On Safari without a Guide lol

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Naga_Fireball

On Safari without a Guide lol

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Lmao. :lol: Regarding the hilarious social situations that arise out of classism and the law. This is satirical fantasy fiction based loosely on RL in USA.

It's almost like a whore on safari, she might pack well in general but forget some of the most important items due to lack of experience on the savanna or whatever.

Because when you climb the social ladder or enter their spotlight in any obviously negative way, sex among the powerful becomes a desert. And i don't mean sweet, I mean dry and scarce and mostly poison. Lol

I think really there is only 1 guy in town who knows about my situation and didn't spit on my sidewalk. One para professional with a sense of humor large enough to let humanity through the door.

So a hooker walks into a bar in the Savanna looking for big game.

Sitting at the bar next to the bartender is a rhinoceros in a beige wool suit. He turns toward her immediately and the weight of his alcoholism drags his attention to her fine bosoms.

"Nice rack, baby," he quips, reeking of barely metabolized booze, some zits around his horn. "If you're a player you get another two points."

Realizing she might not be able to bring down a rhino, the whore turns and walks toward a friendly looking zebra.

"You're missing a tail light baby," he zings, "but I can still see ya." He kicks back in the chair, his long zebra legs caked with mud from the trails. A blue hat lies discarded on the table.

"Are you workin right now honey?" He asks. "If not, I'll have you know right now, I'm sort of a rock man."

The zebra gives the whore a sad but commiserate wink.

She turns and walks toward an ostrich who is happily dancing on the raised dance floor.

"Wait, don't come up here," he exclaims. "Wait til I'm done and we'll talk after the service."

The whore watches the ostrich dance for a while then realizes she is not attracted to ostriches.

A hyena carrying skis almost runs into her. "Oh sorry, hey," he says. "I'm your new neighbor."

The walrus next to him says "This little cocksucker owes me $25. And he used to do drugs and I bet his place is just full of drugs."

That's when things start to get weird.

"I'm on safari," she says. "It's not supposed to be this way."

Then a veterinarian in a Nazi uniform walks into the dream and says "That's why it is so vitally important in Africa, that when you have a chance, you take your shot."

He jams a needle in my ass and I wake up.
Good morning America lol
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: On Safari without a Guide lol

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Heh, holy shit you guys.

The neighbor with skis mentioned above, his name is Wilbur & he lives here in Walla Walla -- well, he moved out today and right at the end he was totally psycho, outside my door doing all this weird crap.

What he didn't realize I guess, while singing "you have nothing on me" etc, was I'd picked up my digital camera while he was making a trip downstairs and recorded quite a bit of the harassment.

I also texted the landlord a minute ago or so to let him know I have video of this fkn moron doing this stuff.

I'm absolutely not perfect, but this guy is two faced.
Day in and day out it appears that Wilbur's life is largely a series of galling lies.

He's pissed off because i was singing this morning.
No shit. The guy who parties til 3am etc was mad at a girl for waking up happy.

I'm so fucking glad that psycho moved out.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

P.s. it was pretty hard not to open the door and beat the crap out of this former neighbor.

A couple days ago my landlord said he felt we were engaged in spiritual warfare. Landlord was here yesterday right before this incident was recorded.

Also, I'd visited Angie, my former neighbor from the bigger apartment building, yesterday.

It really does feel like an unusual energy, chaos energy. At our age that just seems wrong.

This guy pissed me off so bad, that I almost went looking for his car in 15 degree weather tonight, just because I know how many minutes away he was driving and what direction. People who fucking scream through my door at 10pm over singing that happened during the day have a death wish.

Grateful to source, universe, God, dad, whoever, for helping me avoid engaging this asshole.

It was so insane -- the sort of thing you'd laugh at on youtube but puke if it was your RL.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

And no my friends, PMS was at least a week ago
~William Cowper

Return to “Express yourself”