Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

I would like to introduce a three book story of love and healing. This story got its start on another forum and began as a collaborative work. There were at least seven others that contributed at the get go as it was introduced as a Story we all write. I must give the main credit to a dear brother calling himself Zionbrion for beginning the story with a name and a premise. He opened a whole new world to me. I must say that I have always been a story teller but this dear brother pushed my deeper sense out into the open. I followed the few that added their part and began to see a whole story in front of me as I wrote. I was joined by a dear loving sister in the writing as we pushed forward. Brother Brian did say that the story could move in any direction so I followed the theme and ran into the setting of the time frame and how the world of the time frame was set.

I have taken this story to a great amount of writing and my dear sister had to stop and move on into other important endeavors of her life. I do miss her wonderful additions to this story and as I post it you will see her wonderful thoughts and feeling. We did manage to connect our separate writing to each in this world of the future. She started the second book and got it moving. I keep up and then finally had to start the third and final book of this epic story. I must say that I am still writing in that final book. My spirit grabs my mind and makes my hands pound these keys as I move closer to end. I have to say that I am around 650 full pages of writing at this time and hopefully it all runs smoothly. I do know that I have over 157,000 views where I have posted but I thought to put it here so all that want can enjoy or at least see where this old hippy has gotten to in his life.

Presently I am doing some editing so this will read better. I have even created a short story within my writings but that is for another time. Please note that my characters are all fictional and the story is fictional but could be real. I write from life's experience and I research as best as I can. Writing has become a very relaxing and thrilling thing for me in life. The story line of this following story, I believe has been in me always but it took another to jump start it from my being. I have come to a point in my life now where I have written many other stories or started them but this one just keeps flowing from me.

I sincerely hope that you will enjoy what has been written and please know that others began this before I was the only one left. My heart is in this as you may come to see. Yes there is negative but there is positive writing. There is love and there is hate. I have always moved toward the love. The story is based on healing more than anything and you will catch that at the beginning if you so choose to read it. I will paste it as I edit it.

Thank you all so much
Steven
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

PART I THE SPIRIT OF HAVA

CHAPTERS

1 HAVA/EVELYNE
2 THE ESCAPE
3 ERYNE AND THE HAVEN
4 THE FLIGHT OF JIM
5 THE BIRD IN THE LAKE
6 TO RETREIVE A FATHER
7 TO CHASE A JEEP
8 TO FIND AN AXE
9 TO CHASE A HUMMINGBIRD
10 HONOVI’S CONNECTION
11 KEVIN
12 THE GREEN COATS
13 THE GENE MOLESTER ON ST. RTE 63
14 DREAM LEARNING PLACE
15 SAMUEL AND MICHAEL
16 MARY MAGDELINA
17 KRISTYL
18 THE HEALING OF TWO SOULS
19 THE DREAMS OF NICK GREEN
20 THE REDEMPTION OF MARY
21 SUSANNA’S REBIRTH
22 INTRODUCTIONS
23 DANIEL AND THERESA
24 OF TIME AND JUNK YARDS
25 BLACK GOO
26 THE WISDOM OF A TREE
27 TECH TO GO
28 THE DREAM NET
29 DREAMS OF CHANGE
30 SS AT THEIR BEST
31 THE WEDDING AND BIRTHDAY OF THERESA AND DANIEL
32 ABERDEENS REDEMPTION
33 AMANDA
34 DEB PETROVSKI AND THE CHILDREN
35 THE SECRETS OF SUSANNA’S SAFE
36 THE TRANSHUMAN AGENTS
37 THE GERANIMALS
38 DANIELS INTEL AND MISSION INFO
39 MISSION ASSIGNMENTS
40 MISSION PREPARATIONS
41 NORTH TIER RECON
42 THE COLD CHILL
43 SOUTH TIER RECON
44 A DREAM OF GREEN
45 THE BLACK POOL
46 JUNK YARD BLUES
47 A BLUE DINER
48 THE MOSS, A DEER AND TWO GERMANS
49 THE WEST VIRGINIA TEAM
50 DREAM LAND
51 THE TWO NORTH TEAMS
52 THE SOUTH TEAM
53 THE LION WARRIORS one
54 DREAM TIME AND THE GARDEN OF EDEN
55 A SNAKE IN THE GARDEN
56 GEROU MONTANA
57 NORTH DAKOTA AND THE COTTONWOODS
58 LASERS AND LOBOTOMIES
59 A COAL MINE IN WEST VIRGINIA two
60 UNDER THE COTTONWOODS
61 THE MINES OF GEROU AND LASERS
62 A RAINY NIGHT IN GEORGIA
63 A SHOT IN THE DARK
64 WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
65 TWO BEARS AND A BEAVER
66 OCCUPY PARADISE
67 ROLIN WAKELY
68 METAL PARTS AND HUMANS
69 MELTING METALS AND SAVING HUMANS
70 BURNING ROCKS AND POLITICIANS three
71 AN ATOM IN FLAXVILLE
72 AMANDA AND CONNIE
73 A CHANGE OF HEART AND REDEMPTION
74 ABERDEEN AND CONNIE’S HOMES OF PARADISE
75 BLACK POWDER,TRAINS AND GERMS
76 TO LOCK A GATE AND EXTINGUISH FIRES four
77 A PLANT IN TALLAHASSEE
78 BUTTE, CHIPS AND LASER SURGERY
79 DEB’S ENCOUNTER WITH REILLY
80 HELENA AND A COMPANY’S DREAM
81 THE BATTLE OF SPIRIT AND FIRE five
82 MICROSCOPIC WORMS AND DISINFECTANT
83 A PLACEBO AND TINY LIGHTS
84 HEALING CENTRE’S
85 DOUSING THE FLAMES six
86 A CAMPFIRE BETWEEN TWO WORLDS seven
87 BREAKING A MIRROR AND A COUNTRY ROAD eight
88 A MAN AND HIS BAT MEET SASQUATCH
89 BANNER WYOMING
90 ANDY AND JEREMY MEET SASQUATCH
91 THE STUFF OF CHEMTRAILS ONCE AGAIN
92 THE STENCH OF AN EMPEROR
93 THE COUP OF BANNER BASE
94 AN EMPEROR IN A CAGE
95 THE PLANES OF YESTERYEAR
96 THE END OF A CHEMTRAIL
97 A SMALL HOLE IN WAITSVILLE
98 UPDATES AND MOVEMENTS
Last edited by LostNFound on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

1 HAVA/EVELYNE
There was three stones sitting on the table, each had its unique character. One was green and translucent, another sky blue and jagged, and the last a simple smooth river stone. Hava knew she had to choose one as her guide before she descended down to earth to take a new body. She also knew each stone would bring her to a different family, with a different set of life lessons to learn.

When she touched the translucent green stone she saw a dark skinned couple living in desert like conditions, both very sweet souls themselves. She would grow up in poverty here, but she would be surrounded by immense family love.

When she touched the sky blue jagged stone she was shown an affluent white couple living in a city. They were somewhat wealthy and freshly in love, but she could foresee them growing bitter towards each other. She knew that the mother and she would be closest and the father would not be around much.

When she touched the simple smooth river stone she was quite surprised, as for hundreds of lifetimes she had only the option on incarnating onto Earth. But now before her she saw not the possibility of 2 parents, but of 4 as the structure of their DNA on this world required. While this world was alien to her it was most intriguing. The populations as a whole appeared to live in relative peace, and were of great advancements scientifically.

Hava was very torn at this point, all of the souls she had grown to love over eons were still on Earth and would continue to incarnate there. Earth and its inhabitants were also in great need to healing and she wasn't sure she could abandon it for a new planet that already contained an enlightened population-- and while the dark skinned parents in the dessert would love her very much, her mission of desiring to uplift the planet may prove difficult growing up in poverty with little education.

The timing of her new birth was very significant. Being in her current spirit form as Hava she could see the earth was at a great turning point and that in the next 30 years Earth would slip into an even greater state of tyranny than existed now. She had tried to change things in the 1960's and again in a lifetime in the 2010's, but that life was ended short when in 2018 she was arrested and killed on domestic terrorism charges. She had tried peace and she had tried destructive revolution. She now knew that a revolution of the mind must happen, and that she must bring to the public an invention that will free the people of the tyranny of corporations and corrupt governments. She had made her choice.
Last edited by LostNFound on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Hava was born as Evelyne Maddock on June 24th, 2022 to an affluent wealthy couple Christine and Jim Maddock, in New York City at 3:22 PM. By the age of two it was very apparent that Eve was no ordinary little girl. Yes, this was no ordinary child with any ordinary parents. It could be said that Eve was born to consciously aware parents. Christine and Jim were raised in a very loving conscious environment themselves so they were both prepared on every level of their being for the conception of Eve. Eve was conscious of her surroundings from the moment that she was conceived. She was aware of every movement her mother made, she could hear her mother singing to her and playing the guitar to her and her father, talking and reading to her.
Christine spent a lot of time in the oceans of their second home in the Caribbean.
She swam and played with the dolphins and all the sea creatures were highly curious about the being that was to be born soon. The sea creatures knew that Eve was coming and they were highly excited for all of planet Earth. When she came into the world, Christine and Jim were ecstatic. She was born in the water amongst Dolphins. Her mother had an orgasmic birth. She felt no pain, only a wave of incredible contractions that brought Eve closer and closer to this life.

When she arose to the surface of the water and took her first breath, it was pure grace. She looked deeply into the eyes of her parents and gave them a smile. It was the most incredible event Christine and Jim had ever witnessed. After a couple of days of being surrounded and bathed in pure love, her umbilical cord detached from her mother's placenta and her parents decided to stay at the home in the Caribbean and moved all their belongings from NYC to the bright sandy beaches and natural surroundings of the Caribbean. There, her parents took her into the ocean where she frolicked with the dolphins and the sea turtles, ever connected with Mother Earth and completely consciously aware of her surroundings. She drank of her mother's breast milk and she was already standing on her parents lap unassisted by the time she was four weeks old. Christine and Jim assisted her development and spiritual growth by every means they had. They were determined that she would be able to fulfill whatever in life it was that she was here to do and they were the most loving parents a child could ever ask for. Her father would read her flash cards and spend time talking to her about every philosophical subject the world had ever known.
She was reading and talking before the age of 1. Eve could speed read and she would read book after book, gobbling them up, one after the other. She would sometimes even read an entire book just for fun by holding it to her head. She could talk with her mother about any subject as they wandered through the jungles. She ran as swiftly as a wildcat and often ran with them, side-by-side and as she was completely immersed in getting everything she needed, Eve grew at an exponential rate.

Spiritually, she was an incredibly powerful being. She recognized that she was a universal, supernatural, spiritual, cosmic being on earth in human form. Her mother would often find her daydreaming on a rock, talking with all the plant life. Sometimes, Christine would touch Eve gently on the shoulder to bring her back to this world. She would often be out in the universe conversing with all the masters of different worlds and dimensions. She was already developing all the multiple intelligences she required to integrate on every level of her being and it was magnificent. She was already doing mathematical equations by the time she was 18 months old. Some would have said that she was a genius. She found it fun building Free energy devices with her little hands.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Eve would telepathically communicate with her parents and all the animals around her. She could manifest whatever object she thought of, going out of her body at will to retrieve objects of strange fascination, going from past to present and future worlds in her curiosity... And then there was the fact that she was completely psychic. No one could hide anything from her. Eve had a way with people that were unusual. She could read their thoughts and because she could do this, she felt completely compassionate about the human condition. And yet, she was so humble and playful in her demeanor that there was not one who was not disarmed by her sweet ways. She could put her hands on someone and heal them instantly. She would sing along with her mother as her mother played the guitar and she was already able to speak in several languages by the age of 2.
In the village, where they lived, people were fiercely protective of her. They knew that Eve would someday have a large role to play in the liberation of the Earth. They lived in a village where everyone was like family to her. She always had someone to play with and where play was recognized as the most important part of a Childs life.

One day, after turning eight, Evelyne was lying in long grass in a field near her grandmothers house dreaming of the sun and stars with her waking eyes, listening to the surrounding life, facing upwards as some grass swayed back and forth into her vision of the sky....she saw it.....there could be no mistaking what it was. It called her, bellowed to her very being....''arise''...''now''....''its time''.
She blinked, it was gone, and the wind whispered in her ears....she got up and slowly walked back to the gate of the field, things were different now. The energy that bellowed to Evelyne stuck with her on the journey back to her parent’s house. The year was now 2030 and Eve could feel the pain the Earth was feeling. She had done a lot of studying of the present and past situation of this planet she was on. She had brief glimpses of her past lives of the last 100 years, but this energy that beckoned her showed her something even deeper. For but just a brief moment she saw herself as Hava there at the table with three stones before her. Now she would never forget what she came here to do, a rare feat for a human incarnation.

Eve knew that there could never be only one savior of human kind and the planet, that there must be some way some how to make us all saviors. To awaken everyone to the truth, that we are all sovereign beings and humanity has been lied to for way to long. She knew from her research that humanity had a chance in the earlier part of the 21st century, everyone was connected so freely through the internet, but now the internet had become a sort of restricted censored platform. There was a way around it; her father called it internet 2.0 and lucky for her, her parents had the means to access it so she could know the truth. Not everyone was so lucky though; the majority of the population was stuck with a government run internet that outlawed free speech and many truths.

A few years passed, Eve thought and meditated and researched. When she reached age 12 it finally came to her. "I know now, I know how to awaken everyone." Christine and Jim loved each other so very deeply. Despite that love the pressures of life increased tremendously during Evelyne’s childhood. They were careful not to allow their concerns to be seen by Eve. She could feel their stress and for the first time in her life she felt a weight that seemed foreign to her despite all that she knew and loved. History had always been used to help understand the past, present and even predict the future. Eve knew that this wasn't going to work any longer and she knew that whatever it was that could help unite Earths people would have to be simple and at the same time so unique and not so revolutionary that people were afraid to embrace it. The timing was right, people had been fooled so much in the past that they came to believe that anything too good to be true probably was. Many had become more discerning and less preoccupied with distractions than in the past. People were ready for something more. When Eve was 13, the moment she had envisioned as Hava came to fruition. Her mother and father grew distant, because her father spent a great deal of time on internet 2.0 having meetings with others, and spreading information of the truth. There was no intention on his part to abandon his wife and daughter, he just became so emotionally distraught at the state of the world that he was trying to change it from behind his computer. So what happened next, was the reason he would not be around for them for their escape.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

2 THE ESCAPE

The year was now 2035, and many such things in the past were now illegal and worthy of incarceration. Things like free speech, and criticizing the government-- which was now run under the Emperor/dictator as the supreme ruler of all. Well her father did those things through the use of internet 2.0, which was also illegal, but the government could not shut it down completely, they just incarcerated the people who they found using it. In May of that year the police arrived at their residence, and right away her father new what was happening. Luckily for Eve and her mother their father had planned for something like this, but he would need to stay as a distraction and surrender himself. While he confronted the police Eve and Christine slipped away to a hidden tunnel under the house which led to a family friend’s house that would then bring them somewhere not so easily found. They both wept as they ran the 2 miles through the tunnel to Mark and Maria's home. Maria heard the knock coming through the floor and opened the secret hatch and a panicked Eve and Christine emerged. They told them the story and now Mark and Maria knew it would only be a matter of time before they came for them as well. A couple hours were spent preparing for their journey, and they all piled into Mark's plane and prepared to head for Florida. Eve asked about her father and Christine told her that he was protecting them while turning himself in. “Will they kill him, she asked?” “No not yet, they will take him to a prison where he will be interrogated.”

As the plane climbed higher, Mark banked towards the North and as they passed over the subdivision of homes where they had lived, Mark noticed that Christine and Jim's house was on fire. He looked at Maria and nodded towards the back where eve and Christine were sobbing quietly. As the plane continued its turn Mark also noticed the Police and their tank were headed down the street and breaking into other houses, this is the last image he witnessed as the plane climbed and crossed the small foothills just to the North of the housing project. He knew without a doubt that the police would soon reach him and Maria’s home and destroy it looking for the escaped criminals as they had all been branded.

The tiny plane disappeared into the cloud bank that was just off the shore line of the main land of Amerika and Mark could see that he was going to have to land to keep from being damaged in flight from the Hugh storm that he had flown into. He had flown this way so many times that he could fly it blindfolded by now. He spoke to Maria and told her to prepare Christine and eve for a rough landing, as Maria was telling Christine and eve what to expect, Mark flew down and lower to see the swampy floor of Mississippi. He was looking for the old road that he had driven so many times in the past. When he saw it he told everyone to hold on as they went down. The plane touched down once and bounced; Mark touched down once more and started shutting down the power when he noticed a giant crater up ahead in the road bed. He gunned the engine and lifted the plane just enough to clear the crater and set down on the other side. The plane came to a slow crawl and Mark saw a side road so he turned and headed down the path just far enough that he could hide the plane in some trees until the storm passed and they all could get some rest.
Last edited by LostNFound on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Eve was the first one to speak after the plane stopped and the engine was shut down. The first thing she asked was "will we be able to save father", Mark did not know how to answer her but Maria spoke up and said they would have to wait and see what has happened. Eve knew at that time what the real answer was but kept her silence and could feel the absolute pain emanating from here mother. Christine was very quite and her eyes were deep and empty yet it appeared rivers were flowing from them. Everyone hunkered down for the night inside the tiny plane to get a few hours of rest and decompression after there turbulent journey. As the sun was peaking over the horizon Mark awoke everyone and said we must get going. Everyone gathered what few possessions they had left and started out on foot. Mark told everyone that their destination was the Carolinas where some old friends lived. They would have to steal a car, an old car, as all of the new ones could be easily tracked and made to shut off once it was discovered stolen. They had to be stealthy in the day light as their appearance would attract unwanted attention, and now that all police forces were united, the police here knew what the police knew in their prior residence. Along the way Christine spotted a fully restored 90’s Subaru, it looked just like her first car! They would have to wait again until nightfall. Mark was able to pick the lock, and then continued to hotwire the vehicle. Everyone loaded up and they began the journey to the Carolinas. Mark handed Maria the phone and asked her to call Lionhawk and Shadowself to inform them of their arrival.

Evelyne sat in the back seat, thoughts of saving the world far in the back of her mind, and now keeping her family safe at the front. She looked out at the stars through the window and thought of her carefree childhood. Only 13 now, but she knew her carefree days were over, and now the work she had come back to do would consume the rest of her life. That thought brought both joy and sorrow. As they approached the border to Georgia Mark spotted a road block up ahead, a common occurrence in these times, and started to panic. There was no way to turn around, but luckily there was a long line of cars before them. 'Think Mark, think' he thought to himself. Nothing came to him as they came closer and closer to the front of the line. Eve grew mad with rage at the state of the world, a feeling she had never felt in her idyllic childhood. As they pulled up Mark rolled down the window. "Quite a classic car you have there sir" the officer stated. "It was my wife's first car; we’ve kept it running and go on a road trip with it every year." Mark said the first thing that came to mind. "I am going to need to see all of your ID's please." He first scanned Mark and Maria's ID’s. "You mind telling me how you drove this car here from the Caribbean sir?" "We grew up in Mississippi sir and we keep the car parked in storage here stateside for our yearly trip." Next he ran Christine’s ID, "Mam if I can ask you to step out of the car please." Eve felt such shock, such sadness, such rage 'they cannot take my mother as well' she felt.

"Officer," Eve said sweetly. He looked directly at her. "I am sorry to tell you this, but my mother, will not be stepping out of the car, what you are going to do is hand back over our ID's, forget you ever saw us and tell us to have a nice day and enjoy our trip”. Her mother tried to hush her while Eve kept a strong eye lock with the officer. “Well you folks have a nice day and enjoy your trip” said the officer. Mark shifted to drive, put his foot on the gas and sped away. "My god Evelyne, how did you do that”? Evelyne turned her gaze at Mark and for just a few moments made perfect telepathic contact and downloaded total understanding to him. As she broke contact, Mark continued driving and mentioned that they would have to find a refueling station that still carried gasoline. The old type of fuel became quite rare but there were so many cars of the old ways still running on the roads that the fuel could not be completely disbanded. However it did become more expensive so most folks were forced to purchase the new or next generation of modes of travel. Evelyne turned her attention to her mother and sat back in the seat. Christine had always known that Eve possessed something different, in her being, than most other children, but could not quite grasp that difference. The incident that just occurred frightened her but as Eve turned her attention away from Mark; she was suddenly overtaken with peace and love and heard Eve clearly speaking in her mind telling her to relax and that how it has always been normal for her to read minds and use her thoughts to influence others.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

As the vintage Subaru traveled away from the roadblock, The officer that had stopped it and let it pass begin to shake his head and remember what he was about to do when the car had stopped. Still shaking his head he walked over to his superior and asked to talk with him. Moving away from the noise, the officer began to explain the strange occurrence that just happened to him. He could not remember what the car looked like but did know that it was one of those old gas powered cars from the beginning of the century. His superior was calling for air surveillance while continuing to dig for information from his subordinate. Officer Nazistant could not remember any more than what he had discussed with Captain Mao. The Captain then told the Air guards to just fly the road and look for any suspicious vehicles moving east.

Evelyne began to get very anxious and concerned. As they traveled down the road towards the east Mark and Maria were talking softly in the front while Christine appeared to be sleeping in the rear. Eve spoke up suddenly and told Mark to take the very next left and to hurry. Mark turned slightly and started to ask why and then knew something was wrong. He saw the road coming up on the left and immediately turned on to it, Eve then said "hurry we must find a small group of trees to hide the car". Mark began to look and asked Maria to keep a close watch for a place to hide. On there left just ahead was a turnoff and what looked like a park. The Subaru swung into the park like area and coasted under a stand of trees with a thick canopy. Mark rolled down the window and turned to ask Eve what was up when he heard the chopper flying overhead. He then understood why Eve had told him to do what had transpired. As they sat there, they heard the chopper moving towards the east and the sound got fainter as it continued its search.

Mark and Maria both turned and looked at Eve. Maria was the first to ask the question of how Eve knew what was coming. Christine spoke up and said that Eve was different than other children. Mark asked Eve how she could read minds and exactly how she was able to control the officer at the road block. Eve began to speak. “I have always been able to entangle my soul being with another at any given moment, anywhere in the Universe”. She indicated that it was like being able to fully stand in their essence and form and thus feel their emotions, intentions, thoughts, etc. Eve stared at Christine and kept quiet so Christine spoke up and said, "When I was first pregnant I knew the baby in me had come to be a correction to this world if you will, I could hear the child in me talking constantly but never said anything to Jim. When Eve was born, I thought I was being torn in two because it felt like I was loosing myself', Eve then told me to not worry and comforted me. I never felt alone again after that so the weaving of souls was always there". Maria then touched Eve and instantly was woven into her soul. Mark started to comment but suddenly stopped and said shhhh I hear the Chopper again. Eve wrapped Maria and Christine into her soul and touched Mark to do the same to him. She wanted them all to be calm and feel safe at that moment. The chopper was coming back in search of the car and she knew that if any fear was detected they would immediately descend upon them.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Eve wrapped a bubble of secure love around everyone in the car and just sat comfortably back as did everyone else. There was no fear but only love and understanding. The chopper noise became louder but then began to get more distant and less noisy. Eve smiled and. looked at Mark, Christine and Maria as they basked in the glow of pure love. She then disentangled herself and waited patiently for each to gain their sense of self once more. All was very still and quiet and seemed a bit eerie to Mark, so he spoke first to break the silence as he was beginning to feel uncomfortable and confused about feeling this tension. He knew they had to get moving now that the chopper was gone but somehow it seemed that time had stopped as the others just wanted to share about their experience of LOVE and being ONE.

Eve chuckled and assured Mark they were safe for now and they could take some time to help each other integrate their experience and realign to the human experience of what is an enigma of illusionary reality. What is real is the love of oneness, what is illusion is the chopper, the negative nightmare they all found themselves caught in. Eve had taken them into the real and showed them how to access it when needed. While in the pure spirit of the soul Christine saw Jim. Eve knew through all eyes what had been witnessed. She had gathered Christine, Mark and Maria as one and touched Jim. Jim was sitting in a jail cell and looked as if he had been beaten severely when the touch came. He relaxed and knew that all was right with his family and they were safe. The one had comforted him and he was able to relax and sleep. At that moment the one, Eve, Christine, Mark and Maria knew that they would not see Jim again for awhile and until the pure awakening with others that they had not met yet. All in the car felt and remembered their lives since birth on this plane and looked at their distant lives. There was a very quiet long moment for all. Eve sat and pondered her next move to help the world.

Mark shook himself and looked at Maria then Christine and Eve. Eve starred back at him and shook her head as if to say it is time. Mark then started the car and shifted into reverse and backed up enough to go forward back towards the road. Eve then said to take the side road instead of going back to the main road. "This road will lead us to an old refilling station that still has the fuel we need and it will also bring us to some very loving people that will feed and shelter us for a few days. Our journey to North Carolina may be postponed for awhile but we will see Lionhawk and Shadowself in the near future.”

Christine could not stop thinking about Jim. She wondered what he was feeling, if he was handling it ok, or if he was losing his mind. 'Is this his fate for the remainder of his life, or will they one day reunite?' She thought. They all cruised slowly along the old road in their Subaru, everyone but Christine on full alert. Evelyne told Mark that the petrol station was just ahead on the left. Mark wondered to himself how she knew exactly where to go, but thought it best to just keep silent. Eve then said "Mark, when I was younger my father showed me maps on the internet, and I would spend hours clicking the mouse around the world, I suppose you could say, I stored it all to memory." "You can read my mind that clearly Eve" Said Mark. "I don't actually hear your thoughts Mark, but I do get a feeling relayed to me, that my mind converts into its own images and words." replied Eve. "Now you see the petrol station? Pull in there."
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

3 ERYNE AND THE HAVEN

As they pulled into the refueling station they were greeted by a man in his mid-forties, long hair and mild beard. Mark rolled down the window, the man said "My daughter said some people like you would be arriving soon, you guys better pull around back-- by the way my name is Will-I-AM but call me Bill. He tilted his hat by way of greeting and stepped back to survey the car. This is a pretty fine vintage Subaru you got, looks like it has been restored to originality. As Bill was talking he turned and waved to them to follow him. Mark slipped the car into drive and inched forward following Bill very slowly. Maria turned and asked Eve if this seemed alright, she said "I have an eerie feeling of a sudden". Eve looked out the front window at Bill walking around the corner of the station and said, "follow him for now, we must hide the car again but be alert". I want to meet this mans daughter; remember he said that she told him to be on the look out for people like us because we would be arriving soon. As they came around the building Mark could see another building in the back and a garage door was opening up. Bill waved them in. Christine suddenly grabbed the front seat and said, "Look out!" And with that Mark slammed on the brakes. "OMG" he silently uttered to himself.

It was unlike anything he had ever seen before in his life. They all sat in the car in stunned silence.
It appeared as if they were driving into a void as they inched closer to the garage. "Don't worry” said Bill, “just keep driving, I will explain everything later." He kept waving them in. "Its ok, Mark, keep going" said Eve. As they fully passed through this 'void' they entered a tunnel and kept driving along slowly. When they reached the end of the tunnel it opened up into a very large space. Mark turned off the car. "What is this place?" They all thought at once. Bill was there now as well, but he told them he had to go run the shop until close and introduced them to his wife Carolyne. "She will explain everything to you folks."

Eve scanned the place with her eyes, there appeared to be an artificial light coming from somewhere, but it felt so much like the sun. She saw a few other people in the distance, going about what appeared to be daily life for them. She could even hear water running. She saw a girl about her age skipping towards them. She ran to Eve first and gave her a big hug, "Hava!" she said.
Then memories flooded Eve's mind, how had she forgotten all of those lives they had spent together, and in this life all of the times they had played together in the dream world. It was as if her sub conscious had purposely blocked it all out, for this one grand moment to have it all flood back. "Luun," she whispered "it is so good to be here with you again. What are you called in this life?" "Eryne," she stated.

While Evelyne and Eryne locked eyes and continued to remember all they had been through together, Carolyne started explaining everything to the rest. "You see my husband used to work on top secret projects for the military, it was when he was working on a project that he realized would be the final nail of the coffin for a free humanity that he had a great awakening. He knew it wouldn't be easy for him to get out, and he also didn't want the project to stay in their hands either. He began to slowly persuade his coworkers, by informing them of this projects true intent. On his off time he started to construct this place, and create a second identity for him and me. He had all but one of the engineers of this project on board with his plan, to destroy the work and then go into hiding, all for the best interest of humanity. I'd rather not say what happened to the one who disagreed. But the rest of them, and if they had family are all here now. We may appear idle at first sight, but I assure you great things are happening down here. You will be quite pleased to see the accomplishments made in the last 8 years, that will one day soon help with a triggering point to awaken humanity and create a free and prosperous world."
Last edited by LostNFound on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Express yourself”