Chicken & Egg, Roswell Incident & "The Bomb"

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Phil

Re: Chicken & Egg, Roswell Incident & "The Bomb"

Post by Phil »

I don't think I was remiss in the way I approached anders, nor do I consider him a troll
When did you approach anders? When did I suggest you were remiss or considered him a troll? Are you Pris? Was this for another thread?
the OP is about ET observation and interaction with earth based atomic weapons and devices,
My bad, I took the "chicken/egg" thing to be about origins. And while I'm familiar with the speculation connecting ET intentions to human activity with atomics...I thought I was expanding the discussion, I apologize.
Careful, donk, the easiest lie to tell yourself is an interpretation of another person's expression or intent. No worries.
I certainly didn't want to sound how you are interpretting me, in fact a substantial majority of my posts are completely intended to better understand others' intent...that I try me best to be super careful never to assume I know...and I wasn't worried until I read your last, as I have NO idea what you are referring
What is the purpose of your presence?
Phil

Post by Phil »

Phil wrote:I thought the topic was that as species we use our energy to destroy shit...which included the speculation the initial decisions came from nihilists?

I believe that I'm not the most powerful being in existence, that there could exist a being with as much more self awareness/ability to manipulate my reality as I do my dog.

I don't necessarily fear that possibility, and I'm not intensely married to it, but it kinda make sense to me, I'm not entirely responsible for the reality I find myself in. I'm glad you're sovereign and free...I try to be as much as I can

And I don't take it personally and need to worry about being "master" or how much power I have (or don't).

I call defiantly individualistic one end of a scale, I referred to "go within" as a meme when taken to that extreme.

You're twisting my intent around, I was telling you that approaching anders as a troll looked to me like a sort of fear of whatever he's choosing to post on the forum. You're free approach him just as I'm free to tell you how I see it.

I think it's important to get straight out beliefs, including what is considered "history" versus lies, as stated in the OP.

To my mind, the discussions of history rarely touch on what I'd consider most important: the original of an idea, especially ones that result in manifestation of so much destruction, while they require so much creative energy and resources put into them
OH SHIT...I see...I don't know how that got in there....stupid smartphone pasting old shit, I didn't even realize that was there...sorry
What is the purpose of your presence?
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Well, if Trinity comes into it then the Babalon Working needs throwing in the mix too https://occult101.wordpress.com/2014/01 ... n-working/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMO a craft or crafts were brought down by radar at White Sands, it could have been Nazis & the alien thing "could" be disinfo,.... but if that's the case then the fake "aliens" just happened to precede report after report of people encountering very similar beings right up to the present day.

It also would be rather surprising for any Nazi pilots to take the risks this craft(s) did, they would most likely be elite pilots with huge amounts of combat experience & would anticipate the responses they would meet.

Having personally encountered "greys" myself, and having read widely on the subject to find out more about what these beings are, where they come from & what are they doing, I have to cast my lot in with Jacques Vallee.

They are most likely not "extra terrestrial" & they sure as shit aren't angels, the most likely source is somewhere much closer like the fourth dimension or John Keels "super spectrum" ( another spectrum other than our electro magnetic spectrum).

The likelihood is that Nukes effect where they are too, because it's most likely the same place we are, just on a different frequency.

There is also a strong connection between these beings and the occult, Crowley had made "contact" with a being with a "bulb" head remember ?
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of specific detail in the OP, but it got you guys talking -- it's a great subject and you are free to wander as much as you like.

The last person brought up a very good point, that when a nuclear device is activated and achieves detonation, it generates a very tell tale signature of gamma radiation and possibly exotic particles, to include the simple but hotly debated Tachyon - the particle which moves faster than its local fellows bound by light speed.

We've touched on terrestrial gamma detectors including IceCube Neutrino Observatory and the observatory planned by israel; scientist in charge claim they are looking at distant objects, but some people including self suspect they detect earthly gamma sources too (primarily).

I think the bit you guys wrote about using a collider or similar device with counterclockwise cycles etc is also sobering, in the context of "adjusting" orbit and temperature... Wouldnt be surprised if such tech has been used to transport moons from one orbit or body to another.

Sorry about the lingam mistake, haha :)

So is pyramid a sun ray primarily whereas lingam more primally abstract? Ie black hole
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Its probably triangular because of the triangle over the two pillars of Jakin & Boaz, that is bringing something into being by the Law & the Word, a lingam is a representation of the phallus & associated meanings
PurpleLama

Post by PurpleLama »

Shiva Lingam is a Shiva penis, basically. The yoni is the vagina.

Off topic, but funny: a few years back a cousin of mine gave me a lingam stone for Christmas. At one point, the stone was being passed around the room. I waited until my mom had it, and I quietly said "lingam means penis". Her eyes bugged out, and she tossed it up in the air. It was hilarious.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

So would it be a mere co-incidence that the lady I work for's father was instrumental in creating the heavy water for the Manhatten Project?
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
PurpleLama

Post by PurpleLama »

Wrong thread....
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

It's been *that kind of year*...
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hermit wrote:So would it be a mere co-incidence that the lady I work for's father was instrumental in creating the heavy water for the Manhatten Project?
:geek: willing to listen to more of this
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”