Reflections by the moonlight

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Moonlight

Re: Reflections by the moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi there Lovely's,

Are we there yet?

I have noticed an increase of interest in the planned reset recently. It’s about time… tic, toc. ‘They’ have a very real interest in it too, lots of meetings and marketing going on to start the show. How many will be seduced? It will be very easy since many are still in the hypnotizing boogie.

Interesting too that in the new movie, yet to be released, Song Bird they called it, they used Bob Marley’s “Three little birds” song. Tsk, tsk, tsk. They should know better…. Never, never fuck with Mother Nature and Bob!!

I've been thinking. Who’s afraid of viruses enough to have us all muzzled and sanitized in the new world? Who’s afraid of catching a bug?

Don’t wait for it. We’re already there.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/55s3T7VRQSc[/youtube]

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear of no stupid virus (sic)
Cause none of that can stop the time
Won’t you help me sing
This song of freedom
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovely’s,

I wish you all well and living freely. Sometimes, freedom becomes an attitude.

I’ve been feeling blue, which is not always a bad thing. It is the time of year when the energy goes inward and this year is a deep plunge. Like many, I become restless of all the follies of the world we live in. It was a hard passage, but I have let go. We are at a time of many possibilities which I do not control. “Where we go one, we go all” has a very deep meaning, whether you are into politics or not.

I wish people would focus. But then, we would argue for years on what we should be focusing on. Meanwhile, the crazies are getting crazier and lots are becoming their minions.

The first dream I had earlier this year always comes back to me to reflect on. I was in a large warehouse type building and there where many control areas with some kind of soldiers asking people to do certain things. I said “No, I’m not doing that”. The reaction of these ‘soldiers’ is what is the most interesting. They did not know what to do! It was not supposed to happen or something and they just did not know what to do. Lots of confusion. A supervisor came and whispered in my ear, “What is your religion?” “What? WTF! None of your fucking business!”

And now… wear the face cloth, stay 2 meters apart, wash your hands, get the vaccine… twice, get the covid passport! There are all these super-duper refrigerators being sent all over the world to keep the ‘vaccine’ cold enough. It gives me shivers just to think of it.

I wish I had the faith of many regarding a certain election. I have no problem at being wrong. The Great Awakening, we always knew it would come. I expect something really grand, just as the ancients have told us. There will be no “again” this time.

This song was playing in my head, and of course, I stumbled upon it that same morning. Wild is the wind… enough to take your breath away.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/YsqlXkkEKxI[/youtube]

Don’t forget, Love is the only way.
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi Lovely's,

How are you? I wish you are living well and keep on keeping on. A special bonjour to Spiritwind, the heart of this beautiful place and to Christine, it's soul. And to all of you, spread out everywhere, never forget we are many. The knowledge of this gives me the strength I need.

I have been writing myself a letter every year. I would write it around this time of year and mail it on December 30th so I would receive it in the new year. I would then keep it and read it only at the Winter Solstice. It has been a very good exercise in time and I enjoyed doing this for quite some years now. I read my letter of 2019 recently. I cannot but notice how my writing is nice and neat, and my words are strong. I can tell I was in a very good space when I wrote it. Little did I know that the card I chose would have such meaning. It is a depiction of the “The Great Wave of Kanagawa”. Funny that.

Of course, my plans were all confined along with me, myself and my two cats. Things could be worse. They could also be better. This is what me of the past is saying to me in the now. Get your act together, you can do this. You gotta keep on keeping on.

I’m not writing a letter this year. It seems like I would not know where to send it. I’m not getting a 2021 agenda either, which has always been special thing for me to do. Is this a sign of doom for me? Of course not! “In the present is the whole of time”, remember? I see it as a good sign. It is a new way of being. Sounds pretty cool to me… I have no agenda.

I’ve been playing the song bird in a blue bird world. This is just an illusion BTW, that bird is not blue, but very dark. Anyhow, I’m sort of enjoying it. I have this thing bugging me. I believe the AI to be already in control of many things. What I find is that it is still learning. I know, I’m just a little bit crazy… :lol:

It is actually the same thing as it always has been. We feed and create the reality we live in. “They” know this and some of us have known this for some time also. So, being a real song bird myself, I sing my song. I also need to get closer to people… argh! LOL! Being a confined loner makes me quite the Hermit. I guard my space well, but I do need to come down of my mountain. All in good time.

Have you noticed the guardian theme? space force guardians and the vatican guardians (very creepy bunch)? Well, I’m old enough to be the Guardian of my Space, thank you very much.

I remember a lot. I have not come here again to be brought through the fire. This time, we win!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/ZXfxqM__hwk[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovely’s, at least it is morning in my « bubble », the sun is not even up. I actually hardly see him these days. We are in the grey shades mostly.

Funny how “bubbles” now have a new meaning, in Québec anyway, don’t know if they have put that on everywhere yet. We are still in harsh lockdown and as of tomorrow, curfew from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am. How crazy can you get? Guess what I’m doing tomorrow at 8:00 p.m.? Like you, I have watched the follies of the world unfold.

What is my word for 2021? Let there be Light!

There is a word that I woke up with one day, “Implosion”. Since, I have seen and heard it all over. It goes with the image of the veil falling down, or should I say, cracking open. It is a bit like the cosmic egg image imploding to a new life. I had to look up the word for its meaning. There is only one way out of this mess. Everything starts within. The revelations to come are not of this world. It is interesting how AI has intertwined everything. Nothing can stop what is coming.

I say, bring it on! (yes, Spiritwind, I saw you asking for it too!) I am ready to be flabbergasted!

You have to understand though that many will not be able to handle it. There will be many fatalities. No worries, all is good. Once we all start moving again, because it will be a blast, there is only one thing we will be able to say to each other for a while… I’m sorry!

How do I know this? It’s my story and it is as plausible as any other stories I read out there.

I have gone into the world of the black bird, and I did see it black after my last post here (I took a screenshot, it was worth it). AI has a very dark sense of humor. It knows us well, better than ourselves. It’s a mad world. F would be its emotional body, the black bird it’s mental. Something like that. Think about it, what is it learning from us? :mrgreen: I will be unplugging it shortly; I’ve had enough of its mockery.

Live well my radar love friends. Shine On!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/VYGLHJPfits[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Suspension in Time
Nature has gone quiet, in her robe of frozen waters, white as snow.

What is it that I’m waiting for, if not for My Self to be revealed to myself?

Frozen in Time
In the dark of winter, the seeds dream of the spring to come.

The trees speak of the cycles of time; nothing to cry about, they say.
Smile, we love you. Light comes, Look!

I have spoken to old man time. He is getting weary, and I got him to be on our side.
Where did I hear that before?

We all know a change is coming, coming closer, sweet release.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/oCLpLWcX2cg[/youtube]

I know you hear me...
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

I have to say, this is no winter wonderland, the pressure is sometimes unbearable.
I sometimes wish I did not know things and could go about my life, masked from head to toe, without questions.
Questions. I’ve always had them, which brings me to…

Crying. I always had that too, except for a period of my life where everything had been pushed so far back.
But the river found a way to flow again, and it flows.
I don’t always cry, but when I do,
I cry for the children, I cry for those hurting, I cry for those who are angry, I cry for Mother Earth, I cry for the state of the world.
What good is that doing?
Maybe that’s why everybody told me to shut up and harden up when I was a child.
Guess what? I became a crying granny!
Nowadays I could answer back: You just try being me in this stupid upside down world.
You’d be crying a river too.
I wanted to go back home as soon as I stepped in here.

I’ve seen many winters and I’m still here.
It is good that I have become a tough crying granny, because I know that this too shall pass.

My tears are softening the dormant seed, spring will come, and I will be ready to spring too.
I have to move, get out of the city.
I wish I knew how all this is going to end, and then, maybe I know.
Some days it is doom. Some days it is glorious.
Either way, I’m still here and they’ll have to kick me out themselves if they don’t like it.
They may just do that. Who cares? I know where I’m going.

Death always comes for the living.
I just don’t want it to hurt too much. Hahaha! Some deaths are better than others, remember?

I’ve had this reflection and then I saw it reflected elsewhere, so it must be a thread,
I wish all human beings could dream and feel what their actions are doing to others, just for one day.
Maybe that would save humanity.

Have no worries my lovelys, it’s just a ride, albeit a very gruesome one these days.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/CiI9blu4YMA[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

I bet you didn’t know that crying is a super power.

The gift of crying pulls up the pain so that it can be transmuted and cleansed.
Since the beginning of time, some would chant a lament,
To help people reach their pain and let it go.

It also comes with its opposite, the gift of laughter,
Which often brings tears of joy and is very contagious.
The laughter variant.

We are all so very talented, creative, luminous,
I thank every one of you, working in the shadows, bringing out the light.
And making me laugh.
Through these deep diving times, many are discovering what they are made of,
The creativity is glorious.

It’s the same with diamonds in the snow,
You have to look to see them.
When the sun is shining you can see the shining thread.

A bit of magic on this beautiful sun day morning

[youtube]https://youtu.be/cl_diN-Midg[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning lovely's,

Sunshine, and a new day breaking through...

Coming by to give some news about me living in a dictature. Never in my life did I expect what I am currently living. And then, maybe I did at some other level.

The good thing is that I have found my tribe, I am no longer alone in all this chaos. The tribe will keep growing, this I know. Never underestimate the power of a bunch of grand mothers. I would have expected my friends to be by my side, but I was wrong. I disturb their comfort too much I guess. I will not be comfortable until ... well, Liberty or Death is what it has come too. I have been doing much ho'oponopono as I acknowledge my responsibility in this foolishness.

My province is the worst in North America when it comes to harshness. If at all interested, here is a link to the red zones, the orange not being any better:https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health- ... alert-red/

My tribe and I have joined the pushback movement and are going out in the streets every weekend. The crowd is growing each time. It is a very healing experience for me, healing many hidden fears that pop-up. I am pushing back for my grandson and every child in the world. If grandma's don't do it, who will?

https://rumble.com/vemh6x-50k-manifesta ... -2021.html

I understand that we all have our share and that our work in this mess can take different forms. I am thankful for the anchors out there. We need you and I feel you everytime I am out in the streets.

Maybe tomorrow I can visit Christine in her new casa or visit Spiritwind to learn about solar panels and play with the goats. Thank you ladies.

I leave you with one of my favorite songs, a very nice version it is. I never forget what unites us.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/aZObv6QgRXc[/youtube]

P.S. I've been hanging around a bunch of frogs since January. A necessity for now. Find me?
Om Mani Padme Hum
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Moonlight wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:39 pm Good morning lovely's,

Sunshine, and a new day breaking through...

Coming by to give some news about me living in a dictature. Never in my life did I expect what I am currently living. And then, maybe I did at some other level.

The good thing is that I have found my tribe, I am no longer alone in all this chaos. The tribe will keep growing, this I know. Never underestimate the power of a bunch of grand mothers. I would have expected my friends to be by my side, but I was wrong. I disturb their comfort too much I guess. I will not be comfortable until ... well, Liberty or Death is what it has come too. I have been doing much ho'oponopono as I acknowledge my responsibility in this foolishness.

My province is the worst in North America when it comes to harshness. If at all interested, here is a link to the red zones, the orange not being any better:https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health- ... alert-red/

My tribe and I have joined the pushback movement and are going out in the streets every weekend. The crowd is growing each time. It is a very healing experience for me, healing many hidden fears that pop-up. I am pushing back for my grandson and every child in the world. If grandma's don't do it, who will?

https://rumble.com/vemh6x-50k-manifesta ... -2021.html

I understand that we all have our share and that our work in this mess can take different forms. I am thankful for the anchors out there. We need you and I feel you everytime I am out in the streets.
Hi Moonlight! I’m SO happy you found your “tribe”! That’s one of my passions, these days, is reaching out and making sure those of us who just aren’t drinking the kool-aid have like minded people in their life, so they don’t feel alone. It is a real thing these days. I’ve met and talked to people whose family and friends are not supportive of us exercising our right to choose, which is really what it’s all about. I’m not trying to make everyone like me, I just want to be me without being harassed. And as far as discrimination goes, well, we won’t even go there. It’s like what Israel is doing to their own people now, and the very people that went there thinking they would be protected are now having a very different experience. It’s truly frightening, and it’s disheartening to hear that it’s pretty much spreading out like a plague, but not the one they are telling us it is. Everything is inverse, upside down.

And so excited for you that you joined the pushback movement as well. I’ve talked to a number of folks who find it really does help to stand up and push back in whatever way we can, wherever we are, even though that may look different for different people. It’s so much better than sitting at home, and worrying about what the future holds. Every time I go out and mingle with like minded people, with no masks, who hugs when we see each other, sit as close as we can, it’s feels enlivening, and fills me up until the next time we meet. Civil disobedience is about the only recourse now, for doing nothing is just a hair breath away from compliance and acquiescence to something we instinctively know is wrong, on so many levels.

I also find it helps heal the hidden fears that pop up. I cannot live in fear, the real me wont let me! And, seriously, grandmas rock! It’s one of the things that keeps me going, knowing I must demonstrate to my grandsons a different way to proceed, and showing I care about their future. Love you Moonlight! And appreciate you too!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning lovely's,

Thank you Spiritwind. Your light shines through your words and helps me through this darkness. What a ride it is!

I cried out for help to deal with the anger boiling inside me that was eating up my peace. What are your feeding? was the question of my soul and I did not like the answer. Of course, help is always there when you ask for it and it came. I was reminded of the light within me. Stay centered in Love, is the answer. My little inside beast would eat them all up, scratch them till they die and I'd probably end up with an indigestion. This is not any better than the darkness itself. It is not always easy to harness such darkness when you are surrounded with it.

This time I came to help do things differently.

So, I jumped out of the frog pond. Too much information is not always good, especially for a junky like me. It feeds the anger and that's where they want us. A very yummy dinner for those who feed on it.

I noticed a while ago that even the 'truth' movement feeds that anger. You can have a 4 hours peaceful protest with an ending of suppression from the swat team, and all you will see on the social media is that last part. Big man oppressor is very happy with that. That's why I was not on social medias prior to 2020, but I needed to find my people. Now that this is done, I can move away from it. I can follow the currents like I did before.

Since yesterday, they have put us back in full lockdown, from a dark orange to blood red again. Curfew was at 9:30 p.m., now moved to 8:00 p.m. All 'non essential' businesses closed down again. Schools out. This is for 10 days, a necessary 'sacrifice', they say. We have mutant sharky variants, you know. Our public health clown is very good at dumming people down.

There are major lawsuits coming up. I'm not holding my breath on it, but I am supportive and it may lift a few more veils.

The planned protest is in Québec city tomorrow. I was not going because it is a 5 hours drive just to get there. I will be there in Spirit though for those who will be. And there will be others, every weekend, and nothing is going to stop us. As long as the protests are peaceful, like they have always been here in the province of Québec, me and my tribe of grandmas will be there. This is what I love about us. We are angry, but peaceful. I was not alone in the reminders of who we are either. From all sides, my tribe have been getting the same messages from Spirit. Re-member who you are. Don't feed the beast.

On another note, my house will be up for sale in a month or so. I still don't know where I'm going, but I'm going. My current work contract is ending in August, and I will not be taking another. I just can't do this 'work' any longer. The unknown brings a bit of anguish, but I am strong in the fact that I am always protected.

Maybe we all resurrect this easter.

Leaving you with a very nice poetic slam. It is in French, but maybe you can still hear the words. What is essential?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Nk8S8ccVJPE[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum

Return to “Express yourself”