Chicken & Egg, Roswell Incident & "The Bomb"

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Naga_Fireball

Chicken & Egg, Roswell Incident & "The Bomb"

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Whether youre an old hand at ufology or a fresh young whipper snapper, the thing to remember is that history flows together whereas liars break it into separate pieces.

I am referring to my belief that the appearance of UFOs near Roswell was directly related to (result of) human efforts to perfect nuclear weapons.

Of course the usaf , being the custodian of the nukes, were responsible for the coverup.

The military didn't want us to know that the intelligent communities beyond our earth had been observing the progress of our nuclear program. They didnt want us to know that they killed spies. That they shot down harmless watching angels.

Considering how religion and first strike supremacy vie for our attention and energy, its easy to see how connected they are.

We gave up our birthright in Gods creation to throw a few stones and our military likely killed ETs to keep it quiet.

Im sad people dont bitch louder about roswell. Imagine how we would feel getting shot down over mars.

Embarrassing to be human sometimes.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
PurpleLama

Re: Chicken & Egg, Roswell Incident & "The Bomb"

Post by PurpleLama »

I'm currently in the Roswell-was-a-Nazi-craft camp, but the underlying basis for your supposition is absolutely true and a matter of record, that everywhere bombs go off its only a matter of time before ufos appear. Not to mention all the ufo related shenanigans surrounding all the icbm sites around the world.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hi Purple Llama, super happy that you are interested in this :)

Haha, on prisonplanet I posted similar opinion to yours -- I agree with you that it is totally feasible. After all USA and Russia seized unreal amounts of shizz from project riese 0_0 eek

And wasnt there a story about die glocke having a bad problem on the ground? It fried some researchers allegedly, it could happen in flight too, especially if enemy weapons interact with the engine.

Super interesting stuff !!

Its interesting that trinity at white sands is a lingam and also in front of CERN is Shiva. So many fans of nihilism in our world very scary eh?
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

Why is a lingam at the test site for the bomb unusual--where the "creator" supposedly said he'd become "destroyer of worlds"? I find it pretty appropriate. Shiva at a particle accelator, though, that's a different story.

I don't think the individuals responsible for the creation of these things are nihilists, maybe us masses are more than we'd like to admit to ourselves for "allowing" these occurances (rituals) to happen...but the motherfucker(s) who chose to manifest world destroying technologies (at such a tremendous exenditure of energy and resources) at least believe in themselves and their understanding of reality...if not some crazy shit I view as real far away from nihilism.
What is the purpose of your presence?
PurpleLama

Post by PurpleLama »

The destructive dance of Shiva is actually a very appropriate symbol for a large collidier. The flaming circle and the circle of the LHC, and the fact that the LHC is ostensibly designed to smash particles together and break them apart into their constituent particles, which creates wild, swirling patterns in the particle detectors, destruction and dancing. I am not saying there is no occult significance to the Shiva statue, but as one familiar with such symbols it makes a lot of non-occulted sense as well. Even further, many who are vedantists and scientists, find in the symbols of Shiva much correlation to particle physics far beyond my scratching of the surface.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Well then that strengtens my idea that the peeps making the decisions that brought the collider (that crosses borders and costs bazillions) and the statue seem to be the opposite of nihilists.

I think the most profound concept in all of this is that things exist, in a world where the "masses" believe all kinds of weird stuff about governments and borders and money and debt...rights, entitlements, etc. ...how it gets lost that at some point, these were individual decisions....that so many were lead (still believe) are reasonable.

...and they're right. The damn thing exists....despite the beliefs we were taught of all of those things. Not to mention the other example, a bomb created to horrify a population in to submitting to the droppers will. This proof that "terrorism seems to win wars" is a belief "we" continue to support, most notable in the cheering on of "our military" in the "shock and awe" campaign to liberate Iraq in the WAR ON TERROR.
PurpleLama

Post by PurpleLama »

War OF Terror, is more like it, indeed....

At the end of my last post, I was pointing at the Vedas, large swaths of which are very much like advanced science/physics written into the form of poetry. In the vastly ancient pasts, all disciplines related, nothing was specialized, and physics and art and language and biology and etc, etc, etc, were all studied and understood in relation to one another. It is speculated that humans were much longer lived, and it is our shortened life spans are the reason for the specialization of disciplines, but I'm not so sure that the reason isn't something more nefarious. An interdisciplinary approach might lead to more advanced understandings in physics, for example, by dicovering the correlations with language and consciousness.

Back to the LHC, I personally believe that it is intended to produce effects on a geomantic scale, being that it possesses certain characteristics with Die Glocke, counter-rotating magnetic feilds, for starters. Such a device could easily be designed to affect the sun through field resonance, or to change the orbit of the earth or some other celestial body. It's therefore very possible that such a technology may be employed to send any outsiders a message to be very careful if you're gonna mess with us. (See, Rachel, I got us back to topic, whew!)
Phil

Post by Phil »

I thought the topic was that as species we use our energy to destroy shit...which included the speculation the initial decisions came from nihilists?

***oopsie, errant pasting I am currently/subsequently editing, as it is effing up the continuity of the thread...apologies***

To my mind, the discussions of history rarely touch on what I'd consider most important: the original of an idea, especially ones that result in manifestation of so much destruction, while they require so much creative energy and resources put into them
Last edited by Phil on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PurpleLama

Post by PurpleLama »

I wasn't familiar, so I looked it up. This monument is definitely a pyramid, albeit one with more acute angles than many of those we are accoustomed to seeing. A lingam is always oblong and rounded, with no angles whatsoever, further it is a generative/creative symbol, less than appropriate for nuclear testing. What's interesting to me, in light of JP Farrell's Giza Deathstar hypothesis, that the great pyramid was a weapon of mass destruction that operated on a truly cosmic scale, then a pyramidal monument at White Sands is beyond merely appropriate, to the point that one could say an occulted message is being sent.
PurpleLama

Post by PurpleLama »

I don't think I was remiss in the way I approached anders, nor do I consider him a troll. Likewise, I wasn't really engaging your intent, much less twisting it around, rather I was expanding the context of the discussion, the OP is about ET observation and interaction with earth based atomic weapons and devices, which easily dovetails into the discussion of occult monuments and symbols, and occult history.

Careful, donk, the easiest lie to tell yourself is an interpretation of another person's expression or intent. No worries. I won't engage your other statements, as topics such as personal power and mastery are pretty far afield of the topics at hand. Start a thread, or shoot me a text, and we can discuss whatever else, although I am much more inclined to fully engage such topics privately these days, rather than waste time casting pearls before swine.

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”