about those new airport scanners, heh

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Naga_Fireball

about those new airport scanners, heh

Post by Naga_Fireball »

:shock: Well. This might not be a UFO or abduction experience, but it is truly interesting :mrgreen:

As you know recently i was rude to our brave hostess Christine. There has Been a petty something on my mind since the middle of December & it's probably healthy to share.

I had been via airplane (s) to see relatives. On the return home the originating airport had only 1 running security gate :lol: . however they had maybe three or four visible security personnel.
They had a new fangled body scanner.

I was being asked to raise my arms and didnt realize that I was standing inside one of those machines Alex Jones despises.... Haha it was early am eastern time.

My belt buckle showed up as a series of superimposed squares on the monitor over my nekkid white play do nude. About one and a half to two feet away on my right thigh was another series of squares denoting a metallic object..

I sputtered & pointed and asked the TSA lady "what's that thing in my leg" or on my leg, she justgave me that deer in headlights stare and refused to answer.

The next TSA wiped my hands with a coffee filter looking thing and was happy to explain it detects explosives lmao.

At the next airport I googled thigh implant metallic, found Eve lorgens page in the #1 result,

She talked in 90's re abductees coming to her with accounts of objects in their leg.

Wanted to get it off my chest. Thanks guys n gals
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: about those new airport scanners, heh

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Natural news has a bit of info on microchips, apparently one excuse used by governments is, if you show up unconscious at the hospital TPTB can see who the subject is.

Holy shit.

http://www.naturalnews.com/055647_micro ... lance.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Another major problem is hacking and identity theft. In the NBC News report of several years ago, reporters noted that one of the "problems" that could be solved had to do with medical information: Chips would allow doctors and hospitals to have access to your identity and medical record if you were unconscious and unaccompanied upon admission (and how often does that happen?).But medical information is a top target of hackers and identity thieves. In fact, health care information is the most coveted by cyber thieves because data contained in health records – prescriptions, Social Security numbers, addresses, etc. – are much more permanent than, say, financial data (which is changed once a hack has been detected).

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/055647_micro ... z4PjRLwNA4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: about those new airport scanners, heh

Post by Naga_Fireball »

:shock: wtf TSA

Http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/16/opinions/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dear TSA: The country is not safer because you grab vaginas
By Angela T. Rye

Updated 10:19 AM ET, Sat December 17, 2016

"
What happened next was unbelievable. The backscatter machine alerted to my right Uggs boot, three areas near my vagina and I think somewhere on my back.
I didn't care about anything but one place on my body. I said in complete disbelief: "You know you aren't patting down my vagina, right? Like that's NOT happening."

"The manager grew frustrated with me. I want to take a picture of the screen, on which appeared an image outline of my body -- with three overlaid yellow boxes between my legs.They won't allow me because of security protocol. I say I have every intention to escalate this to the TSA administrator."

:?

Told ya so
~William Cowper

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”