“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Phil

James Gilliland accepted by mainstream?

Post by Phil »

...flattering the hottie Aussie:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYUPGInxqo[/youtube]

(Hat tip to Joanna on TOT :) )

I had never heard of Robbie Williams, but then again I am (relatively) old and out of tune with pop culture.

I had the opportunity to stay at James' ranch, I really like him...reeks of "anti-guru", he just likes to hang out with people, and doesn't seem to need any following. Hopefully I can convince someone to roll up with me when I visit the PNW in a couple weeks.

The original poster on the other forum mentioned this is one of the "big 3" networks down under...I would love to see some of the American big network daily show "Ken and Barbie" type hosts react to Gilliland...did these guys only take him seriously cuz this Robbie Williams fella made it ok?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Old Wolf

Re: James Gilliland accepted by mainstream?

Post by Old Wolf »

Weekend today is a bit of a non event. This is the #2 breakfast television show in Australia. The breakfast shows aren't really watched on the weekends. Having said that, it was a bit of a mind f##k to see James on mainstream television. It very much reminds me of Teal Bosworth/Swann/Scott's appearance on the Oprah show.

The whole mainstream television thing reeks of the idea of "disclosure", feeding people the idea that aliens can solve our problems and we should ask them for help. Although I haven't met James, it's really obvious that his intentions are good and he's a very decent guy so I'm certainly not accusing him of any deception or contrivance.

I just don't know what to think of the whole Eceti movement, it's a bit baffling.
Phil

Re: James Gilliland accepted by mainstream?

Post by Phil »

Teal was on Oprah, eh? Yeah that with this definitely has an evolution of the "project bluebeam" feel, "legitimizing" contact through the celebrity class.

James is always so matter of fact about his extraordinary experiences, he has a confidence, a comfort level with self that doesn't come off as arrogance. And it's so far "out there" that anyone who'd want to prevent him sharing that wouldn't be too worried he's gonna sway any non-believers.

Except for the fact those celebs seemed to be a bit...that's what really got me. It would be interesting to see how that all got put together, maybe I'll try getting ahold of him to ask
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”