Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins | Michael Tellinger

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Christine
Site Admin

Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins | Michael Tellinger

Post by Christine »

There are some arbiters of truth out there that will use subtle (and not so subtle) means to distract from a greater truth. Michael Tellinger has been criticized like so many who follow their inner calling to discovery. I was once fooled by these carefully laid overlays of those tasked with obscuring truth, those whose judgement has been slyly woven into the conspiracy followers (that illusive carrot just out of reach) perception.

When one listens to the resonance of truth they will find it in themselves first. For a long time now I have said Our Origins are written stone. Having been blessed with visiting some of the ancient megalithic and sacred places I will attest that this is Truth. The inner trick is to listen until truth lights up a string of pearls or in the case of stones when you hear the song you will see, these are holographic memories that we left for ourselves in antiquity.

While listening to this last night I felt Michael’s enthusiasm (from the Greek word entheos), an often overlooked vibratory feeling when we listen to another.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/N6mZCa2M4gA[/youtube]

Zohar StarGate Ancient Discoveries
Published on Sep 17, 2018

Michael Tellinger discloses some of the latest discoveries around the Ancient Ruins in Southern Africa, Stone Circles, Adam’s Calendar, the fossils of giants and strange creatures, sound technology, resonance, magnetism, the nature of our reality and the particle physics agenda. Connecting the dots between science, spirituality and consciousness.

These mysterious ancient people left behind more than 10 million stone ruins scattered throughout southern Africa. They carved detailed images into the hardest rock, worshiped the sun, and were the first to carve an image of the Egyptian Ankh – key of life and universal knowledge, 200,000 years before the Egyptians came to light. Michael reveals many of the latest measurements and presents the evidence that this vanished civilisation had an astute knowledge of the laws of nature and the generation of free energy from Mother Earth for all their needs. They used the power of sound and frequency as a source of energy, which underpins the scientific conclusions reached by Tellinger.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins | Michael Tellinger

Post by Spiritwind »

Thank you for this one Christine. I’m about 45 minutes in and it’s stirring so much in me. My ex-husband has been written off as a quack because of mysterious stones he collects and claims are bones, and various remnants of a prehistoric time. I will pass this along to him as I know he will find it of great interest. Sound as a creative force is so fascinating to think about. There are clear signs a giant mining operations in the far distant past, so large it must have been some very large beings at work. And trees so tall it’s hard to even imagine, that show signs of having been cut down. Maybe the past does just keep repeating itself, albeit on a smaller and smaller scale each time around. I have no problem contemplating that the past was much stranger than anything our smug experts can even conceive, plus all the stuff purposefully hidden from us to make it harder to piece together.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins | Michael Tellinger

Post by Christine »

Spiritwind found this and shared it with us so would like to put it here. All is resonance, every thought, feeling, emotion and word. When we tune to the natural world we are given certain keys or entries to her hidden realms, in the Silent Deep. For those who have followed our foot steps these past many years it becomes apparent the sound we follow, it is vibratory and recognizable. The intuition that arises from the depths that most can't hear and fewer still can follow the golden thread.

l.i.s.t.e.n

http://eden-saga.com/en/initiation-musi ... ntrol.html

The universe is well done. So well done that one comes to wonder if it is not, say, landscaped. Everything is so convenient! Interstellar communication roads are better marked than terrestrial motorways.

We know that pulsars emit pulses that are specific to spatial traffic information, it is very convenient. Similarly, planets emit an audible modulation, a musical tune which we find traces in the ancient theory of music of the spheres.

Astronomers have noted that the intervals of the planets of the solar system more or less correspond to the intervals between the notes of music: with one notable exception, the missing planet between Mars and Jupiter, which has existed and was destroyed, as shown by the asteroid and dust belts marking its former ellipse. Particular note emitted by each planet gives its dominant tune. This may undergo alterations, as a consequence of a changing orbit or other unknown causes.

My research on vibration and sound waves led me to the conclusion that the note emitted by the Earth is F sharp. Notice to musicians: if tuned in F sharp, you boost the planetary vibration rate! So I rediscovered Sonology. This very ancient science was still known in Greco-Roman antiquity, through Egyptian initiations and Druidic Universities, conservatories of the pre-flood wisdom.

The sistrum, instrument emitting and receiving particular sounds, is an ample evidence. The original sistrum issued a long vibratory pulse oscillating between E and G notes, the resulting reconstructed by the brain of listeners was, as you guessed, an F sharp. The shown model is an ancient copy of the Atlantean instruments, and has never had the power or the operability of the original hi-tech. Noting can compare with Atlantis instruments. They were high-tech electronic jewelry that ran on Vril energy.

Atlantean instruments emit a vibrating sound, including the sound that comes out of nowhere. Atlantean music was turned to enlightenment through trance. She used a lot of the human voice, that of masters and mistresses of trance, which set the tone for the meeting, the leading gradually to the catharsis. We were able to find the reflection in the ancient Greek theater, that of Aeschylus. Its fervor – if not the ultimate effectiveness – can be found in trances that seized the public of a football match, a fest-noz or goa.

The stars too have their note, or rather a bunch of notes: they emit a chord rather than a single note. The sun gives a chord A, D and E7. Tuning in A – which is the rule in the U.S. folk and western, for example, and in many traditional music everywhere – or playing in D is the surest way to brighten a music. The blues cherishes E7 – there are also stellar reasons for this spontaneous preference. Do not forget that the folk singers such as bluesmen have no musical education other than of their ears and their hearts.

That’s why their music mooves us so much.

The truth is that every celestial body emits a particular note and so participates in the universal harmony. Each planet plays its part in the cosmic symphony … This idea is not implausible, much less anti-scientific. I bet that these particular notes make a radio control system for alien astronauts … We already know how pulsars are used as spatial and temporal markers in SciFi books. I believe nothing is invented there: are they aware or not, their authors pick up information in large database of Akashic memories which store every details of any conscious life in the universe. Serious database … and no need for tablets or digitized text. Akasha is wifi style since the dawn of time, and absolutely free too … ifever you get there.

These concepts were well known in antiquity, not because the ancients were stupid, as some of us too often imagine. On the contrary, they were better informed than us. The source of their knowledge is embedded in their past – which is ours: a planetary civilization has developed the world for millennia: the Atlanteans. Or the Hyperboreans, since they are the same.

They were scientists, inventors and astronauts, as was shown by the Olmec civilization. These giant people knew everything about interstellar navigation. They used daily radiometric and sound data to guide their countless spaceships – some as big as cities. The biblical prophet Enoch, the Popol Vuh of Guatemala as well as sacred texts of India describe them with a precision that leaves no room for doubt: they evoke these different worlds where beings can go: our ancestors saw the stars. (source)

Some of us consider these facts as beautiful nonsense – while taking Ancient for fools does not seem nonsensical to them. If this is a nonsense for you, you won’t hear the sweet music of the spheres.

and it’s a pity
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”