Reflections by the moonlight

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Reflections by the moonlight

Post by Christine »

Moonlight wrote:Hahaha.... The True-man Show... when I was a kid, i had the impression that everybody else knew something except myself, like i was in some kind of movie. When i saw the True-man show, it kinda blew my mind. Yes, food for thought.
A few months ago on Facebook a series of posts about the Truman Show from popped up from individuals apparently unrelated. As I had just watched the movie again this provoked an inward smile at the wonder of just how connected we all are. When we are conscient within a shared resonance field this seems to happen more and more frequently.

Moonlight, I had exactly the same impression as a little girl even going so far as to imagine my father paid my friends to play with me. It was a continual source of frustration mixed with shame feeling like I should know more than I did.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi there lovelys,

A messenger came knocking and the message was powerful. My focus is on taking care of parts of my life that need my undivided attention. This would explain my silence here, even though I still come around to read.

One of my reflections these days is of being in the world but not being part of it. I walk around, doing the things that need to be done because I am in this world, and yet, I know I am not of this world. It somehow makes it a bit easier to be here to have a deeper knowledge of the meaning of this. I'll chew on this for a while.

My word for 2018 is "Success". I share it with you all. Happy new year to all.... 2018 = 11/2 Should be an interesting year ! Have fun !
Om Mani Padme Hum
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

So very nice to see and hear from you. " I walk around, doing the things that need to be done because I am in this world, and yet, I know I am not of this world." I know that feeling oh so well and yet seeing it written it flows me into a deeper ponder on the nature of "reality". An interesting scync, this morning in mediation Owl Spirit was very present, even inspired me to paint an interpretative image of one.

Here, hear to Success! It's gonna be another hyperdimensionally revealing ride.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Moonlight wrote: One of my reflections these days is of being in the world but not being part of it. I walk around, doing the things that need to be done because I am in this world, and yet, I know I am not of this world. It somehow makes it a bit easier to be here to have a deeper knowledge of the meaning of this. I'll chew on this for a while.
I chew on that one a lot. It's a bit different for me but in that same sense. I have the same feeling of that odd dichotomy, except there's this knowing that I'm actually so deeply of this world I've had to scratch and claw my way back out from the ancient stinking bowels of it, in order to get back to the point of which you speak.

So it's more like "I'm in this world but not of it, any more"... And still, it would seem the Great Work has just begun. As Spock would say: "Fascinating Captain".
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Yes Moonlight and Yes Christine....and Yes it is fascinating Fred and at the same time ironic in my experience.

Even knowing that am in, but not part of; leaves me floating so to speak and thus yearning for grounding more often than not........ old anchors die hard even tho' beliefs have long been gone........comfort zones compel one to come home or find a replacement.....no such thing on either end anymore !!

Strange place I am in these days: Recognition, Acknowledgement and Validation of what is for sure but NO Connection; will continue to wander through and watch how the journey goes........:-)
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hello Lovelys,

I thought I'd stop by to say hi ! :) You were missing me, weren't you. ;) The daffodils are flowering, spring is here. That is always a good thing. I love the month of May.

I'm still singing and dancing, more than ever. This world needs a lot of dancing... :mrgreen:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/2dzjIzz5_Ks[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Moonlight wrote:Hello Lovelys,

.... You were missing me, weren't you..... ;)
Yes, yes I was. As a matter of fact. Lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNqWU97El3M[/youtube]

Much Love!
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Both great songs Moonlight and Blue! I need to dance more as I love it. I've been musically deprived lately, unless I'm driving. I do sing out loud a lot though, and it seems to energize me in much the same way. So glad you decided to drop by Moonlight. I've wondered how you were doing and missed you too. Glad to hear you're still dancing and enjoying life!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

How time pass, tic toc, tic toc, and the seasons keep on changing. I do not forget that only the present moment contains all the mystery. I do come by once in a while and read you, but I must admit that I come less often. My online time is limited being busy out there in the world, making the best out of my life. I can't say I enjoy life that much Spiritwind, the longing for home is sometime unbearable, but I'm here so might as well enjoy all the beauty.

I have released much anger in the past few months. Anger at how things are in this world knowing it can be different. I still do get angry at times, and lash out now and then, but I aim at keeping my peace and my smile, because those are the most important things. I have a different vision of this world and that is where my focus goes. The dreamers are waking up.

There are many stories of the moon out there, so this may not be appreciated by all for its simple beauty. I do not get entangled in unnecessary webs, so I am sharing this song for you to InJoy. Nothing more, nothing less.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/e6hEvSvpx7M[/youtube]
Walk quietly my love
Let’s kiss this earth we walk upon
With our steps
The moon she shines
In the silence of your mind
Close your eyes
YaYa La Luna
What is the sound
Of the song in your heart
Listen Close
Dance wildly my love
Let’s throw our songs into the wind
and let them echo echo
YaYa La Luna
La Luna Illumina
Grandmother Moon illuminates

So Much Love my "radar love" friends :mrgreen:
Om Mani Padme Hum
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Ah dear Moonlight, often I have felt your presence and in my song put out a call to you. Having penetrated much deeper through the spider overlays upon our magical sphere I have come to love the moon. This logical mind warp of time and space is coming apart and the magical mystical realms are revealing in our inner sight.

Return to “Express yourself”