earth. With an official human breakaway civilization disclosure there will be problems with determining the legal consequences is my guess.

Trump can simply announce in a public speech that an extraterrestrial civilization has contacted the U.S. government. And he can let Steven Greer explain that advanced civilizations are peaceful, and why they are peaceful. The reason why they are peaceful is because they have technology that is too powerful in the hands of "younger" civilizations. And Greer can explain (he has actually already done so) that advanced civilizations use technology that interfaces with consciousness.

Greer then can explain how the ETs can only give us knowledge about their science since we humans on Earth can't use their technology yet. So it's our engineers and scientists and so on here on Earth who have to use that new knowledge to build things like free energy devices. And it will take several years to gradually replace our large scale infrastructures.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM9kJMJtK2c[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Steven Greer said iirc that unity consciousness is needed to contact space aliens (he didn't like that term but I use it affectionately to describe advanced extraterrestrials :)). His description of the breakaway civilization on the other hand sounded as they are in a nasty state of separation consciousness.

I think members of at least the ancient breakaway civilization are in unity consciousness. And anyway, unity consciousness is the truth and our separation consciousness has a false foundation. So it will be beneficial for us to enter unity consciousness.

How can we enter unity consciousness when we are in separation consciousness? That's easy. Just be mindful of being in separation consciousness and let unity consciousness flow into your mind and body as a pleasant feeling.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Not only is our technology very primitive compared to the breakaway civilization, our society is also very primitive. Having to use money is really stupid. Caring only about family and friends is stupid. Having a home is stupid. Living as couples is stupid. Having governments is stupid. Having laws is stupid. Having religions is stupid. Having health care is stupid. Education is useful but the education we have here on Earth is stupid. So an integration with the breakaway civilization will require large changes on a social level.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Mythologist William Henry said on Coast to Coast today that the use of zero point energy requires consciousness. Very interesting. He also said that the Seraphim are the highest angels and they are also the most ancient extraterrestrials, and they are the same as the Annunaki. They don't need UFOs or other craft. And the Nephilim are the offspring of Seraphim and humans.

My guess is that the members of the ancient breakaway civilization have reached the level of Seraphim, not when it comes to full knowledge and wisdom as the Seraphim but the same level of unity consciousness needed to use zero point energy.

That's why our society is so extremely primitive compared to the ancient breakaway civilization. I will check out more of William Henry's teachings. It seems that he is closer to the truth than most other alternative researchers.

EDIT: I checked out some more about what William has said, and some of the things he has said seem wrong, such as the Essenes claiming that we are put into physical bodies as a punishment. To be fair, he was only quoting the Essenes, but as I see it we are a young civilization, and we have to develop on our own to become unique, and indeed our entire planet had to go through biological evolution, not as a form of punishment but as a part of a cosmic plan to produce creativity and free will.
Last edited by Anders on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”