Mars and the Breakaway Civilization

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Anders

Re: Mars and the Breakaway Civilization

Post by Anders »

Corey Goode mentioned that there was somewhat advanced technology used in the late 1800s. And he also said that there was very advanced technology used 4,000 years ago. So even Goode seems to be talking about two separate breakaway civilizations.

Goode compared today's space to Star Wars, even the costumes used. I think that the ancient breakaway civilization, the one living on Mars right now, is more like the Nox in Stargate, not in terms of costumes :lol:, but the level of technology used.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2lGVnBdkXQ[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l43XlGZpcBI[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Are the supersoldiers who talk about fighting reptiles on Mars lying? Not necessarily. They may believe their own stories. For example, one person described Mars as looking like the Nevada desert. And the truth is perhaps that it WAS the Nevada desert he was taken to and that the "Mars jump room" in reality was an underground transport to a location in Nevada.

The reason for all those stories is likely a psychological operation. Just like the Roswell psyop I described earlier. The black op powers know that there is something about Mars they can't figure out themselves, and so they stage psyops like that in order to gather more information. They are clueless! :lol:

The interesting thing with a psyop scenario like that, is that the real breakaway civilization then has started to disclose some real information, similar to how the Roswell incident indicated real technology seeding elsewhere.
norman

Post by norman »

Anders wrote:
Corey Goode mentioned that there was somewhat advanced technology used in the late 1800s. And he also said that there was very advanced technology used 4,000 years ago. So even Goode seems to be talking about two separate breakaway civilizations...............
In the episodes where he talked about his experience in the underground cavern when he attended a meeting of several separate breakaway human groups, he said the oldest ( and the hosting ) group had been there for 17 million years. The youngest group had been wherever they were since a couple of ice ages ago. The meeting was held because the underground people are miffed that the new kids on the block ( the blue orb beings ) have ignored them so far. They want to set up communication with them.

I made a long mp3 file of the episodes where he covered the underground experience. It's about 4 hours long but if you skip to about 2 hours into it, you'll get the jist of the interesting stuff from there onwards.

Basically, after a civilisation has risen and experienced more than enough of the crap that happens to it living on the surface of this planet, they move down into the honeycombed deeper layers where they can create a stable environment for themselves. With advanced technology it's easy to create everything they need down there. They can forget about comets and asteroids and floods and all that stuff. The one theme that seems to be standard though, is that it's not the entire population that moves down there, just the breakaway part of it. The rest have to go through more turmoil and cataclysms etc on the surface and start from scratch. It's really a very fascinating tale and quite believable to me.

play or download from here:
https://app.box.com/s/dr7mbh3gxyce1ocpz4nedl5ls3rul52a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Anders

Post by Anders »

norman wrote:...
play or download from here:
https://app.box.com/s/dr7mbh3gxyce1ocpz4nedl5ls3rul52a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh, it's the Corey Goode who has been in contact with David Wilcock. Then I have heard him before. I believe there may be some truth to the underground places on Earth. That the breakaway civilization moved underground to hide from all the conflicts on the surface of Earth in the early history of humanity. And then later they moved to Mars.

I previously believed Mars was empty of intelligent life, but the new images of Mars I have found indicate that the planet may be like Earth basically. Here is an image that compares Mars taken by professionals in 1956 with an amateur image taken 1999:

From: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte ... rte_56.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I suspect the 1956 image is a part of a cover-up to hide the true colors of Mars from the public. Interestingly, the Hubble space telescope images have more correct colors so it looks like they are beginning to remove the cover-up.
Anders

Post by Anders »

If Mars looks different than what we have been told, then what about the face on Mars?

Wikipedia image "Small part of the Cydonia region, taken by the Viking 1 orbiter and released by NASA/JPL on July 25, 1976": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cydonia_(region_of_Mars)#/media/File:Martian_face_viking.jpg

The black dots are supposedly data errors. Looks suspicious to me. But it depends on what image compression was used in the transmission of the image. In the mid 70s, there was for example no JPEG standard, but similar compression methods may have been available to NASA.

Ok, let's assume that the black dots are what is expected, then what about the face and the rest of the Mars surface in that image? I now think it's a complete hoax, that it's not even a real landscape. It's a painting by an artist with black dots sprinkled on top. There is no such structure on Mars.

As a hypothesis, the face on Mars is a part of a psyop to divert the public from knowing about the true nature of Mars.
Anders

Post by Anders »

From: http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/st ... /89865252/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"... it is almost as if the USA was trying to control every bit of information about Mars, even way back in 1924. ... During the closest approach of Mars to the earth in August 1924 the U.S. Government ordered all radio transmitters in the country to maintain radio silence for 5 minutes on the hour, every hour for 2 days in which to listen for signals during the close transit with Mars [35,000,000 miles from Earth] from August 21 to August 23rd. This was called "National Radio Silence Day." All American military transmitters were ordered shut down during this time.

... Heading the operation for the Army was Major General Charles Saltzman and Admiral Edward W. Eberlen, Chief of Naval Operations. World renowned code expert William F. Friedman, then Chief of the Code Section in the office of the Chief Signal Officer of the Army was standing by to translate any messages that may have come from Mars. Friedman became chief technical consultant to the National Security Agency in 1952 and two years later became the special assistant to the director of the National Security Agency.

... After 36 hours of recording, the film was developed and Francis Jenkins, the machine's inventor, told a press conference that the device had received signals. In addition to a fairly regular arrangement of dots and dashes clusters of signals which seemed to appear every thirty minutes. The film also showed: "a repetition at intervals of about a half hour what appears to be a human face."" -- http://themartianmystery.blogspot.com/2 ... -mars.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And NASA whistleblower Dr. Ken Johnston talks about an earlier event in this video (from about 2:10): "They did an experiment in the 1800s when they were listening to signals and frequencies from Mars. They were literally pointing the big array at Mars and they were collecting data and what they found was that the sound, the frequencies that were coming in, were making pictographs. I literally studied one of those pictographs and I saw all kinds of beings. They were really trying to communicate graphically."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oktn0R08P4E[/youtube]

Would an advanced civilization really use radio signals to communicate? Alternative researchers have said that Maxwell's equations were reduced and that our mainstream theories of electromagnetism are incomplete. The answer is that, yes, an advanced civilization will use radio signals like that when they want to send a message to another civilization, like our own, that is at a less developed state of technology. Similar to the science fiction movie Contact, where they received radio signals from another star system.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhIEfxRLiPI[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

"The color of the water on Mars appears then to be same as that of terrestrial water..." --Camille Flammarion, Scientific American Supplement, May 10, 1879, pp2787-2788 -- http://longstreet.typepad.com/thescienc ... my/page/2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Elsewhere in his Celestial Wonders, Flammarion writes: “The world of Mars is so much alike the world on Earth that, had we traveled thither someday and forgotten our route, it would be almost impossible for us to tell which of the two is our native planet."
Anders

Post by Anders »

I have heard that Alfred Webre has been in conflict with some people recently. But he has been able to change his mind, and he said in the OP video that initially the best way to open up a communication between Earth and Mars is with citizen to citizen interacting directly with each other, marsians to earthians.

That's an interesting proposal. It means that we ourselves will best initiate contact by directly interacting with the marsians. No need for any middlemen to go through or authorities ruling over us. We can still take advice from experts like Alfred Webre though.

So I will look for more advice like that because frankly I have no clue how to contact marsians yet. One big obstacle is, what if Mars is just a lifeless planet, just as NASA says? Then I will look really foolish if I try to contact marsians. Ha ha.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The supersoldier stories are about win-lose and lose-win which in the end actually is lose-lose because such situations fail to make the whole function. It's separation consciousness where the mind is stuck on the level of endless conflict.

When it comes to interacting long term with another civilization it has to be win-win, or else the result is disastrous. We humans on Earth can't even interact fearlessly with each other when we are in separation consciousness. Therefore we need to awaken unity consciousness within ourselves and then interact with the marsians. And unity consciousness means win-win for both our will and the will of the marsians. It's a both/and approach instead of an either/or approach.
Anders

Post by Anders »

There are probably two breakaway civilizations. Even Wikipedia basically admits that there is the so-called deep state:

"Writers, journalists, political scientists and political activists in the United States have for decades expressed concerns about the existence of a deep state or state within a state, which they suspect secretly controls public policy, regardless of which party controls the country's democratic institutions.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

According to Philip Giraldi, the nexus of power is centered on the military–industrial complex, intelligence community, and Wall Street,[11] while Bill Moyers points to plutocrats and oligarchs.[12] Professor Peter Dale Scott also mentions "big oil" as a key player,[13] while David Talbot focuses on national security officials, especially Allen Dulles.[14] Mike Lofgren, an ex-Washington staffer who has written a book on the issue, includes Silicon Valley, along with "key elements of government" and Wall Street, but emphasizes the non-conspiratorial nature of the "state".[15][16]" -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_stat ... ted_States" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The breakaway civilization on Earth can be fought with separation consciousness. At least on the surface it can be seen as an evil cabal. A state within a state, not only in the U.S. but a cabal that operates internationally, is something undemocratic. And the alternative community is useful for that kind of fight. This means that as a first step, conflict is perhaps a must for a while, and that we need to stay in separation consciousness until we have resolved the deep state mess; with a fight on the level of information, such as putting pressure on the Trump administration to expose conspiracies.

Here is a short video about the breakaway civilization on Earth:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNx8pfxprA[/youtube]

It has to be a legal fight imo. Otherwise it will just deteriorate into an even bigger mess which the cabal can hide behind. So I will treat it as a peaceful fight, like in sports and games. Besides, there are so many layers of manipulation, so it's a high probability that one is fighting smoke and mirrors. For example, are the Clintons criminal? I doubt it and think it's just a front.

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”