“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Spiritwind

Tom Montalk - Consciousness vs The Demiurgic Machine

Post by Spiritwind »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/WfTtxaQp2v0[/youtube]

Tom Montalk
Consciousness vs The Demiurgic Machine

I watched this in it’s entirety, which is totally amazing because I generally can’t get anything to play off the internet. And it was quite good, I thought. I’ll come back and add some of my notes I took when I have more time. He is just so easy to listen to:
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: Tom Montalk - Consciousness vs The Demiurgic Machine

Post by Spiritwind »

From my notes:

At the beginning of this recording Tom talks about sleep paralysis, different causes, and different types of experiences. I found this interesting because I’ve had various forms of sleep paralysis off and on for most of my life.

Then he talks about the different ways we can experience life, by describing the hard way, and the easy way, and his description of what he thinks the higher self is.

At 42 minutes in he talks about reality being a collective dream, and expands on that a bit. At one hour he starts talking more about various types of mind programming and that leads into the difference between demons and aliens. He also covers the various types of abductions occurring, as well as the importance of free will, the rules of consciousness, and some ways to stop many abduction experiences. He states that demons primary agenda is to degrade and destroy our spiritual integrity. Then the interviewer asks him about hyper dimensional warfare and he describes his take on that.

At about an hour an a half he gets into talking about AI and then it leads into a question about memory, time, and timeline manipulation.

There was much more, but those are the highlights I felt drawn to write down. I think he’s fun and easy to listen to, and he talks not only from his own personal experiences and research, but also from the many people who contact him.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”