Reflections by the moonlight

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Janus Quirinus

Re: Reflections by the moonlight

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Moonlight wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:52 pmI’m still waiting for the official letter of rejection, should come Monday.
Say, did they ever pull off a bait and switch tactic on you? I met a hiker on another site who was experiencing a systematic silenced treatment which barred them from employment.
Moonlight wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:52 pmA brand new life to create, a bit messy thanks to the parasites, but still My life to create.
Hmm the Das Lied von der Linde anticipates a "new spring" dawning upon the world with the arrival of an "angelic pope" yet the composer Scriabin wrote in his notes that a new spring only occurs once in the life of every person.

Also, create would imply that what has been meted out to you is under your control. It'd be better to substitute it with "shaped." Dag Hammarskjold wrote in his Waymarks that we don't choose the parameters of our destiny, only its content.
Moonlight wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:52 pmThere’s a special moon eclipse on November 19, a one-thousand-year event. If the sky is clear, I will have a looky.
Regrettably, the sky wasn't clear on my end. Not even a nocturnal lifestyle guarantees being able to make it in time.

I heard that a full moon week was the best opportunity to establish contact with higher powers. I wonder how a lunar eclipse impacts this communication. The Hindus believe that a full moon is when the deity is most active, whereas a new moon is when the spirits thrive. Yet the Stromata asserted that the ancient Germans didn't wage war until the new moon.
Moonlight wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:52 pmThen, in December, comet Leonard will shine it’s light. No matter how dark the night, the stars keep on shining. Look up!
Incidentally, Sajaha mentions that the Ishtar/Venus would arrange for the stars to imperceptibly shine a new light as a guideline. In Hymn to Helios, Julian mentions that he was inexplicably drawn to the sun before he was ripe for philosophy. I know of at least two other individuals who mentioned the stars exerting influence over them: H. S. Chamberlain and Leni Riefenstahl. The latter was also influenced by the moon and furnishes several interesting premonitions.
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi there Lovely's,

For Janus: No. I wast just told to comply or else. I did not comply. I did get to see the eclipse, the skies were all clear and full of stars. I got up around 3:30 a.m. and looked, then later around 5:00 a.m. After that, the clouds came in and that was it for me. The nights are quite cold up here now, so I did not stay too long outside in my pyjamas. :lol:

So... my new life, within the limits of this reality, is shaping itself a bit more. I felt a bit lost for a while, but it is getting a little better now and I am making use of all this time that I have. Some days are quite heavy, considering all that surrounds me. Other days, I laugh at all the follies. The good part is that I am more available for walks with some of my grandma tribe. Still, I mostly spend my time alone, with my cats, and the squirels and birds that come in my yard. A woodpecker (grand pic) came by yesterday to fill me with joy.

They are now vaxxing the 5 to 11 years old. I cried a whole day after the announcement. Many parents are lining up to have their children vaxxed before christmas. Three weeks betwen the jabs! So, so, so sad. The advertisements the government of Québec is doing is sickening and very dark. The new hoax has reached my area yesterday. It did not take long for it to fly in directly from Africa. Imagine that! The amount of people I saw today with a mask outside tells me the fear campaign is working.

Many of us know what is coming. I focus on the beauty of nature that surrounds me and it helps me stay in my Heart. I sometimes wonder if I'll make it through the winter. Who knows. It is hard for me to make any plans other than keeping a bit of sanity. One thing I know is that I'll be there if needed.

In the meantime, I walk alone. This is my life for now.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/51XzW98wEDg[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning,
a new breaking through in my part of the world.

How are you? Keeping your Heart in Love, me hopes. Very hard times indeed. Why on Earth have I come here at this time? hahaha! You know, at an other level, I am never alone, the same goes for you.

Remember that dream I told you about early 2020? Well, I've been going back to that warehouse type place a couple of times since. I've seen very known people there, and I wondered upon waking what they are doing there. I"ll keep the Who to myself for now, but it got me reflecting. I've been hearing, "Elle est tombée, elle est tombée, Babylone la grande!" for a couple of months now. Funny that. Lately, I've been drawn to read some passages of the Apocalypse again. LOL! Anyhow, the beast, the false prophet and Babylone keep coming back in my thoughts. I don't know why, but it is.

In my interwebs travels, I came across a song from Chris de Burgh, the story teller. I've seen him once at a show... so many years ago, I think I was not even twenty. I was still doing crowds in those days. So, unto memory lane I went and found it interesting. I"ll leave you with three songs, for your enjoyment, or not.

Stand strong my radar love friends. The stars shine brighter in the dark. Shine on!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Mw5Ir2Csk_I[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/iipL6K15wIg[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/YcLm-W__KT4[/youtube]

Oh the whole world is waiting, waiting to hear the song again,
There are thousands standing on the edge of the world,
And a star is moving somewhere, the time is nearly here,
This song will begin once again, to a baby's cry...

💖
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Going straight to the Heart of the Matter. Hang on to your Love.

In my travels on the webs, I often come across people asking for gallows or guillotine, which the French prefers, for the psychopaths of this world that are playing very dangerous games with our lives, and theirs. It always makes me very uncomfortable since I do re-member some very dark days. And here we are again, and again, and again.

Don’t you know that the critters behind the veil do not care whose head is in the nozzle? Besides, who is going to do it? A murderer amongst us? Is it going to be televised so that the blood hungry crowds can cheer their victory (sic)? Are we going to build back better on a puddle of blood, hate and violence? Again? Food for thought or food for the critters. Maybe both.

I was waiting on a miracle and the miracle came to me. Miracles happen only when you know they can. I now innerstand my emotions better, and the violence that sometimes stirs my soul. To be myself is all that I can do.

What the future holds depends on us individually. You can recycle again if you want, until the next harvest. The choice is yours.

I am going home.

Going back to the Heart of the Matter. Hang on to your Love.
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovely's,

A quick visit to let you know I'm still alive and well, despite the world crumbling around me. It is a crazy time indeed.

On a good note, I woke up from a very nice dream with this intention - Enough! This crazyness is finished, done, kapout! Enough with the pain and suffering. Enough with the fear and anxiety. Enough with the hate and despair. Enough with the lies. It is done.

Somebody is knocking at the door.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/1KIsxc4XtRU[/youtube]

From the ground up
From the people
Turn the sound up
Like we mean it
Rise up, oh rise up
Rise up, oh rise up
Rise up, rise up, rise up, rise up
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Honk Honk Lovelys, :lol:

Hope you are well in your part of the world.

Some of you may know that I live very close to Ottawa, where the Freedom Convoy 2022 has arrived a week ago. Of course, I was there! How nice to see all the smiles, the happiness, the generosity, the unity. Lots and lots of honking! It was and still is memorable.

I went again this week and although there were less people than on January 29, the same smiles and happiness was everywhere to be seen. I will be there again this weekend.

The crazies have said and are saying that everyone was full of hate and racism and what not. All a bunch of lies, but we were not expecting any less from them. Some planted people with flags that most have not seen, a picture, and all that is repeated is that. Nothing about the love and Unity which is prevalent. And now, they have closed the gofundme, but who cares, everyone is requesting a refund. It was never about money, and we are creative. Honk!

I see this like a back-and-forth movement, like breathing in and breathing out, the movement of waves, a tai chi dance.

This little video from twitter is the best I can show you since you can hear the lies and you can see the truth.

And this :D

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Sl88jzJK1Rs[/youtube]

Nothing can stop us now. Keep on smiling! You are so beautiful!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/o3X0KtNfa_o[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning my radar love Friends,

It is difficult for me to tell you how I am. I felt the crunch coming. Spirit often talks to me via music, maybe because it’s the only way I’ll listen, hahaha. I woke up with this song one morning of the last weekend of dancing in the streets:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/LNnhsTbD97o[/youtube]

I have talked to many loving people, truckers, farmers, and others from all walks of life, in the past weeks. They were all determined to help in these crazy times. I kept away from the last party weekend, rejoicing with the people from afar, but knowing that it would end.

And there it happened, Canada’s own valentine’s day massacre. Can I tell you how much I hate that thing being our tyrant? I know, it’s not nice to hate, but I still do. The last week was very hard in so many ways. What is unfolding here since last Thursday is beyond comprehension. I've never felt so broken before, and I did have many hardships in my life. All the bridges to Ottawa are blocked heavily by police on my side of the river. I spent time in nature, praying and singing our national anthem nonstop. I feel better now, no worries. It’s only the beginning and I must keep on keeping on.

Warning – some disturbing images

https://odysee.com/@VeryOpinionatedShow ... for-thee:6

https://odysee.com/@WholeHeartedMedia:a ... dialogue:3

What’s coming next is hard to predict. The movements are so quick and evil these days, but we are still glorious and free. I am so proud of my people keeping the love amidst the hate.

I will leave it at that for now. I will meet up with loving people later today. Life goes on.

Stay safe.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/BMjN2KBYQtY[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum

Return to “Express yourself”