Reflections by the moonlight

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Moonlight

Re: Reflections by the moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi lovely's,

I was reflecting. If I was to plan an insidious attack on humanity, I would start a war game. Humans love a good war game. It would be easy since many would have long been addicted to the game board, which I created. I would then insert some codes, bits of truth laced with lies, and would send it in the game. Humans are so predictable to an artificial parasite. By the time I was ready to bring the attack to a higher level, the first to step up against it would already be discredited. They would be shunned right off the bat by the common human sleeper.

And so it goes. Bombs away… Boom! Boom!

The “vaccination passports” are in the works in my part of the world. By September, it will be all rolled out. If there is a surge in ‘cases’, the non-vaccinated will be isolated, tested, not allowed to non-essential business. The common human sleeper agrees.

I"m not too worried about it. It is what it is, nothing more. Unpredictable time ahead.

Unplugged is the best.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/YFvW9hGUe9s[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi there Lovely’s,

It’s been a while. I’m still alive. Like you, I am caught in the follies of our world. What a boring movie!

So, news from my part of the world? Crazy is what crazy does! My daughter, son in law and myself are under mandatory injection obligation from our employers (many Canadians in this situation right now). The deadline being end of October for most.

In my case, it is not too worrisome, so I’m going for the fight until they end my employment. Weirdly, it will be fun to see them skate. My boss and colleagues are more troubled by the news than I am. They know me and love me just the way I am. LOL! I’m on holidays right now so don’t know much yet. I work part-time and my expertise is rare. They do not want me to go for sure, but higher management decided. I have a small pension and my emergency to make things more manageable financially since last spring has shown its purpose. I will be ok.

For my daughter and son in law it is more complicated. We are not at the same places in our lives and there is my grandson. He too is pushed to get these injections – he will be ostracized in school, not being able to participate in normal school life if not injected. At his age, by law he can decide by himself. They are all holding for now… I trust them to do what’s right for their soul journey, no matter what. It was not easy to get to this space, but I am now.

The province of Québec will have the “pass” on September 1, 2021. For now, we know… restaurants, gyms, festivals, cinemas. They keep us on a leash, giving bits and pieces of information every day. The big announcement will be next week. I’m sure there will be more harness… Still, I am at peace. Besides, we all know that come October we will all be in harsh lockdowns again, injected or not.

I went to the march in Montréal last Saturday and will be there again soon. It is always good to see all the beautiful people. We are strong, because in all this madness we still love, smile, sing and dance peacefully.

I often hear that ‘they’ are scared. I do not see that at all. What I see is that ‘they’ are pissed. We are not as easy to break as they thought. We still enjoy Life. ‘They’ need my consent and they are starting to understand that they will never get it. So, they push, and they push.

Time is on our side. Slowly but surely, the veil is thinning. It is a time of beginnings. Alas, time is in no hurry, so … stand strong beautiful people!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/va1oiojnGrA[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hold on, just a little bit longer
Lovely’s
Just a little bit longer.

Put on your Armor, the Pure
So that the energies being thrown our way
Can be transmuted in Love.

Life is hanging on a thread
Or is it an elastic being pulled to the max
Snap! and we all go flying away.

If autumn fills your view
Drink in the beauty
Drink the beauty of Nature wherever you are.

Humanity will show its ugly face
Our souls can stay calm
Awaiting our destiny.

The Grand Finale.

I find this quite amusing.
Maybe the mirror will flip again.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/CgjjMKP4ipg[/youtube]

Saw a meme the other day where Smith asked Neo: Why are you so persistant? Neo: Because I'm not reincarnating in this stupid world ever again! I get that! :lol:
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi Lovely's,

It's been a while. It's getting dark, too dark to see… The Fall does that...

I could tell you the horrors being rolled out in my part of the world, but it is about the same script everywhere. Same, same, but different. Who would have thought they could do this in such a short time? But that's all they have, a short time.

I'll be out of a job in a couple of weeks, and to tell you the truth, I am liberated. I'm at a place where this can happen in my life. I feel deeply for the people being coerced into taking an injection they do not want in order to be able to feed their families. We all have our path in this life, and I am thankful my decisions are easier, for now. I will be a grain of sand in the machine, and maybe, if we are many, we will break it.

I tend to follow the rhythms of Nature, and this is a time for deep diving, getting ready for the new cycles to come. The Sun will rise again! Let there be light!

Our friend Max is now in Mexico. Good on him. Wishing him all the best. Such a crazy time! Even if we know it is going to get worst before it gets better, it is a daily battle to stand strong and not get thrown under the bus by the parasites.

I know Nature. Don’t fuck with Mother Nature!

Keep your Spirit up dear Friends. The shift is about to hit the fan! We were born for this, Re-member?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/nbun2G6FjLY[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Moonlight wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:45 pmI tend to follow the rhythms of Nature, and this is a time for deep diving, getting ready for the new cycles to come.
How might a city-dweller practice a conformity to the natural processes, this contemplation of realities? They seldom find the time to venture out into nature, let alone gaze at the sky. They squander their time filling the content of their lives with superficial interests and attachments (commodities, prestige, and pensions are all that matter to them, especially academics and savants) rather than automatizing habitual thinking. What would you label this law of life as & does it pertain more to the natural laws our physical bodies are subject to or to our consciousness?
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Dearest Moonlight,

My love and appreciation for your Presence, if it weren't for you and Spiritwind the forum may have fallen into disuse. I know I've been saying I will write more yet keep finding the profound inner musings have been given freely to great field of the Aether rather than making them to words on a page.

"Our friend Max is now in Mexico. Good on him. Wishing him all the best. Such a crazy time! Even if we know it is going to get worst before it gets better, it is a daily battle to stand strong and not get thrown under the bus by the parasites."

If providence arranges it I would love to meet Max, he's been so deeply felt in my consciousness for so long now that it would be a joy to really meet him, he is such a warrior spirit.

Yes, we were not only born for this, we were forged straight right and strong.

“I am a product of the flames which burnt me; the anvil which forged me; and the will that made me grow formidable instead of breaking.” - Jeff Mach

The innocent ones, this is why we must not back down, this is why we speak uncensored truth. 🔥 💗 🔥
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovely’s,

Hope you are doing well on this first day of November. Time flies…

Thank you for coming by Janus and share your reflections with me. I do hope your questions were not for me. LOL! How can I explain the rhythms of another? I get this image of a flower breaking through concrete.

Dearest Christine, you always find the image I need when you come by, and it is always a treat. If you do get to meet Max, please say hi for me. I would invite him in Québec, but then he would be stuck here. LOL! And he would probably find our winters to be too cold.

So, has the queen died yet? She met monster gates and now she dies. Gotta make room for the new king of climate change.Let’s wait and see.

November it is. We are many grains of sand in the machine it would seem. We’re jammin…

[youtube]https://youtu.be/2QdwYY9rZL4[/youtube]

Implosion!

I leave you with my beautiful people, the march of October 30 in Montréal (I was not there, physically anyway).

[youtube]https://youtu.be/-A0qZQXqXos[/youtube]
(please watch to the end)
Om Mani Padme Hum
Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Moonlight wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:28 amI do hope your questions were not for me. How can I explain the rhythms of another?
You're welcome,

I wasn't asking you to judge any individual cases, it was a general question. In hindsight, my last question was poorly adapted for a public convo.

By law of life, I wished to convey the Law of Balance (don't bother looking it up, what is given out publicly about divine laws is generally transmitted in a diluted form). Strabo distinguished between human (conventions) and divine laws (permanent). The ancient despots (i.e. Epiphanes, Titus) indicated their familiarity with divine laws pertaining to consciousness/ regulating our social conduct, such as when they only punished the leaders of revolts while pardoning the masses.

You can ascertain the law of balance's validity in how the ants gather food for the winter and the bears hibernate, but when a peasant enters into a relaxation period, the city-dweller is apt to call them lazy-minded. Yet just as a spider conserves its energy by remaining still on its web, so too the peasant acquires a newfound strength from his contact with the soil (Antaeus).

When some individuals suddenly lose their taste for animal meat and adopt a vegetarian diet, that can be explained by the existence of this law. Man belongs to a higher kingdom (not to say that he is superior to the animals), this is proven by the fact that he has rapidly eclipsed his primate relatives in development, considering how nature never makes great leaps (although he still retains his monkey instinct, which is imitation, as illustrated in the below Aesop fable). So that it may be maintained that man preceded the apes, rather than originating with apes.

https://www.litscape.com/author/Aesop/T ... nkeys.html
In Frans De Waal's Are We Smart Enough to Know How Smart Animals Are?, Chapter 7, there's an anecdote provided by a couple named Desmond and Ramona Morris with a remarkably similar tale of apes being trained to behave like humans (and outperforming them) and then being retrained to be inept again.

Since man evidently belongs to a higher kingdom, when he is killed by a beast of prey, it contracts a terrible karmic debt on the part of the animals, for which the only way to make amends for this grievance has been for man to devour animals in turn until the injustice has been effectively cancelled out (intimated by one of Anaximander's maxims). Then meat eating (and parasitism of the human organism) is indefinitely finished off and vegetarianism triumphs without any need for propaganda and coercion!

After helplessly falling prey to wild beasts in his primitive days (as seen from his lingering fear of spiders, rats, serpents, bats, etc.), it's only natural that man would rise up in self-defense and slay them in large numbers. The problem was when this was colored by cruelty. In Virgil's account, Pythagoras implores man not to devour animals slain in retribution, which was obviously disregarded.
Moonlight wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:28 amI get this image of a flower breaking through concrete.
Care to elaborate on this? What kind of flower was it? I've noticed there were mentions about a white flower blooming in Christian prophecies (particularly a white lily), and even in Sajaha's prediction (the purest paganism).
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Christine wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:50 pm

[youtube]https://youtu.be/pWgVRK_Ggww[/youtube]
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good day my Lovely’s,

I come to you as a brand new too rebel to work lady. I’m still waiting for the official letter of rejection, should come Monday. The line has been drawn.

A brand new life to create, a bit messy thanks to the parasites, but still My life to create. My loved ones have all given in to the injection. I got them to take some NAC ++. It is a great lesson to trust others with their own lives. I don’t make the best choices all the time either. It is what it is.

I was driven to the cop-26 speech of Charles. This was followed by the gesticulating monster gates new speech and by the conclusions of the g-20. And what about el poopoo in Rome? They really want it, but will they get it?

There’s a special moon eclipse on November 19, a one-thousand-year event. If the sky is clear, I will have a looky. Then, in December, comet Leonard will shine it’s light.

No matter how dark the night, the stars keep on shining. Look up!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/qJCRJJKQE2A[/youtube]

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But, baby, I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Om Mani Padme Hum

Return to “Express yourself”