Be The Stars You Are - Happy New Year

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Be The Stars You Are - Happy New Year

Post by Spiritwind »

I'm not sure how the words are going to flow this morning. I don't know if there is such a thing as brain constipation, but if there is, I may have a touch of that going on. So many thoughts as this year draws to a close and a new one starts, according to the currently accepted fashion of marking the passing of time.

I am working on the final key on the tree, The World, and have found myself immersed in fields of understanding from which the dust has not yet settled. I feel the vastness of space, time, and experience, all laid out before me, while at the same time pulled by very mundane day to day events. This last year has literally taken me out of this world.

When you fully understand yourself as a spirit being in human form, then much of the programming designed to keep reality appearing solid and unchangeable fades away. When the full dawning of what has been, and still is, being done to life forms here, it's a hard reality to fully wake up to.

I've had a series of what feels on all levels to be memories of real events coming back into conscious awareness. Much of it has to do with what beings in human body suits have done to others, also in human body suits. Man has not been very kind to man over time here. It's funny how some pine for the good ole days, and some think mankind has progressed from a more primitive state to a slow steady improvement overall. Neither one seems correct to me. What seems to get missed, time and time again, is the underlying diabolical nature of the beast, that incarnates in anyone not strong enough to hold their own space.

Also the realization of how humanity has been entrained to turn on one another, fight amongst themselves, while our not so hidden anymore rulers probably laugh while at their gory rituals about how stupid we all are.

I mean, the onslaught has indeed taken on epic proportions, not seen since the last big destruction. And the only way out is through. You cannot fight evil with the same tactics, or you risk becoming just like them. I know, I'm kind of a downer on this dawn of a new year. But when you have a memory surface of basically being skewered on a stick, it's hard not to wonder, when did evil really gain a foothold here?

Humans haven't just killed other humans, they have went out of their way to devise ways of inflicting pain and suffering in such a way as to get maximum effect, and draw it out as long a (in)humanly possible. No one wants to believe that so much of what is going on in this world is really even happening at all. I do understand the desire to remain oblivious. Unfortunately the cognitive dissonance is about to get tipped the other way, no matter how desperately one clings to their unquestioned beliefs about the world they live in.

You see, I am having some real issues with this reality being like it is. I am tired of all the lies being heaped upon us in every imaginable way. Our history would be hist-erically funny were it not so sad. Folks, almost everything you were taught about our past is categorically falsified to fit the narrative they wanted us to accept.

You have to ask yourself, why would we find ourselves living in a world where those who claim to be our necessary keepers would not just allow, but seriously profit from tainting our water, our air, our food, our medicine? And to live lavish lifestyles funded by weapons, war, and death. And then what has been, and is being, done to our most precious of all, our children. This is the other thing folks, very bad things are being, and have been done, to our children behind closed doors by the very faces we see plastered on our television sets with dough boy looking faces, and eyes as cold as, well, colder than, ice. The devil lives among us, but yet, apart. You will know it by its fruits. But you have to be willing to look at what you don't want to see.

I've known all this is going on, without even knowing how I knew, ever since a child here. And the longer I am here this time around the more the evidence mounts that I am right on the mark, even when I wish most fervently I was wrong.

I've also spent a long time trying to put together in my mind some meaningful sequence of events, as they actually most likely happened, and I've had to go way outside the accepted narrative. Although, some of it is very familiar. Yes, there were giants who lived here, all over the planet, if you have but eyes to see. They were spoken about in one of the world's most venerated books of all times, the so called Holy Bible. And then, there's the sons of God having offspring with the daughters of man, also from the same source. I'm not going to go into this a lot here, but it seems pretty obvious to me that different human looking beings of a variety of shapes, sizes, appearances, value systems, customs, beliefs, and traditions, somehow became enmeshed with one another. I think humanity as a whole has suffered from this intermingling. But maybe not, when seen from a more expanded perspective. It has made it hard to tell who is who just by looks alone. You can follow the money though, hint hint.

After all the doom and gloom of what I wrote above, I am still of a mind to blast off from here though. If we all just but knew, I mean, really knew, we are not just "like" stars, we ARE stars! We are made from stardust, and not only that, we are magical beings in our own right! There is a light that shines within each one of us, that can be activated with our simply willing it so. If you even just took a few minutes to sit and visualize a literal speck of starlight within the center of your being, that has the potential to be re-awakened with your desire to shine once again. They cannot continue to create this reality the way it has been without us. With each breath you can imagine the field of light growing within you, until you can literally feel it glowing as a force of its own. This I know is true. We have been living in our own darkness. I do not label it as good or bad, simply that the dark just is, just as the light is. It is time to see what we creator beings have actually been creating during our time in the dark. Time to turn the light on. The truth may feel harsh at times, but the light of truth, accompanied by great love for all of us who have participated in the journey, is a healing light that has the potential to help us reassemble ourselves into the star beings that in truth is WHO WE ARE!

So I wish you a Happy AND Glowing New Year! Be the Stars you are!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Re: Be The Stars You Are/Happy New Year

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Bump for our beautiful lady Spiritwind :)
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Express yourself”