Reflections by the moonlight

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Moonlight

Re: Reflections by the moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hello Lovely's,

Enjoying the ride? I hope that you are, in spite of the crazies who would love to ban joy. It makes them really pissed when we laugh and dance away. They do not innerstand laughter.

Of course, there are ups and downs on this merry go round. The crazies are pretty harsh in my part of the world, but they are making many errors in their rush. Everything will be exposed.

I often think of my Lady, the woman I spoke of many times in this thread. I could not go visit her even if I wanted to, you know, coo-coo-vid is so dangerous. The last time I spoke to her daughter was last fall. She has been tested many times a week, sometimes being restricted to her room, and all that stupid shit. She has tested positive for the coo-coo-vid a few times and she just goes on walking. That's what my Lady does, she walks. I go by the home where she lives sometimes and I can see that she is still around. She will be 93 in a few weeks.

The memories were flooding yesterday of this period of my life, how I enjoyed going to the 'parties' with her. She always liked to dance and everytime I got her going, she would not stop. My best memories is when a Johnny Cash song would come on. A sight that I will carry with me always. She really enjoyed those and would even shout 'woo hoo' with a little jerk of her frail and old body. It always brought tears of joy and a sense of accomplishment. She was happy in that moment. Of course, she did not remember anything as soon as the party was over, saying she was tired not remembering that she had danced for a good hour. Hahaha! When I told her, she would answer, did I dance? Yes, you did my Lady.

Be well lovely's. Don't forget to Shine.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/ndrc6LVScKU[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Bonjour !

A beautiful day here, raining and windy. It makes the flowers bloom and the green becomes greener. Spring is springing! The daffodils are laughing and dancing. Look!

Droping by to share my excitement. I'm travelling to Montréal tomorrow with my new friends. A big walk of many hearts beating to the same drum. Watch over if you May.

Love, Always.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/9nNHMu0-jW8[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi Lovelys,

Thought I would come by to give a glimpse of my day in Montréal last week. First, the view from the Sky:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/MG0MCzt2lq0[/youtube]

And an inside look of the good time we had. Ugh.. and a little talk from Chris 'Sky': :lol:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/HGWWG9ySKC0[/youtube]

It was a beautiful day, filled with smiles, happiness, dancing and singing. Just for one day.

The return to the 'new normal' was hard though. We stopped for necessities of the body - nope, bathroom closed because of coo-coo-vid. And this week, the pressure is on from the non-human rich psychopaths. Big time!

I am learning with difficulty to let go. Let go of my loved ones, to let them make their own choices. Even though they do not want the injection and all that shit, the pressure is so great that I would understand if they give in. It is not always easy to be a loving mother and grand-mother.

That being said, I will walk again and again and again. Maybe I'll reach another world in that way. Otherwise, it was nice meeting you Lovely's and we will see each other again. No, I'm not leaving yet ! ;)

Be strong! Be Alive! Be Love! Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz !

Moonlight on the River
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovelys, at least it is morning in my time zone.

I should have come before, but I'm not too ... hmmm... positive these days. I'm trying, but the anguish takes a hold of me, and I find myself in a whirlwind. Thankfully, I've been there before, and I can keep my heart up. The weather being nice, I can walk barefoot in my space which is very nice. Mother Earth is so generous.

I’m noticing strange things around me; the squirrels don't seem well. My Lily is losing weight and I sense she will be leaving soon, but for death, soon can be a long time. My plans to move out of the city are being delayed. The housing market is going mad and if I want to rent, nobody accepts animals anymore. No way will I ever leave my cats behind.

The crazys in my part of the world are getting crazier, if that is even possible. Sigh... what a ride. All they talk about is vaccine, vaccine, vaccine. Most people are going along with it, believing their lies of freedom after they get the two shots. They need 75% of the population injected to do so, they say. Coercion at its best. And the injected are going around asking strangers if they’re injected, and you better be otherwise they are quite aggressive. Hahaha… that’s why I stay at home for the most part. I don’t want my mean little beast to come out and lash out at them.

There was another beautiful walk in Montréal this weekend. I did not go this time. Sister anguish not leaving my side these days made this difficult for me, you know, being around thousands of people, as an empath, you need to be grounded. The pushback keeps on pushing and that is good.

I feel like I'm in a cocoon, being stripped of myself to become myself. I didn't even have a song for a while. Strange. But then, this one started playing in my head and it's been on repeat for a couple of days. So, I leave it with you. I know I'm not alone in this space.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/PTLSvw6xTPM[/youtube]

Wishing you safe travels Rosa. My wild rose bush started to bloom yesterday, in your honour. Thank you for all the work you did.

Take care of yourself my Friends. It only just begun. Yes.. really.

💖
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovelys,

I hope this finds you well and that you are enjoying your day. I am better some days and other days, well… I dive into the well. There is no turning back, gotta keep on keeping on, no matter what.

I thought a couple of days without going on the interwebs would do me good. I had picked up a book in those community libraries a while back, so I got cozy to read. It is a book from Dan Brown, an author I love to read because of symbology and adventures. Origins it is called (spoiler alert). Hahahaha! I did enjoy the read, but it did not bring me out of this place at all. A billionaire geek finds the origins of man, and most importantly, where evolution is going. Long story short, humanity is being merged with artificial intelligence. But in a twist, we understand that this is not necessarily a good thing. Being artificial, the intelligence is lacking conscience, and since it is learning from human beans, it is all fucked up in its analysis of what is good for humanity. The soulless little bots can pick up a lot, but they are soulless and will never, never get the real picture. Useless little fucks! Just like their masters, the parasites.

Then again, we have been complacent. Even the more ‘awake’ have given a lot of power to these machines that we carry around in our hands all the time. I have given in too, getting one of these smart phones, and I regret. It stays home since 2020, when I fully understood the trick. I never did anything with it though. I grew up with a phone on the wall, so I’m not missing anything. I feel for those who have their whole life on there. I will get rid of it as soon as I can.

We have given our power away and let the world become an ugly place, believing we had no part in it, while pointing fingers. It is time to get out of the game. Tilt it! Game over!

Only Mother Nature is real.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings! Or is it the fat old sun? Sing to me…

[youtube]https://youtu.be/umgoIvqLYbA[/youtube]

Be safe. 💖
Om Mani Padme Hum
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hello beautiful Moonlight, finally finding a few moments to catch up and make comment. Chris Sky rocks! I spend more time scrolling through Twitter these days, so much happening all at once as the game is full on. I don't really need to read or listen to very much as it's all so obvious at this point. I catch headlines and keep my finger on the pulse, one day we fly high and the next is the newest challenge or unveiling of just how diabolical these so called rulers are.

The good news is that I have found dozens if not hundreds of freedom fighters from all walks of life standing up and speaking truth with fiery passion and courage. You said interwebs which made me wonder if you listen to Salty Cracker, even though his views are often too tilted politically I love hearing his in their faces challenges, salted with bad language of course. And he's driving a virtual army of bersekers as he calls them.

Not much more to share at the moment, the forum is still such a nice place to dip into every now and then. My muse spoke to me for the first time in months the other day and I am scanning for the time to start writing again... it's coming.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

It has been awhile for me to get back to the garden and to come in and see the beautiful things is always a healing to my heart. I have so much to catch up on and it seems my life has begun to open up again.

Steven
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hello Lovely’s,

What a treat to see Christine and LostNFound in my humble safe place on the webs. :D I’m taking the opportunity to thank Christine for keeping this place going. It helps to have the impression that I am keeping in touch with like-minded souls. I’ll be happy to read you should your muse inspire you to do so.

I do not follow Salty Cracker, so I don’t know where I got the interwebs thingy. I checked him out though. I really have no interest in politics at all. It is all part of the game, different clowns, same circus. I do not follow many people. The one I’m faithful in watching is Max Igan. I grew fond of the old buzzer over the years, and since last year, I’m watching most of his updates. There is also a blog I go to daily, too many synchronicities there for me to stop. I follow this Forum, always.

To my dismay I still go, too often, to check certain twitter pages and other sites from the outside, mainly to see what ‘my people’ are discussing. So much disinformation still, makes my heart break. I saw a post from July 2020 circulating, stating where the battleground is, and much has become clearer to me. Same thread I’ve been on for a little while it seems. Artificial intel IS social media. It’s all a game and the game master created the game.

Over the past months, I have become weary and just let go of many things I hold dear. I have felt all the pain of my own humanity it would seem, and I find myself back to the start where I knew what was coming. I hoped we would change things. Even my ‘resistant tribe’ still goes along with the stupid measures in place so that they can continue living their lives as usual – I mean go shopping with the mask on, go to restaurants mask on – mask off, completing the registers with their personal information, etc., etc. I never could play that game, so I do not go anywhere, except outside, where there are the least masked people around. It is a very lonely life. Not everybody has muscles and a big mouth. LOL! I could have people come over, but I don’t even want too anymore.

Some say we need to push back, and thankfully, many are. Those who are not now, never will. Some say they can’t do this, it’s against the Charter of rights, it’s against the law! They are doing it anyway and the zombies agree.

I’m wondering how far people will go with the ‘injection’ resistance. When they can’t go shopping, go to the restaurant, festivals, etc., without proof of being injected. Makes me wonder. Maybe it will be easier for me since I have already let go of all those things. My daughter and grandson are still resisting, for now. I have let go of that too. My sister is no longer my sister, she does not even want to see me anymore because I’m not injected. My old friends are ghosts since the beginning, and many have chosen to travel…. I don’t care if they are injected or not, but they do. I know some are ashamed and prefer not having me around to remind them.

I have my food preps on. I’ve been doing this for years now, we’ve heard this before haven’t we? I’m doing this mostly for my family, with a special grandson interest, choosing nutritious food for a growing boy. For myself, I don’t care. I already know I will not go hiding in the woods in the winter if the going gets tough. I will be there to help, that’s all I know.

No more pink bubbles it would seem. Don’t be fooled. I know who I Am.

The next few months will show us. I’m ready for whatever comes my way. It seems I have been there before, and I just don’t care anymore. They can make my life here miserable as much as they want, I will never consent.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/kOVS4mZEJ94[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The pain, the loneliness, the loss of friends and loved ones due to the insanity, fear spread by psychopaths,criminals on this world is overwhelming. I feel your inner being Moonlight. I have watched this sickness build precipitously since last year and yes I do the same thing you do, I stopped going anywhere except the grocery store and I never covered my face with a diaper. Made me sick to see how people bent over and let the chains of slavery shackle them. and then the harsh words and guilty feelings started to be heaped on us from the loved ones and people we thought were friends. Oh lord creator, this began to come from all sorts of directions. I thought I had stepped into a different dimension, one of totally insane, bizarre sickness.

Things have begun to return to a normal before down here in the lower country but I see how it still is so way out of wack in the upper North. It looks just like 1930's Germany up there and it is scary for sure. I do see where people are awake now and pushing back so perhaps the people will stop this sickness soon.

Thank you so much for your posts dear lady. It helps to hear from other folks that are still free. This Garden is a refuse for us me thinks.
Steven
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi Steven, Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always nice to be seen.

You are right, we can still reverse the tides. Maybe the Montréal Canadians can help us. LOL ! What a joke it is! The province of Québec has had, and still does, have the hardest and longest incomprehensible measures in Canada. It does get a toll on me at times. I know I'm not the only one. I don't even go to groceries anymore, delivery it is. I lack the courage to confront the mask brigade and just can't put it on without it being a torture to my soul. If only I could see others being brave, it would give me courage I think, but everyone in my area, at least at the time that I show up, are robotically going along with it. The 'funny' thing is that I know many would take it off in relief as soon as the clowns would tell them to. So, I just don't go, I don't play.

I spent some time with family yesterday and went for a nice walk. Mother Nature must have known I needed some comforting, A nice soft rain came down for a couple of minutes, reviving all the beautiful smell of Mother Earth. The birds were singing their songs, saw a wild rabbit roaming around and was blessed with the sight of mama deer. All is good when you step out of the game.

The clowns says that 2..2..2 doses is freedom. I heard them start the 3 doses narrative yesterday. LOL! Maybe that will help get the 'going along so that it ends soon' crowd.

As the song goes, 'Freedom is just another word for nothing else to lose'. I'm getting very close. :lol:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5Cg-j0X09Ag[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum

Return to “Express yourself”