Peak Oil, Antarctica and the Breakaway Civilization

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Anders

Peak Oil, Antarctica and the Breakaway Civilization

Post by Anders »

The extraction of oil today from shale, tar sands and through fracking are messy, costly, energy-consuming, environmentally unfriendly and cumbersome processes. The reason for why the oil industry bothers to put such extraordinary effort into extracting those kinds of oil is that the more easy to produce oil, such as sweet crude oil, has peaked globally. Peak oil is a point in time where the extraction of oil has reached a maximum. We have probably not reached peak oil yet and instead reached an oil production plateau worldwide. The reason for why the oil production has been able to continue is I suspect that trillions of dollars have gone to the oil industry as secret subsidies and for massive manipulation of oil markets to keep the price of oil very low. A runaway price increase of oil would have severe, potentially catastrophic, consequences for our civilization at the moment.

To speculate further, this desperate need for oil has caused politicians and the oil industry the world over to look at Antarctica for more oil. And from a larger historical perspective, the ancient breakaway civilization has known that this oil crisis will happen and has planted evidence of ancient hightech in Antarctica as a means of putting an end to the oil desperation. The oil in the world has for our civilization been like the nutrition inside an egg. When the chick is fully grown, the nutrition starts to run out and it's time for the chick to start to peck its way out of the eggshell.

So instead of a continuation of the oil crisis, Antarctica is the key to a breakaway civilization disclosure leading to free energy technology that will replace the desperate need for more oil. Or as Donald Trump said during his inaugural address:

"We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow." -- https://www.whitehouse.gov/inaugural-address" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anders

Re: Peak Oil, Antarctica and the Breakaway Civilization

Post by Anders »

Ah, now I know what the cabal is. Many people in the alternative community talk about an evil cabal ruling the world. What hit me is that the cabal is simply the ordinary power structure that has evolved through thousands of years of wars and struggles. The cabal is extremely paranoid, and for a good reason, for they can't trust some other power structure since their entire foundation is built on endless conflict, hierarchical dominance and manipulation of the masses.

The breakaway civilization moved underground, literally, in the early prehistory of humanity. They needed to hide their technology and peaceful society from the warlike people on the surface of the planet. That's where stories about inner earth and Agartha come from. Even today the breakaway civilization need to handle the cabal carefully, like having to deal with an insane criminal prone to violence and with a mind tortured into distrust and sociopathy. Not a pretty picture.

So the breakaway civilization can't just willy-nilly give the cabal knowledge and technology because that would cause destruction and chaos. Now however the oil crisis must be dealt with or that will cause even more destruction for our entire civilization. So in some way new technologies will be introduced, just like Donald Trump said. How that will happen may have something to do with Antarctica, like finding ancient technology as I wrote about in the OP.
Phil

Post by Phil »

their entire foundation is built on endless conflict, hierarchical dominance and manipulation of the masses.
...and a paradigm of scarcity, that leads to selfishness

I got into "forum life" through a peak oil forum. I think a better definition of peak oil is the point where it takes the energy of a barrel of oil to extract and refine a barrel of oil. It has to do with return on energy invested.

The knowledge of the amount of (easily obtainable) fossil fuels is one of those esoteric things that allows "them" (civilization?) to rule. I bet someone has a pretty good idea of how much is left. When I was studying it (through "mainstream" media, books, reports, et al my pre-"alternative" media days), it was supposed to occur sometime in the early twenty-aughts.

But then again so was the "tipping point" of greenhouse gases

If we honestly valued things based on their practicality, gas would be a lot more expensive (and we'd be happy to pay it and use it more responsibly)
What is the purpose of your presence?
Anders

Post by Anders »

Phil wrote: If we honestly valued things based on their practicality, gas would be a lot more expensive (and we'd be happy to pay it and use it more responsibly)
Yes, but that's the old scarcity situation. Many people in the alternative community have pointed out that free energy technology has existed for decades even in our civilization but hidden away from the public. There might be a good reason for that because things like zero point energy can be really dangerous and be used for horribly destructive purposes.

So a boring possibility is that free energy technology will only be used in secret to extract more oil! Or is already used for that. I hope that's not what Donald Trump meant when he talked about harnessing the technologies of tomorrow. :(
Phil

Post by Phil »

They will only extract oil and fossil fuels until it's no longer in their interest

One of the memes of the "peak oil community" was that anything over 50%** energy efficient was classified (in the interest of national security) if patented

I never dug deep into patents as I did in a lot of other areas of economics and politics (the strands of the "peak oil" DNA), so like shit in the "alt community" it is really only just some shit I read somewhere, but what'rya gonna do? My "religion" was more "science" and "fact" based than a lot of em

**i pulled that number out of my ass, I knew the "real" percentage once upon a time...but it's been a long time since I thought about this shit
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”